Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,512 members, 7,854,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:06 PM

The Flogging In School That Will Forever Remain Fresh - Share Your Experience! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Flogging In School That Will Forever Remain Fresh - Share Your Experience! (1014 Views)

What Was Stolen From You In School That You Still Remember And Sad ? / List Of School That Have Released Post UTME Forms / What Were You Taught In School That You Later Learned Was Completely Untrue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Flogging In School That Will Forever Remain Fresh - Share Your Experience! by logicDcoder(m): 9:01am On Sep 15, 2022
This picture reminds me of an excruciating ordeal I had in IGS - Awka as a Junior student. The entirety of the occurrences is still fresh (Ö bürö obele ife). In the year 2013, during my Junior WAEC examination. We were strictly authorized to be in our colorful sports uniform instead of our traditional school uniform the next day for our exams.
Out of negligence to the school administration, most students failed to comply. And among the defaulters is the young guy writing this whole chronicle.

D-Day
A few minutes before the examination, one of the invigilators asked the defaulters to leave the hall. We left with the speculation that the shore was clear. Probably within a minute or two, we'll be summoned to take our exams. In addition to that, we received a message void of red flags (we come mess up here). We were asked to meet the principal for further dealings (Kai I 4 Japa o ).

We all elegantly match to the principal's office in our well-ironed school uniform, even though some wore a wrinkled one. When we met him, he asked us to line up according to the divisions in JSS-3 class (A, B, C). He then went back inside his office. A few among us with foresight stealthily vanished into thin air.

Omo, they have seen the calamity beforehand. We the obedient idiots agreed on lining up.
A few minutes later, he came out with heavy-duty canes - canes meant for dinosaurs. It then dawned on us that we are not there to listen to a motivational speech. LIE DOWN! He shouted. My nyash was reformatted that day. The rest na HISTORY!

Re: The Flogging In School That Will Forever Remain Fresh - Share Your Experience! by feranmi143: 9:25am On Sep 15, 2022
Yo fish, education in nigeria is smt else. Non of my kids will ever visit it

1 Like

Re: The Flogging In School That Will Forever Remain Fresh - Share Your Experience! by elpochas: 11:48am On Sep 15, 2022
I cnt forget the floging that senior Anaba gave to me,it made blood to stop flowing into my palm for like 3mins.Navy secondary school 2004 was hell.Early morning steady drilling.

2 Likes

Re: The Flogging In School That Will Forever Remain Fresh - Share Your Experience! by Draslo(m): 11:57am On Sep 15, 2022
Way back in secondary school, I dey obtain money from rich kid juniors. If I mark you and you no get the funds...you don dey owe me automatically and I go treat you like a debtor. I even kept a small note for a list of my debtors cos interest dey grow on the debt. Lol. I even recruited some people to do collection for me. Mafia shit. This was a full boarding school.

School found out. Disgraced me on assembly on cold morning. They brought a table for us to lie on. I was the last to get flogged. As a bad guy I just dey chest am whilst looking into the teary eyes of my very short girlfriend in front of the line.

Nawa o. OP you carry me go far

4 Likes

Re: The Flogging In School That Will Forever Remain Fresh - Share Your Experience! by Makamatic: 12:43pm On Sep 15, 2022
... I was the money lender in school who you wouldn't see on the day to make payment so that my money would keep on growing , Especially those Lebanese kids . I was the go to guy to buy and sell stolen books , calculator and sumtimes phones self . When one kids tell him father say him want pay 4000 naira from loan of 400 naira and i they threaten am, them come report me for school , all my atrocities done open . Girls they pity me because I they press the breast and give them my sister's romance novels , some guys wey be my vicitm they happy , my squad they vex . Them peel my back that day with cane . Surprisingly me no cry and e even harden me more .

3 Likes

Re: The Flogging In School That Will Forever Remain Fresh - Share Your Experience! by paradiseVirgin: 1:49pm On Sep 15, 2022
The day they caught me and Ene kpanshing in SS2.

We did not go home as usual after school, waited for everyone to leave and we started fvcking in the classroom..

Omo I no know wetin carry security man the come check classrooms that day oh!

Omo na so him nab us.

We start beg am the man no hear him go staff room go cast us for staff wey been still dey around.

