Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call (46841 Views)

First Time Without Makeup, I Felt Like A Rockstar- Yemi Alade Hails Herself As S / Trod, Dagrin's Brother, Begs Olamide To Pick His Call / D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call by kingyakos: 12:46pm On Sep 16, 2022
Rozross:
This wizkid has over time shows through his actions that he doesn’t love this boy much and it’s heartbreaking that the boy has grown to realise that

Open ur gutter mouth waaaaaaa just to talk rubbish.
How did you know he doesn't love his son

3 Likes

Re: My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call by Leah32: 12:47pm On Sep 16, 2022
Rozross:
This wizkid has over time shows through his actions that he doesn’t love this boy much and it’s heartbreaking that the boy has grown to realise that

Hmmm naija with another man wahala

No picking his calls now mean that abi?

U get problem

2 Likes

Re: My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call by Kentuforchrist(m): 12:47pm On Sep 16, 2022
HawkToBar:
Bad For Me - Jam of the year.

BIG WIZ

POPSY of AfroBeats

grin
Una must hype nonsense
Even u urself know say that song no sweet

Amapiano no fit am

1 Like

Re: My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call by middex: 12:47pm On Sep 16, 2022
Sure Tife will call back. Book this page.

kiss
Re: My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 16, 2022
I honestly don't know why I opened this thread, but I can categorically tell you that I'm mad at myself for doing so.

1 Like

Re: My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call by Kentuforchrist(m): 12:48pm On Sep 16, 2022
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I think we Christians should be ashamed of ourselves for heating up the polity unnecessarily. We Christians and Muslims should understand that Nigeria do not revolve around our both faiths. We have traditionalist and nonbelievers who have been politically marginalized all this years without been given any sort of consideration. There is nothing bad in having a Muslim/Muslim ticket if we truly care about the development of our country. We have had a Christian VP In Osinbajo for almost 8 years, how has it helped we Christians? People like Pantami and other brilliants Muslim compatriots have shown that having Muslims at the helms of affairs is nothing to be afraid of.

Let's stop condemning our Muslim brothers and sisters for political gains. We Christians and Muslims are one. I urge everyone one of us to support the Muslim/Muslim ticket for the prosperity of our nation. We Christians should learn from the tolerance of our Muslim brothers so we can have a peaceful nation sad

U just want to stay relevant

This is stale already

4 Likes

Re: My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call by biggy4joe(m): 12:50pm On Sep 16, 2022
Rozross:
Online in law!!!
Parenting is changing in 21st century,plus technology my dear then this children wey dey use SK and weed cum take born no normal at all.

1 Like

Re: My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call by dontbothermuch: 12:50pm On Sep 16, 2022
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I think we Christians should be ashamed of ourselves for heating up the polity unnecessarily. We Christians and Muslims should understand that Nigeria do not revolve around our both faiths. We have traditionalist and nonbelievers who have been politically marginalized all this years without been given any sort of consideration. There is nothing bad in having a Muslim/Muslim ticket if we truly care about the development of our country. We have had a Christian VP In Osinbajo for almost 8 years, how has it helped we Christians? People like Pantami and other brilliants Muslim compatriots have shown that having Muslims at the helms of affairs is nothing to be afraid of.

Let's stop condemning our Muslim brothers and sisters for political gains. We Christians and Muslims are one. I urge everyone one of us to support the Muslim/Muslim ticket for the prosperity of our nation. We Christians should learn from the tolerance of our Muslim brothers so we can have a peaceful nation sad
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call by Maj196(m): 12:50pm On Sep 16, 2022
Baba nla won
Re: My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 16, 2022
GOTVee:

Must you talk??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call by Espelbengz(m): 12:51pm On Sep 16, 2022
Grand Uncle! Una well done oo����

Rozross:
Re: My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call by Aricky1111: 12:51pm On Sep 16, 2022
Rozross:
www.coralgist.com.ng for more details

Re: My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 16, 2022
Leah32:

Hmmm naija with another man wahala

No picking his calls now mean that abi?

