Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,325 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

They Are Still Giving Out $500.00 In Cryptos On Whatsapp - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / They Are Still Giving Out $500.00 In Cryptos On Whatsapp (245 Views)

How An Employer Sacked A Job Seeker Immediately After Giving Him A 250K Job / Lady Loses Job To 'Who Gave You My Number?' Question On WhatsApp / I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

They Are Still Giving Out $500.00 In Cryptos On Whatsapp by orble: 11:23pm On Sep 13, 2022
ARE YOU A CRYPTO GURU OR A BEGINNER WHO WISH TO HAVE STABLE INCOME THROUGH CRYPTOCURRENCY?

JOIN MARA EXCHANGE (FREE OF CHARGE) AND START ACCUMULATING YOUR WEALTH! This is fi African Exchange. Don't be left out!!!

ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS TO COMMENT YOUR "number"

OR

REGISTER THROUGH THIS LINK ASAP:

https://mara.xyz/me/KX7TIW

ONCE YOU REGISTER, YOU WILL BE GIVEN $2 INSTANTLY, AND MUSH MORE!!

DON'T HESITATE TO CHAT ME ON WHATSAPP IF YOU HAVE ANY ENQUIRY (copy link below into browser and remove spaces):

chat. whatsapp.com/GUqiEuJrFQe8AlLtDNnz4Q ✓

1. Benefits: you will get free Maratoken when the app is fully functioning next month

2. You will earn instant $1 per Referral.

3. The exchange works like binance (when fully launch next month) so, all the people that u refer, u will be earning percentage anytime they buy any crypto like Bitcoin, etherum, Doge, Tron, BNB etc

4. As an early member, you will be earning 10 percent of your free Mara token every month.

GRAB THIS OPPORTUNITY. REGISTRATION IS FREE!

Chat on Whatsapp now:

chat. whatsapp.com/GUqiEuJrFQe8AlLtDNnz4Q

(Copy Whatsapp link, paste in browser and remove spaces to chat)
Re: They Are Still Giving Out $500.00 In Cryptos On Whatsapp by orble: 9:22am On Sep 14, 2022
REGISTER THROUGH THIS LINK NOW:

https://mara.xyz/me/KX7TIW

(1) (Reply)

More Teachers Needed Urgently / Urgent Vacancy In Portharcourt / How To Make More 10000 Dollars With The Camera Of Your Phone Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.