Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Avocados Help Ward Off: Cancer, Arthritis, Osteoporosis And Others. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Avocados Help Ward Off: Cancer, Arthritis, Osteoporosis And Others. (220 Views)

Prof Kola Oloke: Shun Consumption Of Animal Skin To Stave Off Cancer / Tracy Kiss, Bodybuilder Drinks Semen Regularly To Ward Off Coronavirus (Pics) / JMS3 Mattress Correct Spine Curvature, Prevent Osteoporosis And Reduces Blood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Avocados Help Ward Off: Cancer, Arthritis, Osteoporosis And Others. by EvronFoodstore: 12:40pm On Sep 15, 2022
Avocados help ward off:
Cancer, ..........................

For more inforamtion visit the link below:

https://twitter.com/evron_foodstore/status/1570371402418589696

Re: Avocados Help Ward Off: Cancer, Arthritis, Osteoporosis And Others. by tweasderd: 9:21pm On Sep 30, 2022
I don't know if eating avocados can keep us from getting cancer. However, I do know that avocados are a healthy fruit for skin health and digestion.
Re: Avocados Help Ward Off: Cancer, Arthritis, Osteoporosis And Others. by rolinox(m): 10:35pm On Sep 30, 2022
What's in that container, along with the avocado? Is that a hard-boiled egg? I'm not much of a hard-boiled egg guy. I don't like the taste of the yolk in a hard-boiled egg. I've been trying to get myself to eat it for a long time because hard-boiled eggs are healthier than fried eggs, but I haven't succeeded. But then I read an egg recipe perfect for me as a liquid egg yolk lover. A poached egg is a hard-boiled egg that retains all the characteristics of a fried egg. I put such an egg in my breakfast, making a sandwich with it. Also, I add a ripe avocado to the sandwich. You can read more to learn how to make a poached egg.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Hibiclens? / Increase Penis And Breast Size With This Trick / Cenforce 100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.