Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Free Calls And Sms On Your Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Free Calls And Sms On Your Phone (1522 Views)

Make FREE Calls And Browse FREE With This MTN Codes! / MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat / Send Unlimited Free Sms On Mjoy.com Using Pc (laptop Or Desktop) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Calls And Sms On Your Phone by airnext(m): 1:11pm On Aug 18, 2007
wink This is for real. . . you guys will love it . . . all you need to do is register and thats it anymore question should be forwarded to me and i will give you instant answer. Just click on this link www.jaxtr.com/airnext
Re: Free Calls And Sms On Your Phone by textmypage(m): 8:05am On Aug 20, 2007
man u are the bomb.
Re: Free Calls And Sms On Your Phone by hayprof(m): 8:33am On Aug 21, 2007
Can some1 tell me hw dis thing actually work?

undecided
Re: Free Calls And Sms On Your Phone by airnext(m): 7:29pm On Aug 21, 2007
First click on the link then U have to register then U can make free calls its very easy Add people to it and they will give u a special number to call the person whenevr u want to its very easy try it NOW!!!!!
Re: Free Calls And Sms On Your Phone by textmypage(m): 9:13am On Aug 22, 2007
@airnext, i have tried it three times but sometimes when u tried calling it does not go. but it is good anyway. I want you to send me the details on how to use it to textmypage@yahoo.com cos sometimes i really get confused using it.
Please do this for me so that we can enjoy it first b4 other knw about it.
Re: Free Calls And Sms On Your Phone by tnaidaR(f): 8:52pm On Aug 26, 2007
I added a friend but each time I call him it reaches jaxtr v.mail and it never connects. What can I do?
Re: Free Calls And Sms On Your Phone by textmypage(m): 1:58am On Sep 01, 2007
Vote for Nigeria to be added to the list of countries you can send sms to by visiting : http://www.jaxtr.com/user/aboutcont.jsp?addcountry
Re: Free Calls And Sms On Your Phone by hayprof(m): 9:46am On Sep 03, 2007
airnext:

First click on the link then You have to register then You can make free calls its very easy Add people to it and they will give u a special number to call the person whenevr u want to its very easy try it NOW!!!!!

k, i finally signed up for the thing,

Sometime, ago a frnd tried calling me and he/she was awarded a special number to call me.

On calling the number (using Glo line) it says number no correct e.t.c,

So decided to add the '+' sign and it eventually got through but said its Voicemail,

Whats actually happening?
Re: Free Calls And Sms On Your Phone by tnaidaR(f): 11:36am On Sep 03, 2007
The same prob I'm havin.
Re: Free Calls And Sms On Your Phone by textmypage(m): 1:00pm On Sep 03, 2007
www.jaxtr.com is the best i have ever seen. it is pretty cool. when u dial a number or u call a number. you are given a special number to reach them whenever u want to call them again. so i expect you for further info, call me on my cells. i am out of here
Re: Free Calls And Sms On Your Phone by textmypage(m): 1:02pm On Sep 03, 2007
or pm me on yahoo messenger. my yahoo id: textmypage
Re: Free Calls And Sms On Your Phone by hayprof(m): 10:14pm On Sep 03, 2007
tnaidaR:

The same prob I'm havin.

-lol, and some guys here keep preachin' bout it being so Sweet! grin
Re: Free Calls And Sms On Your Phone by textmypage(m): 10:28pm On Sep 03, 2007
mtn is best for registering this site,
Re: Free Calls And Sms On Your Phone by cutetotalk: 4:54am On Sep 04, 2007

(1) (Reply)

I Need Symbian S60, Callrecorder / Unlock Your Blackberry Free / What Is The Price Of These Phones In Nigeria ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.