Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,483 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Reece James Is Better Than Trent Alexander Arnold - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Reece James Is Better Than Trent Alexander Arnold (551 Views)

Haaland Takes Swipe At Alexander-Arnold Over Man City Spending Jibe / Trent Alexander-Arnold Wins Premier League Player Of The Month Award / Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reece James Is Better Than Trent Alexander Arnold by Extrastiv01(m): 1:26am On Sep 16, 2022
Messi versus Ronaldo is one of the argument that will never end till they kingdom comes but recently there has been a lot of disagreement between football fans about who Is the better right back(RB) between Reece James and TAA.

Reece James is a Chelsea player playing as a RB,RWB, RCB in a 4-3-3,3-4-3, and 3-5-2 formation respectively. He his one of the strongholds in Chelsea football club and also a key figure in England National team. He is a very versatile player that can also play as a midfielder and sometimes attack when short of attackers.

TAA plays for Liverpool FC. He is one of the best RB in the league and he is known for his attacking prowess when the team attack is not showing positives. He also plays for England. His crosses are out of the world. What a great player.

Knowing all this I still have a strong believe Reece James is a better RB than TAA because he is a more balanced player i.e his attacking and defending attributes are equivalent unlike his counterpart whose defending qualities are to be questioned.

England head coach, Southgate prefers to start Reece James over TAA because he(Reece James) fits more into his squad.

If you are still doubting,check the stats for the current season and see for yourself.

In Conclusion,TAA is still a world class depending on who is coaching..thanks and say no to violence ✍️

Re: Reece James Is Better Than Trent Alexander Arnold by luvola(m): 6:00am On Sep 16, 2022
Why don't you use statistics in the last 5 years ? Because Liverpool is under performing this season you decide to use this as a basis.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reece James Is Better Than Trent Alexander Arnold by Citylifeboi: 8:23am On Sep 16, 2022
Even the way you described TAA you know he's better, there is a reason every right back in the past 5 year or so have been used to compare with TAA from Bellerin, Walker, Cancelo, James., why did you decide to use this season stats with James as If the season has ended, bring their sats last season let's compare besides TAA has won the Premier league and Champions league which others are yet to do

1 Like

Re: Reece James Is Better Than Trent Alexander Arnold by Shyboyk(m): 10:47am On Sep 16, 2022
Citylifeboi:
Even the way you described TAA you know he's better, there is a reason every right back in the past 5 year or so have been used to compare with TAA from Bellerin, Walker, Cancelo, James., why did you decide to use this season stats with James as If the season has ended, bring their sats last season let's compare besides TAA has won the Premier league and Champions league which others are yet to do

Arnold is good at only attacking and crossing(assist) James on the other hand is good at attacking and defending also cross(assist) and also scoring for the fact that Arnold does not do his primary assignment(defend)well I can’t rate him over James but you see cancelo make nobody mention am that one too complete I’m a Chelsea fan I just gave u my opinion Abeg no insults
Re: Reece James Is Better Than Trent Alexander Arnold by Citylifeboi: 12:56pm On Sep 16, 2022
Shyboyk:

Arnold is good at only attacking and crossing(assist) James on the other hand is good at attacking and defending also cross(assist) and also scoring for the fact that Arnold does not do his primary assignment(defend)well I can’t rate him over James but you see cancelo make nobody mention am that one too complete I’m a Chelsea fan I just gave u my opinion Abeg no insults

It's because of how Liverpool play that's why you think he can't defend, Everyone knows they play highline making them suspectible to counter attacks, that's just their pattern

2 Likes

Re: Reece James Is Better Than Trent Alexander Arnold by Shyboyk(m): 7:43am On Sep 18, 2022
Citylifeboi:

It's because of how Liverpool play that's why you think he can't defend, Everyone knows they play highline making them suspectible to counter attacks, that's just their pattern

That’s the same thing Chelsea plays
Re: Reece James Is Better Than Trent Alexander Arnold by Citylifeboi: 12:52pm On Sep 18, 2022
Shyboyk:

That’s the same thing Chelsea plays

You're wrong, Liverpool plays highline which is different from what tuchel played with 3 man defense

1 Like

Re: Reece James Is Better Than Trent Alexander Arnold by Polynek(m): 7:02pm On Sep 18, 2022
Una get time shaa

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Key To Successful Sports Betting? / Achraf Hakimi's Estranged Wife Hiba Abouk Finally Opens Up About Divorce Saga / Europa Conference League Final: West Ham Lift First Major Trophy In 43years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.