Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,432 members, 7,850,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:17 AM

MMM, LOOM, RACKSTERLI Are Not Online Businesses - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MMM, LOOM, RACKSTERLI Are Not Online Businesses (137 Views)

Job Losses, Factory Closures Loom As Unsold Goods Pile Up — MAN / FOREX Crisis: Naira Plunges To 1,025/$, Job Losses, Factory Shutdown Loom / Mass Sack, Investment Cuts Loom As Price Rout Shatters Oil Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MMM, LOOM, RACKSTERLI Are Not Online Businesses by DaddyBRYLL: 8:00am On Sep 16, 2022
DaddyBRYL I have gone into an online business before and it didn't come out well
They said I should bring 50,000 and I will get 100,000 after 14 days
I have done this, I have done that

Well I'm pleased to tell you that you have successfully patronised Ponzi Schemes and you didn't come anywhere near an Online Business

Nigerians are very smart that why they keep on falling got ponzi Schemes

We love it when we are not actively involved in something and money is coming from there
What a smart move

They simply collect from Peter and Pay Paul.

So please you weren't involved in an online business

Online businesses you need to be actively involved you can then get to the stage the businesses operates itself

Examples is E-commerce and Affiliate marketing
You buy knowledge and implement before you get results

There is a huge difference between Ponzi Schemes and Online Businesses

Make research before you put your money Into anything

I made a video on how you can make 50,000NGN monthly doing Affiliate Marketing without buying any course

You hit me a mail to have access to me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Manufacturing Training And Factory Setup Training For Guys Who Thinks It Is A Bi / Best Personal Trainer Dubai / How To Apply And Get Branch Loan In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.