Omo the next day na so dem use me and Ene as example for Assembly ground. cry

Strong man like me shed tears because of cane chai cry

I never chop cane for yansh like that for my life. cry

Both our parents were invited, they asked us how long this has been going on, Ene come talk say na for like 1 month.

Her parents were advised to take her for pregnancy test.

We were both suspended for 2 weeks last last.

My yansh been develop ridges. cry

3 Likes

Re: The Flogging In School That Will Forever Remain Fresh - Share Your Experience! by Lamanii22(f): 2:10pm On Sep 15, 2022
I can’t forget the beatings of my irk teacher in okota grammar school, 12solid strokes of cane for missing Jummah service…. It was on my back…. I still remember his face, The whole scenario’s so vivid….

1 Like

Re: The Flogging In School That Will Forever Remain Fresh - Share Your Experience! by Mrkindness: 3:07pm On Sep 15, 2022
Makamatic:
... I was the money lender in school who you wouldn't see on the day to make payment so that my money would keep on growing , Especially those Lebanese kids . I was the go to guy to buy and sell stolen books , calculator and sumtimes phones self . When one kids tell him father say him want pay 4000 naira from loan of 400 naira and i they threaten am, them come report me for school , all my atrocities done open . Girls they pity me because I they press the breast and give them my sister's romance novels , some guys wey be my vicitm they happy , my squad they vex . Them peel my back that day with cane . Surprisingly me no cry and e even harden me more .
where are you now and what are you doing for a living, hope you are not a banker or politician ?
Re: The Flogging In School That Will Forever Remain Fresh - Share Your Experience! by Mrkindness: 3:11pm On Sep 15, 2022
J town government secondary School labour prefect I Bleep Toto tire, I flog student ass if you no want cane you pay tax.
Re: The Flogging In School That Will Forever Remain Fresh - Share Your Experience! by logicDcoder(m): 3:39pm On Sep 15, 2022
lalasticlala I don't if this thread is front-page worthy.
Re: The Flogging In School That Will Forever Remain Fresh - Share Your Experience! by yyba: 5:26pm On Sep 15, 2022
It shall never be well with my former vp2 chaii up till now when i saw someone that looks like him i get scared undecided
Re: The Flogging In School That Will Forever Remain Fresh - Share Your Experience! by Olayinka8793(m): 6:05pm On Sep 15, 2022
It was the day our beautiful slay queen French teacher vexed for the first time just because some of us failed to buy a particular French text book she ordered us. As per the slay queen she be, she no dey ever sabi use cane to discipline us, but on this particular day, she was very pissed of by the failure of some of us to buy the text book.
Na so she she invited our bald headed History teacher to help her flog us.
Ironically, I have never witnessed this our History teacher flogging us or any student before, so I was confused what to expect from his flogging as per say he is not a professional flogger cheesy.
Na so we all kneel down side by side to receive flogging, 10 strokes each on the palm.

And oh boy was the pain intense. My palm felt like I have just mistakenly lifted a big red hot coal for 30 minutes.
It was from that day I began to respect him even though the History subject he teaches doesn't usually attract flogging.

1 Like

Re: The Flogging In School That Will Forever Remain Fresh - Share Your Experience! by Blake755: 8:15pm On Sep 15, 2022
Omo back then for school physic teacher him tackle no be here oo I remember the day I no do assignment and I was making noise during his class he come ask me for my assignment omo chaii the man say make I go knee down outside oo that place where the pack spoiled desk there omo the man come do over vex try to give me slap the devil whisper to me make I bend small nah so he go chook hand for nail grin cheesy double offense the kind Cain wey I chop no be here but it teach him a lesson Sha
Re: The Flogging In School That Will Forever Remain Fresh - Share Your Experience! by Benki003(m): 8:55pm On Sep 15, 2022
Lol mine experience plenty ooh
Re: The Flogging In School That Will Forever Remain Fresh - Share Your Experience! by chariisGRACE(m): 8:55pm On Sep 15, 2022
grin

I was in my Year II in Building Department, back then at Government Crafts Development Centre, Port Harcourt.

People who know the school will understand what I mean if I say the school housed cultists back then.

This particular day, we were in our building department workshop with dusty floor, taking lessons from our teacher. The man was teaching, but there was this particular guy (I'll call him John) that was busy with his Nokia Asha 302 - of course, the phones was siezed.

School closes by 2pm, the time was almost 2pm. John walked up to the teacher who was preparing to close for the day to ask for his phone, our teacher shouted at John to leave his presence.

