Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,925 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

A Devouted Muslim Got Into A Cab In London. Pics - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Devouted Muslim Got Into A Cab In London. Pics (4647 Views)

"I Cannot Put My Life In Danger" Teacher Who Got Into A Fight With Student Quits / University Of Abuja Student Got Into A Fight With An Aboki Man See Photo / 2018 DANGOTE FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP (study In London) (2) (3) (4)

A Devouted Muslim Got Into A Cab In London. Pics by Amb1045(m): 7:44am On Sep 16, 2022
She politely asked the 'Cab Driver' to turn off the radio because her religious doctrine forbade her listening to Music.

The Cab Driver politely asked her.. "why?". His passenger replied:
"In the time of the Holy Prophet there was no Music, especially Western Music, which is the Music of the Infidel."

The Cab Driver politely switched off the radio, stopped the Cab and opened the door for his passenger to disembark.
The Arab Muslim was surprised and asked him: "What are you doing?"
The Cab Driver answered:

"In the time of the Holy Prophet, there were no Taxis, no bombs, no Plane Hijacks, no west invented Loud Speakers in mosques. definitely no suicide attacks and no AK 47;

Only 'PEACE' everywhere.
So please get down from my Taxi and wait for a Camel.

52 Likes 9 Shares

Re: A Devouted Muslim Got Into A Cab In London. Pics by Amb1045(m): 7:46am On Sep 16, 2022
Time matters in our day by day activities. Evolve with time and all religion should do same too. This post is not trying to paint the muslim or Christian bad rather it encourages us to grow with time. Learn to adapt with people of different culture.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Devouted Muslim Got Into A Cab In London. Pics by HarlequinLekex: 9:24am On Sep 16, 2022
For her mind she think say not being inside a cab playing western music for a while will make her make heaven what of her other wrong doings
Re: A Devouted Muslim Got Into A Cab In London. Pics by GODPUNISHALABI: 9:38am On Sep 16, 2022
Camel ke?? grin grin

Re: A Devouted Muslim Got Into A Cab In London. Pics by Sucre6: 10:04am On Sep 16, 2022
Nah hypocrisy go kill this people, grin

That's one Alpha male, I duff my cap for that comrade taxi guy grin

Re: A Devouted Muslim Got Into A Cab In London. Pics by cadet222(m): 10:09am On Sep 16, 2022
Peace is never an option

Re: A Devouted Muslim Got Into A Cab In London. Pics by BanevsJoker(m): 10:15am On Sep 16, 2022
She should do triumphant entry with a donkey.
Or endurance trek with a camel.
Nonsense.

Re: A Devouted Muslim Got Into A Cab In London. Pics by Daniel058(m): 10:25am On Sep 16, 2022

Re: A Devouted Muslim Got Into A Cab In London. Pics by Amb1045(m): 10:30am On Sep 16, 2022
Learn to evolve with the current trend before your generation leave you behind. Stop lagging behind in the name of anything

Re: A Devouted Muslim Got Into A Cab In London. Pics by Amb1045(m): 10:34am On Sep 16, 2022
Cashout season chop Bat and smile. Any where APC AND PDP dee share money please feel free to collect your own.

Re: A Devouted Muslim Got Into A Cab In London. Pics by Chaos14: 10:40am On Sep 16, 2022
Religon is not an excuse for humanity

Re: A Devouted Muslim Got Into A Cab In London. Pics by Amb1045(m): 11:05am On Sep 16, 2022
Let's learn to respect other peoples life style. You view must not always be the right way
Re: A Devouted Muslim Got Into A Cab In London. Pics by Ihavethingstodo: 11:11am On Sep 16, 2022
Only 'PEACE' everywhere.

I love the come back!
Re: A Devouted Muslim Got Into A Cab In London. Pics by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 16, 2022
If you want to insult Muslims, please do, and stop masking it as a joke. I doubt a Muslim would enter your vehicle and ask you to switch off the music because it is forbidden in Islam. Respect other people's religion so they would respect yours too.

