Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,361 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Pls Help My Private Part - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Help My Private Part (2353 Views)

Blood Comes Out Of My Private Part At Night, Please Help!! / Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part / Help Needed With Itchy Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help My Private Part by Helpmyprivates: 8:58am On Sep 14, 2022
Hello, I have something around my penis and I don’t know what’s exactly wrong.

So I noticed some weeks back rashes around my waist and groin area and then started applying one triple action cream but it didn’t work much because it was itchy.

Next I see is that this thing has spread to my penis and scrotum.

I take my bath everyday and so this is surprising to me.

Went to a doctor 4 days ago and he gave me mycoten cream and ketoconazaole and predicure tablets.

I noticed the itching reduced a bit and the rashes around my thighs and groin are going one by one but the one on my penis is kinda bringing out little water on it and got bigger a little bit.

And the cream is about to finish though tablets is still there.

PS: I have never had sex in my life so this is not STI

Please any recommendations. Below are pics

Re: Pls Help My Private Part by Chaos14: 9:03am On Sep 14, 2022
God is your strength may they not say rip to you in Jesus name
Re: Pls Help My Private Part by MufasaLion: 9:04am On Sep 14, 2022
Visit a physician at the clinic. Good day!
Re: Pls Help My Private Part by Helpmyprivates: 9:07am On Sep 14, 2022
MufasaLion:
Visit a physician at the clinic. Good day!

I visited already, gave me drugs but It’s 4 days already and it’s not going.
Re: Pls Help My Private Part by MufasaLion: 9:14am On Sep 14, 2022
Helpmyprivates:

I visited already, gave me drugs but It’s 4 days already and it’s not going.

I wanted to say you should revisit the physician. Don't go to any pharmacy or roadside "chemist shops" for drugs.
Re: Pls Help My Private Part by Tickles001(m): 9:16am On Sep 14, 2022
Helpmyprivates:

So I noticed some weeks back rashes around my waist and groin area and then started applying one triple action cream but it didn’t work much because it was itchy.

Went to a doctor 4 days ago and he gave me mycoten cream and ketoconazaole and predicure tablets.

I noticed the itching reduced a bit and the rashes around my thighs and groin are going one by one but the one on my penis is kinda bringing out little water on it and got bigger a little bit.

It could be scabies.
Is it very itchy, especially at night?

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help My Private Part by Helpmyprivates: 9:24am On Sep 14, 2022
MufasaLion:

I wanted to say you should revisit the physician. Don't go to any pharmacy or roadside "chemist shops" for drugs.

I went to a proper hospital oooo. I’m serving so payment was covere by NHIS. Funny things is I have never had sex in my life, still a virgin so I don’t know why this.
Re: Pls Help My Private Part by Helpmyprivates: 9:24am On Sep 14, 2022
Tickles001:

It could be scabies.

Yes, please.
Re: Pls Help My Private Part by MufasaLion: 9:25am On Sep 14, 2022
Helpmyprivates:

I went to a proper hospital oooo. I’m serving so payment was covere by NHIS. Funny things is I have never had sex in my life, still a virgin so I don’t know why this.

Hence the reason you need to revisit the clinic. The physicians knows best!
Re: Pls Help My Private Part by Tickles001(m): 11:27am On Sep 14, 2022
Helpmyprivates:

Yes, please.

It's definitely scabies.
Do the following:

DAY 1
Ivermectin: (Take 20mg single dose)

Permethrin: (After 4hrs of taking the above drug. Take a warm bath, and apply it on affected area, soft skin and skin folds) possibly on your WHOLE skin where hair doesn't grow.
Apply again after 12hrs of the first application, and that's all.

DAY 2
Benzoyl Benzoate: (Douse in excess the affected area and rub mildly on skin areas with no hairs once every 8hrs. After a warm bath preferably). This can be hurtful somewhat.
Apply for 5days.

- The above regime is somewhat an overkill. Only day1 treatment should do it. But that thing can be stubborn. The day2 is to kill off any survivors and avoid reinfections immediately after treatment.

- Make sure you get the original of the above medicine. Especially Permethrin and Benzoyl Benzoate (the one in red pack with the face of a newborn)

- On the second day of treatment. Soak (in very hot water) and wash your beddings and the clothes you wore often.