John begged with a cool temperament, teacher was forming Van Damme. To make matters worst, the teacher sunk the phone into this pocket. grin John targeted him, before we could say Tinubu, John hand don enter sir pocket o. grin

John and our teacher started struggling. Before you know, tiaaaaaaaahhh!! Sir trouser don tear shocked.

John grabbed his phone, off he went. TREKKED towards the school fence, scaled over it, crossed Aba road, and disappeared into Ogumnuabali.

Now, you would be wondering why we didn't stop John. John was an IMP.
Re: The Flogging In School That Will Forever Remain Fresh - Share Your Experience! by wiseone28: 8:59pm On Sep 15, 2022
I have a lot to say but i am having 1 percent battery power as i am typing now my phone might go off at anyt
Re: The Flogging In School That Will Forever Remain Fresh - Share Your Experience! by chariisGRACE(m): 9:12pm On Sep 15, 2022
chariis.GRACE:
grin

I was in my Year II in Building Department, back then at Government Crafts Development Centre, Port Harcourt.

People who know the school will understand what I mean if I say the school housed cultists back then.

This particular day, we were in our building department workshop with dusty floor, taking lessons from our teacher. The man was teaching, but there was this particular guy (I'll call him John) that was busy with his Nokia Asha 302 - of course, the phones was siezed.

School closes by 2pm, the time was almost 2pm. John walked up to the teacher who was preparing to close for the day to ask for his phone, our teacher shouted at John to leave his presence.

John begged with a cool temperament, teacher was forming Van Damme. To make matters worst, the teacher sunk the phone into this pocket. grin John targeted him, before we could say Tinubu, John hand don enter sir pocket o. grin

John and our teacher started struggling. Before you know, tiaaaaaaaahhh!! Sir trouser don tear shocked.

John grabbed his phone, off he went. TREKKED towards the school fence, scaled over it, crossed Aba road, and disappeared into Ogumnuabali.

Now, you would be wondering why we didn't stop John. John was an IMP.

After John disappeared, the teacher turned to us with his torn trousers. The tear was so bad - from his pocket down to his ankle grin he started ranting, blaming us for his ugly ordeal. He was very angry that he started stammering.

He left us and left for the workshop door, out he was. He locked us inside. He later came back with one Sir Ken that didn't care to listen to our own part of the story. all the teachers were blaming us, even after we told them that the guy was a cultist.

Sir Ken came in, ordered us to lie down on the dusty ground. In his hand was a cable (that type that is used to tap electricity from an electric pole to a building.)

When he landed one on the first person, I heard kpoom!! Omo, I started shaking, trembling with fear. Every 'kpoom' comes with a 'aarrrhh' response from the receiver and a brief dance trying to pacify the pain. Some cried it out grin

When it got to my turn - kpooom!... aaarrhhh!!!

Closing time us 2pm, but we left school that day at past 4pm. I got home, my white underwear was stained with blood, swollen back and a peeled skin.

I have so many experiences from that school, but na this one pain me pass.

logicDcoder Nwunyeodogwu
Re: The Flogging In School That Will Forever Remain Fresh - Share Your Experience! by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 10:15pm On Sep 15, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
chariisGRACE:

If you want me to continue, mention me.

Please continue grin grin grin
Re: The Flogging In School That Will Forever Remain Fresh - Share Your Experience! by logicDcoder(m): 10:19pm On Sep 15, 2022
chariisGRACE:

If you want me to continue, mention me.

Continue Ogah
Re: The Flogging In School That Will Forever Remain Fresh - Share Your Experience! by Gadafii: 12:01am On Sep 16, 2022
Mathematics and intro tech teachers Dey sabi flog like devils

Mine was when after school was over we remained in The class playing and some girls asked us to go out that they want to sweep the class, they won’t be able to do that very early tomorrow morning before assembly

We no answer them, naso one of them go report us, before we know it this teacher stormed the class my guys take off once, I didnT see him on time so I was caught with one other guy

I will take the flogging of the rest that fled, because I was a prefect and they were not

16 strokes non stop, he was just swinging his hands not minding if he blinded me, luckily the beating came to and end, he gave me swollen hands and back, still broke my watch, na that one pain me pass

I swore then, if I meet am for sharp corner I go tackle because na small thing remain to cry, me Dey chest beating I nearly cry cheesy
Re: The Flogging In School That Will Forever Remain Fresh - Share Your Experience! by Treasure17(m): 12:43am On Sep 16, 2022
Guys were playing football behind our class and my only sin as a class captain then was that I refused to caution them. The principal flogged me with so much power and anger.