U get problem
His babymama once confirmed it and he doesn’t flaunt the boy like he flaunt his other son with Jada.
Re: My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call by HawkToBar(m): 12:52pm On Sep 16, 2022
Kentuforchrist:

grin
Una must hype nonsense
Even u urself know say that song no sweet

Amapiano no fit am
Dey there make pant dey wear you. Currently trending in over 14 countries
Re: My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call by hotseat: 12:53pm On Sep 16, 2022
Rockstar, he calls his son?

Good for WizKid for now until Tife transforms into Wizardkid or a Rockbottom.
Re: My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call by jaxxy(m): 12:54pm On Sep 16, 2022
Rozross:

Hahaha, heaven the boy bt doesn't love the babymama. I think.

The babymama get wahala. Lol
Re: My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call by oshonky: 12:54pm On Sep 16, 2022
How does this concern my breakfast today
Re: My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call by judeovoma: 12:55pm On Sep 16, 2022
Money is good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call by greggng: 12:55pm On Sep 16, 2022
Rozross:

Stop misinforming people. If you say he doesn't love the baby mama I.may agree with you but wizxy love his son . The details wizkid gave can.only be gotten by a father that cares . .if he us distance he wouldn't ve known the habit of his son .

3 Likes

Re: My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 16, 2022
Rozross:
Is it possible for a man not to love his own child?

3 Likes

Re: My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 12:59pm On Sep 16, 2022
utenwuson:
Just have money as a man... You go nack you to taya... Na the update be ds

You're right. I met a girl a day before yesterday and yesterday I bleeped her on her first visit. And I have to say that I didn't remove any of her clothing. She removed everything herself. Tomorrow is another appointment. So far, everything has been for free.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call by detectivejones: 12:59pm On Sep 16, 2022
The boy is a spitting image of his mother.
Re: My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call by paradigmshift(m): 12:59pm On Sep 16, 2022
Rozross:
which yeye talk be this.. y'all just talk trash for likes

2 Likes

Re: My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call by Johel(m): 1:00pm On Sep 16, 2022
Rozross:

Shut up and concentrate on your life and how to escape poverty

2 Likes

Re: My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 16, 2022
killmods:

Is it possible for a man not to love his own child?
Yes, the boys mum used to complain bitterly about that
Re: My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call by TAP23: 1:02pm On Sep 16, 2022
GOTVee:

Born again abi born troway! Shut that Ur smelly gutta mout!

1 Like

Re: My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 16, 2022
jaxxy:

Hahaha, heaven the boy bt doesn't love the babymama. I think.

The babymama get wahala. Lol
He’s just pretending, he doesn’t love him and not even caring for him as much as he should
Re: My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call by SaintOpzy(m): 1:02pm On Sep 16, 2022
And this is news?

undecided
Re: My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call by Obainomilano: 1:03pm On Sep 16, 2022
Rozross:
u go dey ur house dey tok rubbish..is the boy starving or naked or is he lacking shelter,food or quality education...I wonder what other kind of love u want wizkid to give the boy...

2 Likes

Re: My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call by jaxxy(m): 1:04pm On Sep 16, 2022
Rozross:
He’s just pretending, he doesn’t love him and not even caring for him as much as he should

So who does he love?

1 Like

Re: My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 16, 2022
Obainomilano:
u go dey ur house dey tok rubbish..is the boy starving or naked or is he lacking shelter,food or quality education...I wonder what other kind of love u want wizkid to give the boy...
This shows you’ll be a bad father figure if you think this is all what fatherhood entails. Please don’t get married
Re: My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 16, 2022
jaxxy:

So who does he love?
Jada’s son and he’s always quick to flaunt him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless / Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? / Annie Idibia's Outfit To A Dinner Last Night:Hit Or Miss?(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.