Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

I Need An Event Planner. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / I Need An Event Planner. (1596 Views)

Things To Consider When Choosing An Event Venue / How To Become An Event Planner In Nigeria / The Event Planners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Event Planner. by Oluschenco(m): 5:34pm On Aug 11, 2011
Can someone pls help list the activities of an introduction ceremony. All comments to senexyj03@yahoo.com
Re: I Need An Event Planner. by plan4event(f): 1:04pm On Aug 19, 2011
Hi pls send a message to abysalevents@yahoo.com to get ans
Re: I Need An Event Planner. by soulfood(m): 8:32am On Aug 27, 2011
Established in 2004, Outbox is your one stop music and public announcement provider for any event.

www dot outboxmedia dot webs dot com

or call 07028338881

The sound of a place is a key tool in defining the ambience (distinctive atmosphere) of the place. Good sound gives good ambience to all events. For a memorable and lively ambience at your events, Outbox media is your choice.

Live band, DJ, s and equipment hire handled by experienced sound engineers for high quality sound. We play music to match the theme of your events. Be it seminars, weddings, naming ceremony, bachelor’s eve or ladies night. We take details of the people attending the event into consideration in deciding the music that will be played.

We understand that sound forms a major part of any event either in vocals being communicated through PA systems or music performed live or played from a digital medium. Hence we create the perfect event by using cutting edge audio technology and an experienced crew to create the perfect ambience for your event. This can help to generate new businesses and client satisfaction.

We are highly experienced in sounding various events like conventions, conferences, weddings, parties, trade shows and trainings. For every event, we use quality sound systems as poor sound quality at events can put the image of your business at risk. You can lose the mood and flow of your message, the attendees can lose interest and corporate executives may be disappointed at the presentation.

We develop and compile music to suit the purpose of every event. Our vast knowledge of music is successfully used to develop and arrange playlists to suit every event. Be it workshops, reunions, birthdays, retreats, we play music to suit the purpose of every gathering. We call it ‘sound tracking’ your event. We understand that the musical need of every event and its organisers vary, so we develop music compilations based on data gathered from research and pre event process.

Outbox is highly experienced in handling all kinds of events from State weddings to CEOs get together, Theatre presentation, Seminars, award ceremonies and many more.
Re: I Need An Event Planner. by djkayzzy(m): 7:24pm On Aug 29, 2011
HI, here is one event planner, our name is bronzedking.Multimedia ltd, call us if you need our services concerning your events 08064457240 or 0802723519.
Re: I Need An Event Planner. by flo247(f): 4:40pm On Aug 30, 2011
flo24-7 events offer venue decoration,cakes for all occassions,differnt kinds of cocktail drinks,different kinds of small chops,bridal makeup,head gear,nails and bridal hairdo. email: info@flo247events.com or visit www.flo247events.com tel: 08189688685 or 07032265389
Re: I Need An Event Planner. by djkayzzy(m): 1:51pm On Sep 03, 2011
Bronzedking Multimedia LTD Established in 2006,we are your one stop music and public announcement provider for any event.

The sound of a place is a key tool in defining the ambience (distinctive atmosphere) of the place. Good sound gives good ambience to all events. For a memorable and lively ambience at your events, Bronzedking Multimedia LTD is your number one choice.

Live band, DJ services and equipment hire handled by experienced sound engineers for high quality sound. We play music to match the theme of your events. Be it seminars, weddings, naming ceremony, bachelor’s eve or ladies night,Launching,niteclubs,Artist promotions/management,. We take details of the people attending the event into consideration in deciding the music that will be played.

We understand that sound forms a major part of any event either in vocals being communicated through PA systems or music performed live or played from a digital medium. Hence we create the perfect event by using cutting edge audio technology and an experienced crew to create the perfect ambience for your event. This can help to generate new businesses and client satisfaction.

We are highly experienced in sounding various events like conventions, conferences, weddings, parties, trade shows,marketting Agency,company promotional event,show package.For every event, we use quality sound systems as poor sound quality at events can put the image of your business at risk. You can lose the mood and flow of your message, the attendees can lose interest and corporate executives may be disappointed at the presentation.

We develop and compile music to suit the purpose of every event. Our vast knowledge of music is successfully used to develop and arrange playlists to suit every event. Be it workshops, reunions, birthdays, retreats, we play music to suit the purpose of every gathering. We call it ‘sound tracking’ your event. We understand that the musical need of every event and its organisers vary, so we develop music compilations based on data gathered from research and pre event process.

Bronzedking Multimedia LTD,is highly experienced in handling all kinds of events from State weddings to CEOs get together, Theatre presentation, Seminars, award ceremonies and many more.for more information conatct us Bronzedking Multimedia LTD on 08027203519, 08064457240 E-mail:-bronzedking_multimedia@yahoo.com

Re: I Need An Event Planner. by amahra(f): 1:41pm On Sep 07, 2011
supreme event 'n'occassion is an all round events established mainly 2 give u a superb and maximum satisfaction. We cater 4 wedding receptions, birthday, engagement and traditional marriage and d likes. Other services include: wedding and birthday cakes, event decorations, small chops, cocktail drinks, barbeque and corporate w

(1) (Reply)

D Event House brings u a mouth watering offer / [70th] Independence Day 15 August 2016 Shayari Images,desh Bhakti Shayari For FB / Happy Belated Buffday Mayrho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.