- It can be VERY contagious. Avoid body contact or sharing bed with anyone. Possibly stay in your room alone for the 6days of treatment.

- Most doctors don't know what it is. Once they see the symptoms, the next thing on their mind is std and antibiotics.

- If this is scabies. It should improve very noticeably in 3days and completely gone in less than two weeks. Don't go wasting time and money on antibiotics it won't do anything.

- You can contact it again few days after treatment, from your beddings and clothes or from someone else that has it. You do well to recollect where you got it from in the first place and avoid going there again.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Help My Private Part by ahnie: 11:30am On Sep 14, 2022
Sorry sir.
Re: Pls Help My Private Part by Helpmyprivates: 12:42pm On Sep 14, 2022
Tickles001:

It's definitely scabies.
Do the following:

DAY 1

Permethrin: (After 4hrs of taking the above drug. Take a warm bath, and apply it on affected area, soft skin and skin folds) possibly on your WHOLE skin where hair doesn't grow.

DAY 2
Benzoyl Benzoate: (Douse in excess the affected area and rub mildly on skin areas with no hairs every once every 8hrs. After a warm bath preferably). This can be hurtful somewhat.
Apply for 5days.

- The above regime is somewhat an overkill. Just day1 treatment should do it. But that thing can be stubborn. The day2 is to kill off any survivors and avoid reinfections immediately after treatment.

- Make sure you get the original of the above medicine. Especially Permethrin and Benzoyl Benzoate (the one in red pack with the face of a newborn)

- On the second day of treatment. Soak (in very hot water) and wash your beddings and the clothes you wore often.

- It can be VERY contagious. Avoid body contact or sharing bed with anyone. Possibly stay in your room alone for the 6days of treatment.

- Most doctors don't know what it is. Once they see the symptoms, the next thing on their mind is std and antibiotics.

- If this is scabies. It should be improve very noticably in 3days and completely gone in less than two weeks. Don't go wasting time and money on antibiotics it won't do anything.

- You can contact it again few days after treatment, from your beddings and clothes or from someone else that has it. You do well to recollect where you got it from in the first place and avoid going there again.

Thank you, won’t the benzoyl be hurtful when I apply it in my privates. Heard it can be very painful....

Also you talked about applying where hair doesn’t grow but hair grows in private undecided

I definitely know this is scabies
Re: Pls Help My Private Part by Noxico(m): 1:33pm On Sep 14, 2022
It has happened to me before....just go and buy fluconazole tablets.one week ND 3days it will disappear...then rub the clotrimazole cream.this is a fungal infection caused by dirty water and environment.not sexually transmitted. Make use of medicated soaps during bathing
Re: Pls Help My Private Part by Tickles001(m): 1:57pm On Sep 14, 2022
Helpmyprivates:

Thank you, won’t the benzoyl be hurtful when I apply it in my privates. Heard it can be very painful....
It is hurtful. But you can bear it.

Also you talked about applying where hair doesn’t grow but hair grows in private undecided
No. It's not common for hairs to grow on the penis. Except you're taking the pubic mound as part of your penis.
Do you have hairs on the shaft of your penis, and your sac, any hairs on your buttocks, your knees and knuckles?
Hairs usually don't grow on those areas and that's where they affect the most.

I definitely know this is scabies
Most likely, and seldom diagnosed by the doctors we have today.
Re: Pls Help My Private Part by goldfinger007: 2:15pm On Sep 14, 2022
Just buy sulphur ointment.. that is best bet. Come back here on Saturday or Sunday to thank me.
Re: Pls Help My Private Part by Helpmyprivates: 2:18pm On Sep 14, 2022
Noxico:
It has happened to me before....just go and buy fluconazole tablets.one week ND 3days it will disappear...then rub the clotrimazole cream.this is a fungal infection caused by dirty water and environment.not sexually transmitted. Make use of medicated soaps during bathing

I’m doing that and no improvement like that.
Re: Pls Help My Private Part by Helpmyprivates: 2:20pm On Sep 14, 2022
goldfinger007:
Just buy sulphur ointment.. that is best bet. Come back here on Saturday or Sunday to thank me.

