Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? (3926 Views)

Is It Possible To Keep Mute Entirely About Your Travel Plan? / What Happens If Someone Don't Travel With Passport Before Expiration? / Immigration Office At Ado Ekiti For My Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by Solanaa: 9:37am On Sep 15, 2022
Please it's quite urgent. I desperately need help.

This kind of opportunity seems to come but once.
Re: Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by uthlaw: 9:58am On Sep 15, 2022
Pay for fast track!
Re: Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by Slimgold2019: 3:23pm On Sep 15, 2022
Have you applied already for your passport .Call:08028371150
Re: Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by Solanaa: 10:27pm On Sep 15, 2022
uthlaw:
Pay for fast track!

Thanks bro, how to go about it and what are the requirements?
Re: Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by Solanaa: 10:27pm On Sep 15, 2022
Slimgold2019:
Have you applied already for your passport .Call:08028371150

Thanks
Re: Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by uthlaw: 10:28pm On Sep 15, 2022
Solanaa:

Thanks bro, how to go about it and what are the requirements?
go to immigration office in your state!
Re: Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by Solanaa: 2:52am On Sep 16, 2022
uthlaw:
go to immigration office in your state!

I thought that way would make it more longer.

I thought the fast track is different fr DIY?
Re: Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by Evidenx(m): 9:57am On Sep 17, 2022
Solanaa:
Please it's quite urgent. I desperately need help.

This kind of opportunity seems to come but once.
Express you get it within 2 weeks, Benin city.
If you are interested,qoute me.
Re: Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by Solanaa: 1:50pm On Sep 17, 2022
Evidenx:

I'm in lagos bro
Re: Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by Evidenx(m): 2:25pm On Sep 17, 2022
Solanaa:

I'm in lagos bro
no prob.
Re: Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by Solanaa: 2:33pm On Sep 17, 2022
Evidenx:
no prob.

So how e go be bro?

And mind you I already applied for my passport and was given a capture date by November.

How can I push it forward so I can get my passport ASAP?
Re: Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by Evidenx(m): 3:54pm On Sep 17, 2022
Solanaa:

So how e go be bro?

And mind you I already applied for my passport and was given a capture date by November.

How can I push it forward so I can get my passport ASAP?
According to my contact,if you want it faster,you pay extra 10k that's in Benin, don't know about Lagos.. so meet your contact and let them know you want it faster,it's called Express.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by Solanaa: 3:59pm On Sep 17, 2022
Evidenx:
According to my contact,if you want it faster,you pay extra 10k that's in Benin, don't know about Lagos.. so meet your contact and let them know you want it faster,it's called Express. Na person dey behind that computer weh dey issue date... anything is possible for naija.

But the woman said it isn't possible anymore, That it was possible before.

I told her I was willing to pay any amount but she claimed they've changed the policy that I am lucky to get November self, That's some places capturing will be scheduled for January or so.
Re: Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by Evidenx(m): 4:02pm On Sep 17, 2022
Solanaa:

I told her I was willing to pay any amount but she claimed they've changed the policy that I am lucky to get November self, That's some places capturing will be scheduled for January or so.
She doesn't want to stress..lol
The info I have you is from my contact today,a 3 star officer here in my state.

I wish you haven't applied before,you would have come to Benin to apply.
All the same be patient.

If you have any other person that wants it express 2weeks. Hola at me.
Re: Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by Solanaa: 4:06pm On Sep 17, 2022
Evidenx:

All the same be patient.

Chaii, I'm in pains hearing this.

Because I got a very serious offer that might soon expire If I don't get a passport asap.

Can't you think of anyway to help me at all bro?
Re: Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by Evidenx(m): 4:15pm On Sep 17, 2022
Solanaa:

Chaii, I'm in pains hearing this.

Because I got a very serious offer that might soon expire If I don't get a passport asap.

Can't you think of anyway to help me at all bro?
Too bad... Your name is already on the computer. Unless abandon that application and come to Benin to make fresh application. (Normally if it's a working system they supposed to detect that you have applied before,but you know Nigeria,maybe they wouldn't detect that you have applied in ur state already) You can try your luck but remember say na money you wan use.
(Just be patient if am to advice you)
Re: Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by Solanaa: 4:35pm On Sep 17, 2022
Evidenx:
Too bad... Your name is already on the computer. Unless abandon that application and come to Benin to make fresh application. (Normally if it's a working system they supposed to detect that you have applied before,but you know Nigeria,maybe they wouldn't detect that you have applied in ur state already) You can try your luck but remember say na money you wan use.
(Just be patient if am to advice you)

Okay but let's assume I want to run your own in benin, How much will it likely cost me ?

