Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,737 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Nairaland Famz Its My Birthday, Location:orphanage - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nairaland Famz Its My Birthday, Location:orphanage (455 Views)

It's My Birthday.... Join Me And Celebrate! / It's My Birthday... Yeah / Today Is My Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Famz Its My Birthday, Location:orphanage by 1EmmyKay: 3:13am On Sep 16, 2022
It's my birthday, and i am here in my hometown to celebrate in the orphanage home with the bright lads!!!. Who's coming?
Re: Nairaland Famz Its My Birthday, Location:orphanage by fman(m): 3:52am On Sep 16, 2022
Hbd
Enjoy your day to the fullest
Re: Nairaland Famz Its My Birthday, Location:orphanage by dalass(f): 9:25am On Sep 16, 2022
1EmmyKay:
It's my birthday, and i am here in my hometown to celebrate in the orphanage home with the bright lads!!!. Who's coming?

Happy birthday to you!

But we can't come since you didn't give the location of the orphanage.

Anyways, have fun with the kids grin

(1) (Reply)

Yetunde Are Unveils Details For Her Ankara-themed 30 Years On Stage Event / Cheap Apple Accessories / Event Hall For End Of Year Party Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.