Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,484 members, 7,861,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:34 AM

“I Dated Opeyemi Falegan To Make My Ex Jealous” – Nkechi Blessing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Dated Opeyemi Falegan To Make My Ex Jealous” – Nkechi Blessing (486 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad / Nkechi Blessing Wears A Pant For 3 Days - Opeyemi Falegan / Nkechi Blessing & Husband Opeyemi Falegan Break Up, Spill Their Dirty Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Dated Opeyemi Falegan To Make My Ex Jealous” – Nkechi Blessing by TheGistDay: 10:15am On Sep 16, 2022
Nkechi Blessing, a Nollywood actress, has spoken out about her failed relationship with Opeyemi Falegan, an Ekiti State politician.

Nkechi confessed that she dated her ex, Opeyemi Falegan, in order to spite her American ex, Mike Adeyemi, in an interview with TVC’s “Your Views” hosts.

After months of dating, Nkechi and Adeyemi parted ways in 2020. She made the decision to let it all out in order to warn women to thread carefully.

https://thegistday.com/2022/09/16/i-dated-opeyemi-falegan-to-make-my-ex-jealous-nkechi-blessing/

Re: “I Dated Opeyemi Falegan To Make My Ex Jealous” – Nkechi Blessing by Moh247: 10:19am On Sep 16, 2022
tongue

Lol

Nkechi swallow your Yeye pride and beg.. Ibo girls and Yoruba demon are 5&6 all this gra gra would hurt you more

Re: “I Dated Opeyemi Falegan To Make My Ex Jealous” – Nkechi Blessing by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 10:20am On Sep 16, 2022
Moh247:
Lol

Nkechi swallow your Yeye pride and beg.. Ibo girls and Yoruba demon are 5&6 all this gra gra would hurt you more
shatap Muhammed with that your mouth angry

1 Like

Re: “I Dated Opeyemi Falegan To Make My Ex Jealous” – Nkechi Blessing by robinso01(m): 10:21am On Sep 16, 2022
Imagine shit coming out from ur mouth. You dated another guy to make ur ex feel jealous. No be ur pussy and ur body come suffer am now. I expect u to date another guy again to make ur latest ex feel jealous again.
Re: “I Dated Opeyemi Falegan To Make My Ex Jealous” – Nkechi Blessing by Zonefree(m): 10:36am On Sep 16, 2022
robinso01:
Imagine shit coming out from ur mouth. You dated another guy to make ur ex feel jealous. No be ur pussy and ur body come suffer am now. I expect u to date another guy again to make ur latest ex feel jealous again.
Are you surprised? She's a Nigerian girl. It's very rare to find a sensible Nigerian girl. Girls wey dey share kpekus like Tom Tom for campus.

1 Like

Re: “I Dated Opeyemi Falegan To Make My Ex Jealous” – Nkechi Blessing by robinso01(m): 10:41am On Sep 16, 2022
Zonefree:

Are you surprised? She's a Nigerian girl. It's very rare to find a sensible Nigerian girl. Girls wey dey share kpekus like Tom Tom for campus.

Funny thing be say some girl see her as role model,someone so senseless.
Re: “I Dated Opeyemi Falegan To Make My Ex Jealous” – Nkechi Blessing by Zonefree(m): 10:44am On Sep 16, 2022
robinso01:

Funny thing be say some girl see her as role model,someone so senseless.
They're all birds of a feather. Useless beings!

1 Like

Re: “I Dated Opeyemi Falegan To Make My Ex Jealous” – Nkechi Blessing by robinso01(m): 10:49am On Sep 16, 2022
Zonefree:
They're all birds of a feather. Useless beings!
That flocks together. How can a sensible girl see her as a role model?
Re: “I Dated Opeyemi Falegan To Make My Ex Jealous” – Nkechi Blessing by Cizter: 11:00am On Sep 16, 2022
I HAVE THE FULL VIDEO ��

https:///3Ber8mo

(1) (Reply)

Lemon69, React To Davido, Marrying Chioma, Listen To Kemified Filani / Biography Of The Global Professional Champion by MasterCard Incorporated / Wizkid High In Ghana | Mohbad Ft Teni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.