Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Wire Transfer Without CBN Form M - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wire Transfer Without CBN Form M (231 Views)

The Requirements For Form M / How To Process Form M For Importation In Nigeria / I Need Advice On Processing Form M. I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wire Transfer Without CBN Form M by solid3(m): 1:06pm On Sep 14, 2022
Hello guys, please I need help with wire transfer of fx to a UK company for the purchase of supermarket products.

The problem is, what purpose do I fill in the wire transfer form that will not be rejected by the fx review team? Getting form M will require NAFDAC number for such purpose and I'm not ready for that.

I intend to do the wire transfer of less than ten thousand pounds and its going to be monthly once successful.

Please what purpose can I put in the form?
Re: Wire Transfer Without CBN Form M by SeunDAssLicker: 1:17pm On Sep 14, 2022
solid3:
Hello guys, please I need help with wire transfer of fx to a UK company for the purchase of supermarket products.

The problem is, what purpose do I fill in the wire transfer form that will not be rejected by the fx review team? Getting form M will require NAFDAC number for such purpose and I'm not ready for that.

I intend to do the wire transfer of less than ten thousand pounds and its going to be monthly once successful.

Please what purpose can I put in the form?

Have someone from Abroad do it for you, you credit them in Naira
Re: Wire Transfer Without CBN Form M by Pierocash(m): 1:29pm On Sep 14, 2022
Put medical equipment

1 Like

Re: Wire Transfer Without CBN Form M by solid3(m): 8:18pm On Sep 14, 2022
Pierocash:
Put medical equipment

Wow! Never thought of that.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Register Your Company / CEMENT FACTORY CLOSURE:  Gov. Yahaya Bello To Dangote, We Gave You Opportunities / Make Upto 500$ Per Day At Home Using Your Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.