Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,436 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Designing A Website Using Coreldraw Application Package - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Designing A Website Using Coreldraw Application Package (4734 Views)

Create A Full Website Using Your Mobile Phone / Designing A Site With Php And Oracle Tutorial (Oracle 10G) / Designing A Website: For Beginners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Designing A Website Using Coreldraw Application Package by omoijoba(m): 12:18pm On Aug 18, 2007
It's very surprising to tell all Nairalanders in the house that am using CorelDRAW to design my website. Very hard to believe but it's real,
Graphic designer welcome to the world of website designing
Re: Designing A Website Using Coreldraw Application Package by smartsoft(m): 7:34pm On Aug 18, 2007
It really sucks man that you are using that ! when everyone is improving with what they are using to design website, you are lacking behind. continue using it man lol
Re: Designing A Website Using Coreldraw Application Package by niceuzor: 9:13pm On Aug 18, 2007
Criticism!!! Biko Say no to it!!

Smartsoft you smart too much!!!

i hail oh!! cool
Re: Designing A Website Using Coreldraw Application Package by webemerald(m): 12:49pm On Aug 19, 2007
Corel draw can be effective for creating good templates which would later be exported to fireworks for slicing.It really does work especially if u feel comfortable working with coreldraw. Well but id rather do mine with fireworks because its closely integrated with d,weaver.Makes the job a lot easier.Bottom line is use whatever you feel comfortable with.
Re: Designing A Website Using Coreldraw Application Package by smartsoft(m): 7:19pm On Aug 19, 2007
Still same thing it sucks, okay go look for a web design job in a company and see if they will tell you must design a website with Corel-draw, instead you must know how to use PHOTOSHOP, FIREWORKS. well continue using it man okay e good well well lol you better migrate
Re: Designing A Website Using Coreldraw Application Package by webemerald(m): 7:43pm On Aug 19, 2007
Mr smarthard , why is it hard 4 u 2 comprehend. I know people who do design layouts in coreldraw nd ull be amazed at d output. Laugh all u can oh, but corel draw can give u cool layout esp. If ure a superuser
Re: Designing A Website Using Coreldraw Application Package by smartsoft(m): 8:04pm On Aug 19, 2007
i will never comprehend cos it sucks
Re: Designing A Website Using Coreldraw Application Package by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 21, 2007
pls does anyone has a tutorial on using fireworks to design websites,pls forward it to ericalesh@hotmail.com cool
Re: Designing A Website Using Coreldraw Application Package by webemerald(m): 11:18am On Aug 21, 2007
ericlash- u go fit pay token for am-i can send the pdf to you
Re: Designing A Website Using Coreldraw Application Package by omoijoba(m): 5:04pm On Aug 22, 2007
CorelDraw is powerful in terms of website designing, it's an HTML generator which help you to convert what you are doing to HTML.
Moreso, you don't need to draw a table before you can design a website to the extent that you can add videos, forms and animation in CorelDraw. Talk of the CGI CorelDraw has it.
Men,  CorelDraw is powerful,
The application package is basically for those who know how to manipulate graphic to their own taste.Using CorelDraw is not a matter of lacking behind is a matter of researchand innovation.
Re: Designing A Website Using Coreldraw Application Package by smartsoft(m): 11:58pm On Aug 22, 2007
Innovation indeed still sucks. can you put up the website u did on Coreldraw for a review just to convince me don't know about others that coreldraw is really cool creating website otherwise, it sounds odd

(1) (Reply)

Create A Site Like Nairaland.com, , Facebook.com |earn Money / For Just #250/Month U Can Share Ur Blog Posts With My Over 150k Followers / Make Money By Just Reading News Online Through Eaglee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.