Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Fellow Programmers, How Do You Cope With The Waist Pain? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Fellow Programmers, How Do You Cope With The Waist Pain? (549 Views)

Programmers, How Do You Cope With Generator Noise In Your Area? / Programmers how much do you earn monthly? / Proudly9ja! Please Install And Rate Our Mobile App My Fellow Programmers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fellow Programmers, How Do You Cope With The Waist Pain? by Luckydonalds(m): 6:10pm On Sep 14, 2022
My title says it all. I'm a bit new to this field so I've been self studying the undergraduate CS curriculum for some time now. But my waist!! Ahh. The pain is becoming too unbearable.

How are guys managing? Or am I the only one experiencing this
Re: Fellow Programmers, How Do You Cope With The Waist Pain? by niel63(m): 6:20pm On Sep 14, 2022
Go and get a good ergonomic chair + an adjustable table. You'll be fine.

2 Likes

Re: Fellow Programmers, How Do You Cope With The Waist Pain? by OmejeGuy: 6:28pm On Sep 14, 2022
And please reduce your sugar and salt intake. Thanks
Re: Fellow Programmers, How Do You Cope With The Waist Pain? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 14, 2022
Well seat, relax and exercise once in a while that is why most tech hub have sofa and game center ..but sometimes if you got deadlines you might be seated for 18 hours and won't know how time flies especially if you are dealing with a bug... if you work from home do the serious job seating and the not too tasking one relax on your bed..... Wahala no dey finish for this world they only have grades.
Re: Fellow Programmers, How Do You Cope With The Waist Pain? by ensodev(m): 12:39am On Sep 15, 2022
Sit for 30min and stand for 30min. Drink more of water, excercise your body regularly
Re: Fellow Programmers, How Do You Cope With The Waist Pain? by fhranchez(m): 10:23am On Sep 15, 2022
First rule in programming.
Get comfortable being uncomfortable grin grin
Re: Fellow Programmers, How Do You Cope With The Waist Pain? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 15, 2022
I guess you're the 40 year old guy.

Nature is telling you your time have passed

Rest and focus on your family

1 Like

Re: Fellow Programmers, How Do You Cope With The Waist Pain? by Csami(m): 2:16pm On Sep 15, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
I guess you're the 40 year old guy.

Nature is telling you your time have passed

Rest and focus on your family

Don’t be an ass man. Coding is for everyone.

Like someone said, get comfortable being uncomfortable.

Do hard things
Re: Fellow Programmers, How Do You Cope With The Waist Pain? by Maclink288: 11:01pm On Sep 15, 2022
It hasn't been easy I must say.

(1) (Reply)

This Question Is For Mature Guysss Only / Programming Is Easy / What's The Difference Between Hashmap And Objects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.