Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,666 members, 7,854,793 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 07:30 AM

Amazon KDP For Smartphone Business: Access The Cheapest Course Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Amazon KDP For Smartphone Business: Access The Cheapest Course Online (173 Views)

How To Access The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan / Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method / Access Bank Introduces Loan For Smartphone Purchase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazon KDP For Smartphone Business: Access The Cheapest Course Online by SIAGlobe(m): 3:46pm On Sep 15, 2022
Have you ever desired to start an Amazon KDP Business with your smartphone or mobile phone but don't know how to? Have you been told that it was only possible with a laptop or PC and your heart failed you? Congratulations! We have cracked the code, finally!

I'm talking to you as someone who has experienced failure in Amazon KDP Business Model before, so you will fly on my expertise's strength after failing many times.

With Amazon KDP, I've been able to pay off my debts & bills, as well as excel in the area of my purpose, and I'm ready to pass the baton to you if you would be willing to submit to training.

My KDP course is the cheapest online and one of the top 3 most effective because I struggled to enroll for KDP training, paying a whooping sum of N40,000, knowing that not everyone would be able to pay that amount! And the least price you will find on the internet is N15,000.

As such, I have taken pains to create and compiled over 50 videos that will take you by the hand and show you a step-by-step guide to starting a full business online with Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing using your smartphone device from start to finish, right here in Nigeria.

I have, by the grace of God, successfully trained and mentored over 500 students who are doing massively well in the Amazon KDP Business; making a minimum of $500 every month (N340,000). How about if you join the League of the Extraordinary Millionaire Amazon Kindle Publishers with a little training fee?

I can show you how to earn that and above by simply uploading 15 - 20 pages of a word document on Amazon without writing a single book, that's right!

A Few Secrets You Will Learn In My Course:

1. How to discover profitable niches to excel with less competition
2. How to do proper keyword research and extract profitable keywords people search for daily on Amazon
3. How to create a book in 30 minutes using a secret AI tool my students and I are using to rake in over $5k monthly
4. How to generate book content without writing a single line of paragraph or words
5. How to remove the 30% tax Amazon withholds on every payment they make to you. That means if you are to receive $100 at the end of the month, you will only get paid $70 because Amazon has deducted its 30% tax. Now, this process to eliminate the 30% tax and receive 100% of your monthly royalties costs N91,000, but I'll be showing you how to remove it for FREE!
6. You will learn simple but very effective tricks to make your book content 100% unique to avoid the suspension of the KDP account
7. Access to my lifetime mentorship via a private WhatsApp group

And many more benefits you will enjoy!

For your information, there is what is called KDP Select which indicates that when your books are enrolled, you will be earning dollars as people read the pages of your book. This is different from making actual sales on your ebooks and paperbacks on Amazon.

Who Is Amazon KDP Business Meant For?

This business model does not select anybody nor is it designated to a specific group of individuals; anyone can get started with Amazon KDP including the following:

> Students
> Graduates
> NYSC Corpers
> Job seekers of hunters
> Traders
> Online business owners
> Digital marketers
> Affiliate marketers
> Bloggers
> Secondary school leavers
> Civil servants
> Any profession

As far as you have an android or smartphone and a willing heart to learn, you are good to go, excuse is never the way! There is no need to beat about the bush, just click the link below to access the full detail and you'll be blown by the value you will get for such a little course fee!

[https://9jabusinesshub.com/amazon-kdp-for-smartphone/

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It Cheaper To Ship From China Than Within Nigeria? / If You Can Work Hard And Be Consistent! Here Is An Opportunity To Grap / Looking For A Place To Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.