What should I tell the pharmacist. To tell him just sulphuric ointment? Isn’t there a brand name?
Re: Pls Help My Private Part by Helpmyprivates: 2:21pm On Sep 14, 2022
Tickles001 I got invermectin but it’s only the 3mg I got and I bought 3
Re: Pls Help My Private Part by Tickles001(m): 2:45pm On Sep 14, 2022
Helpmyprivates:
Tickles001 I got invermectin but it’s only the 3mg I got and I bought 3

You'd have got 5 at least
Re: Pls Help My Private Part by Helpmyprivates: 2:46pm On Sep 14, 2022
Tickles001:

You'd have got 5 at least
And then take them all together right?
Re: Pls Help My Private Part by Tickles001(m): 2:50pm On Sep 14, 2022
Helpmyprivates:

And then take them all together right?
Yes. Take all at once. So long as it's not more than 20mg total.
6 tabs of 3mg would have been more ideal.
Re: Pls Help My Private Part by Jonifi(m): 10:30pm On Sep 14, 2022
Helpmyprivates:

chill this scabies . Very stubborn
Re: Pls Help My Private Part by Talkshealth15: 4:59pm On Sep 16, 2022
Do you know you can get affordable, quality health care with just your mobile phones?
On Outpost health, You can have consultations with a licensed doctors for as low as 3000 Naira, get prescribed medications which can be delivered to your door step. Get your samples for lab investigation taken by a qualified nurse in the comfort of your home, the investigation results sent to you, all at a discounted price! You don't have to skip work to be able to attend your Doctors appointment anymore, no more long waits and long queues in the hospital. And no more hospital stench! Your child is sick in the middle of the night? No worries Outpost health has got you covered!
To book for a consultation now click: https://www.outpost.health/patients to register and find a doctor who will sort out your health needs.
Re: Pls Help My Private Part by OgaTheTop2: 2:43am On Oct 21, 2022
Re: Pls Help My Private Part by Biosam0916: 9:23am On Apr 29, 2023
Helllo we’re you able to treat it
Re: Pls Help My Private Part by mysticwarrior(m): 10:28am On Apr 29, 2023
If it's a fungal infection use Garlic to attack it
and it would disappear. Before you go to bed at night crush a clove of garlic, add a finger drop of grandnut oil to the crushed garlic and place it on the affected region, bind it with a plaster or cello tape and leave it over night, do this for three nights it would clear.
Re: Pls Help My Private Part by Teetee777: 3:02pm On Apr 29, 2023
That is infection

Get ewuro (bitter leave) and efinrin (basin/scent leaves) put them inside the bucket and add some salts and use your hand to grind them together after that get hot water and pour the hot water inside the ( ewuro, efinrin and salt after you have grind them together) and sit on the heat for some time. ( 2times in a week)

Get ewuro (bitter leaves) and efinrin (scent leaves), add salt to rub it like the procedure above, and take 3spoon morning and night.

Come and thank me later
Re: Pls Help My Private Part by Biosam0916: 5:50am On May 08, 2023
Please how active is the ewuro and the effinrin I also have some nodule on my scrotum
Re: Pls Help My Private Part by xtreme07(m): 10:02pm On Oct 10, 2023
Tickles001:

It's definitely scabies.
Do the following:

DAY 1

DAY 2
Benzoyl Benzoate: (Douse in excess the affected area and rub mildly on skin areas with no hairs once every 8hrs. After a warm bath preferably). This can be hurtful somewhat.
Apply for 5days.

- The above regime is somewhat an overkill. Only day1 treatment should do it. But that thing can be stubborn. The day2 is to kill off any survivors and avoid reinfections immediately after treatment.

- If this is scabies. It should improve very noticeably in 3days and completely gone in less than two weeks. Don't go wasting time and money on antibiotics it won't do anything.

Re: Pls Help My Private Part by Gee64: 4:48am On Oct 11, 2023
I have same suspicion too. If it is, you will have to treat it for about a week or more before it finally disappears. I used ampiclox by Beecham and tetmosol soap to cure it.
Tickles001:

It could be scabies.

(1) (Reply)

List of 11 Mental Health NGOs In Nigeria / SHOCKING! New Face Disease Spreading Across Nigeria / Which Sleep Position Is Healthiest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.