Re: A Devouted Muslim Got Into A Cab In London. Pics by Amb1045(m): 11:23am On Sep 16, 2022
Shoodboi:
If you want to insult Muslims, please do, and stop masking it as a joke. I doubt a Muslim would enter your vehicle and ask you to switch off the music because it is forbidden in Islam. Respect other people's religion so they would respect yours too.
urchin trying to spin the topic. Grow up oga

Re: A Devouted Muslim Got Into A Cab In London. Pics by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 16, 2022
Amb1045:
She politely asked the 'Cab Driver' to turn off the radio because her religious doctrine forbade her listening to Music.

"In the time of the Holy Prophet there was no Music, especially Western Music, which is the Music of the Infidel."

The Cab Driver politely switched off the radio, stopped the Cab and opened the door for his passenger to disembark.
The Cab Driver answered:

"In the time of the Holy Prophet, there were no Taxis, no bombs, no Plane Hijacks, no west invented Loud Speakers in mosques. definitely no suicide attacks and no AK 47;

Only 'PEACE' everywhere.

This is actually funny compared to some dry people with dry jokes on the front page

Re: A Devouted Muslim Got Into A Cab In London. Pics by Stargangz: 11:43am On Sep 16, 2022
The Taliban passenger is shocked!
Re: A Devouted Muslim Got Into A Cab In London. Pics by chingle5(m): 11:48am On Sep 16, 2022
Abeg this driver wicked no be small cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: A Devouted Muslim Got Into A Cab In London. Pics by Streett: 12:02pm On Sep 16, 2022
The Cab Driver Absolutely Did The Right Thing …
Dude was respectful & fair enough

….Some Christians are basically like this Too!

People go Jus dey over stretch Religion anyhow

..Fvck a camel, Make she trek abegg!

Re: A Devouted Muslim Got Into A Cab In London. Pics by paradiseVirgin: 12:13pm On Sep 16, 2022

Allah hu Akbar grin

Jihad halal grin

Pedophilia halal grin

Boko Haram grin

Christianity Haram grin

Intelligence haram grin

Mumu Religion grin

Re: A Devouted Muslim Got Into A Cab In London. Pics by ednut1(m): 12:38pm On Sep 16, 2022
Fiction

Re: A Devouted Muslim Got Into A Cab In London. Pics by YeyeGbami: 12:49pm On Sep 16, 2022
ednut1:
Fiction

we call it fabu

Re: A Devouted Muslim Got Into A Cab In London. Pics by THeGamerBTL: 1:06pm On Sep 16, 2022
Amb1045:

The Cab Driver answered:

Only 'PEACE' everywhere.

Another story that never happened undecided
Re: A Devouted Muslim Got Into A Cab In London. Pics by Faber(m): 2:43pm On Sep 16, 2022
Re: A Devouted Muslim Got Into A Cab In London. Pics by Amb1045(m): 3:41pm On Sep 16, 2022
THeGamerBTL:

Another story that never happened undecided
I hope you got the message that was passed through the story. Thanks

Re: A Devouted Muslim Got Into A Cab In London. Pics by blingxx(m): 3:42pm On Sep 16, 2022
Amb1045:
Learn to evolve with the current trend before your generation leave you behind. Stop lagging behind in the name of anything

Believe me when I tell you only Muslims in Africa reason like this , I no even know who use the concept of religion swear for us

Re: A Devouted Muslim Got Into A Cab In London. Pics by DaInferno(m): 3:50pm On Sep 16, 2022
Amb1045:

The Cab Driver answered:

Only 'PEACE' everywhere.

The cab driver actually put off the music so he'd pass his message without obscurity

Re: A Devouted Muslim Got Into A Cab In London. Pics by Amb1045(m): 3:51pm On Sep 16, 2022
DaInferno:
comrade come and chop Bat

Re: A Devouted Muslim Got Into A Cab In London. Pics by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 5:30pm On Sep 16, 2022
Religious tolerance and also ethnic tolerance, these are the two things we lack in Nigeria.
Re: A Devouted Muslim Got Into A Cab In London. Pics by waynetee(m): 5:48pm On Sep 16, 2022
Religious people are delusional

Pls When Will The Result Or List Of Nda Successful Candidate Be Out. Any body wit useful info to mai / Nda Result Will Be Out Today Or Next Monday / How Does "a" Level Exams Work