Like to apply for a fresh one
Re: Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by Evidenx(m): 4:57pm On Sep 17, 2022
Solanaa:

Okay but let's assume I want to run your own in benin, How much will it likely cost me ?

Like to apply for a fresh one
Re: Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by Solanaa: 7:22pm On Sep 17, 2022
Evidenx:

I don't mind paying that but coming to benin is the problem
Re: Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by marksburg: 9:47pm On Sep 17, 2022
These people talking about 75k in Benin, Una sure of this info? That 75k myt take till January to get o. It s easy for them to tell u so but the story will change after collecting Ur money. It was easy before but not anymore.

My agent there confided in me last month that I should explore few other states as he can't even guaranty my getting it within the 1month I wanted. I finally went to yenagoa to get it done.
Re: Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by VictorDivine: 5:28am On Sep 18, 2022
Getting a passport is now wahala in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by Gistville: 7:08am On Sep 18, 2022
Solanaa:

It's very hard to do this in Lagos because of their new policy. If you can't travel outside Lagos to do it, then what you're asking for is almost impossible because you already have a capture date for November.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by Chiqqy: 7:48am On Sep 18, 2022
Evidenx:

All the same be patient.

Hello I am interested in a passport for my son. How do I go about it?
Re: Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by Evidenx(m): 7:52am On Sep 18, 2022
Chiqqy:

Hello I am interested in a passport for my son. How do I go about it?
How old is he?
And does he have NIN?
Re: Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by Solanaa: 11:17am On Sep 18, 2022
Gistville:

It's very hard to do this in Lagos because of their new policy. If you can't travel outside Lagos to do it, then what you're asking for is almost impossible because you already have a capture date for November.

I am willing to travel outside lagos to do this please Sir, It's very urgent.

I even thought it was nationwide, Never knew it was limited to only lagos.

What do I do Now Sir?
Re: Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by SeaTrade(m): 12:12pm On Sep 18, 2022
marksburg:
These people talking about 75k in Benin, Una sure of this info? That 75k myt take till January to get o. It s easy for them to tell u so but the story will change after collecting Ur money. It was easy before but not anymore.

My agent there confided in me last month that I should explore few other states as he can't even guaranty my getting it within the 1month I wanted. I finally went to yenagoa to get it done.
No mind them,I was in a rush to renew and wanted to get it done ASAP,
I pay 200k and still got it like after a week,despite them telling me it'll take days.
Before na fresh passport people lol.
Re: Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by Gistville: 1:03pm On Sep 18, 2022
Solanaa:

I am willing to travel outside lagos to do this please Sir, It's very urgent.

I even thought it was nationwide, Never knew it was limited to only lagos.

What do I do Now Sir?

States like Ekiti, Illorin, Asaba, Osun, and most northern states are faster. I don't know how you can go about yours since you already have a capture date for November. I also heard you can fast track in Festac but its very expensive, about 150k.
Just be careful so you don't get duped when they sense you are desperate

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by Legacy86: 3:19pm On Sep 18, 2022
Evidenx:
Same benin I did mine since April 1 yet nothing from them. And I paid 45k o

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by Legacy86: 3:21pm On Sep 18, 2022
[quote author=Solanaa post=116752535]

So how e go be bro?

How can I push it forward so I can get my passport ASAP?[/quote
When did u make payment pls? And how much?
Re: Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by Legacy86: 3:25pm On Sep 18, 2022
[quote author=Evidenx post=116754922]She doesn't want to stress..lol

All the same be patient.

If you have any other person that wants it express 2weeks. Hola at me.[/quote

But I paid a so called high ranked man in Benin same thing he told me three weeks since April that i capture till now it has been story upon story
Re: Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by Evidenx(m): 3:35pm On Sep 18, 2022
[quote author=Legacy86 post=116783721][/quote] Every body get him own connection.
Re: Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by Evidenx(m): 3:37pm On Sep 18, 2022
Legacy86:

Same benin I did mine since April 1 yet nothing from them. And I paid 45k o
The money weh you pay nor gallant. Normal way self na 55k. Express na 75k.
Connection pass connection.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Applying For North Cyprus Tourist Visa..how / Laspotech Transcript / Death Of LASTMA Officer: Lesson For All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.