Can't forget the flogging I received from our intro tech teacher when I was in Jss2. I hid my cutlass just to avoid going to his little portion of farm and I was caught.
Re: The Flogging In School That Will Forever Remain Fresh - Share Your Experience! by TheWolfen(m): 3:22am On Sep 16, 2022
I don't remember any major flogging because I try as much as possible to do things right to avoid being flogged as punishment.
Things like assignments, not having my name on noise maker list, avoiding fights except for one instance when I did with a certain stubborn bully in primary 5 cheesy I taught him a bitter lesson, we got punish but I was satisfied because I knew that will be the end of the bullying. His parents came to school the next day to see the pupil that almost want to kill their son cheesy
After that experience I started avoiding fight sha, the only times I
chop cane was whenever i arrived late to school in my secondary school days. Just two or three cane on the palm or sometimes you might be made to cut the overgrowth grasses in school compound as punishment.
There are enough grass to clear I tell u because the school compound is very big. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Flogging In School That Will Forever Remain Fresh - Share Your Experience! by 6ixT8: 7:13am On Sep 16, 2022
Olayinka8793:
It was the day our beautiful slay queen French teacher vexed for the first time just because some of us failed to buy a particular French text book she ordered us. As per the slay queen she be, she no dey ever sabi use cane to discipline us, but on this particular day, she was very pissed of by the failure of some of us to buy the text book.
Na so she she invited our bald headed History teacher to help her flog us.
Ironically, I have never witnessed this our History teacher flogging us or any student before, so I was confused what to expect from his flogging as per say he is not a professional flogger cheesy.
Na so we all kneel down side by side to receive flogging, 10 strokes each on the palm.

And oh boy was the pain intense. My palm felt like I have just mistakenly lifted a big red hot coal for 30 minutes.
It was from that day I began to respect him even though the History subject he teaches doesn't usually attract flogging.

You sef why you no comply to buy the Oye Vá.
Re: The Flogging In School That Will Forever Remain Fresh - Share Your Experience! by HarlequinLekex: 9:45am On Sep 16, 2022
paradiseVirgin:
The day they caught me and Ene kpanshing in SS2.

We did not go home as usual after school, waited for everyone to leave and we started fvcking in the classroom..

Omo I no know wetin carry security man the come check classrooms that day oh!

Omo na so him nab us.

We start beg am the man no hear him go staff room go cast us for staff wey been still dey around.

Omo the next day na so dem use me and Ene as example for Assembly ground. cry

Strong man like me shed tears because of cane chai cry

I never chop cane for yansh like that for my life. cry

Both our parents were invited, they asked us how long this has been going on, Ene come talk say na for like 1 month.

Her parents were advised to take her for pregnancy test.

We were both suspended for 2 weeks last last.

My yansh been develop ridges. cry
Sth fishy
Re: The Flogging In School That Will Forever Remain Fresh - Share Your Experience! by HarlequinLekex: 9:51am On Sep 16, 2022
chariisGRACE:
grin

John and our teacher started struggling
meaning of IMP?
Re: The Flogging In School That Will Forever Remain Fresh - Share Your Experience! by chariisGRACE(m): 10:20am On Sep 16, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
meaning of IMP?
Iceland Marine Patrol
Re: The Flogging In School That Will Forever Remain Fresh - Share Your Experience! by paradiseVirgin: 10:22am On Sep 16, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Sth fishy
Wetin dey fishy?
Re: The Flogging In School That Will Forever Remain Fresh - Share Your Experience! by paradiseVirgin: 10:22am On Sep 16, 2022
chariisGRACE:

Iceland Marine Patrol
Aro mate!
Re: The Flogging In School That Will Forever Remain Fresh - Share Your Experience! by chariisGRACE(m): 3:01pm On Sep 16, 2022
paradiseVirgin:
Aro mate!
iyo, ndoho mate mfo.

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: New Offer From Fg / UK Urges Nigerian Government To Carry Out The People’s Will / Academic Writing Service For Nigerian Students In UK & USA Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.