Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,461 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

For Constant Food Supply Apply For This Grant - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / For Constant Food Supply Apply For This Grant (2146 Views)

The Unvaccinated Won't Be Unvaccinated For Long With Mrna In D Food Supply (VID) / Food Supply Crucial To Reviving Economy, Says Makinde / Food Supply Chain And Free Delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Constant Food Supply Apply For This Grant by MoneyMaker101: 3:52pm On Sep 16, 2022
This opportunity is open to new and existing farmers.
If you're interest just send the word: "Grant" to the e-mail below in my signature:

p . p i o u s t r a d e @ g m a i l . c o m (remove spaces between letters before sending).

You would receive application procedure ASAP.
Apart from the grant, there are other opportunities available, so hurry!!!
Re: For Constant Food Supply Apply For This Grant by MoneyMaker101: 2:07pm On Sep 17, 2022
For new applicants, tune in for weekly live chat with global Communications Manager tomorrow, Sunday at 8pm. Ask all the questions bothering you on the project in Nigeria. The link is in the e-mails you received.
I'm also just an applicant like yourself. I just want more people to benefit from this.
Thank you.
Re: For Constant Food Supply Apply For This Grant by MoneyMaker101: 9:21pm On Sep 17, 2022
All who got in touch, please check your e-mails. Procedure has just been sent to you.
Re: For Constant Food Supply Apply For This Grant by seunak2016: 11:04pm On Sep 17, 2022
what if people carry money go or what ? I don't understand this grant of thing. am not a farmer though
Re: For Constant Food Supply Apply For This Grant by MoneyMaker101: 4:28pm On Sep 18, 2022
seunak2016:
what if people carry money go or what ? I don't understand this grant of thing. am not a farmer though

That is why the e-mail is directing people straight to the grant issuing bank. When banks give loans they know how to checkmate people, let alone free grant. There are conditions attached to this grant, direct the from the foreign headquarters. It a first in Nigeria. That is why I advice those applying to be honest. They will do verification exercises, screening, etc across 36 states of Nigeria including the FCT. All state offices for this exercise have already been set up. When you have registered and joined the community, you will see all what is going on. The major help I give those people I introduce it to guide them. But what happens afterwards, once you have submitted your grant application to the bank is upto you and them. I'm not a bank owner or their staff. I applied too.
Re: For Constant Food Supply Apply For This Grant by MoneyMaker101: 6:30am On Sep 19, 2022
Please check. All outstanding e-mail messages have been attended to.

If you need the procedure/guidelines on how to apply for this grant, send your request to the e-mail address.
Re: For Constant Food Supply Apply For This Grant by MoneyMaker101: 8:34pm On Sep 19, 2022
Just 11 more days before IEO Token sales closes.

All outstanding e-mail messages have been attended to.

If you need the guidelines on how to apply for this grant, buy the tokens, send your request to the e-mail address.
Re: For Constant Food Supply Apply For This Grant by MoneyMaker101: 7:48am On Sep 20, 2022
It now just 10 more days before IEO Token sales closes on 30-Sept-2022.

If you need the guidelines on how to apply for this grant, buy the tokens, send your request to the e-mail address.
Re: For Constant Food Supply Apply For This Grant by MoneyMaker101: 9:00am On Sep 21, 2022
It now just 9 days before IEO Token sales closes.

If you need guidelines on how to apply for this grant, buy the tokens, send your request to the e-mail address.
Re: For Constant Food Supply Apply For This Grant by MoneyMaker101: 5:58pm On Sep 23, 2022
It now just 7 days before the IEO Token sales closes.

If you need guidelines on how to apply for this grant, buy the tokens, send your request to the e-mail address.
Re: For Constant Food Supply Apply For This Grant by MoneyMaker101: 10:49am On Sep 24, 2022
It's now just 6 days before the IEO Token sales closes.

Thanks.
Re: For Constant Food Supply Apply For This Grant by MoneyMaker101: 10:46am On Sep 26, 2022
All outstanding e-mails have been attending to.

It's 4 more days to go before the IEO Token sales closes.

Thanks.
Re: For Constant Food Supply Apply For This Grant by MoneyMaker101: 1:00am On Sep 27, 2022
All outstanding e-mails have been attending to.

It's now 3 more days to go before the IEO Token sales closes.

If you need guidelines on how to apply for this grant or buy the tokens, just send your request to the e-mail address.

Once registered, follow their social media handles for updates.

Thanks.
Re: For Constant Food Supply Apply For This Grant by MoneyMaker101: 2:30pm On Sep 27, 2022
All outstanding e-mails have been attended to.

If you need guidelines on how to apply for this grant or buy the tokens, send your request to the e-mail address. Please note that the grant is free and not repayable. Just adhere to their conditions, which are very easy to meet. DO NOT apply for the loan. Please follow the instructions in the e-mail.

Once registered, follow their social media handles for updates and know when they are due to visit your State or location.

Thanks.
Re: For Constant Food Supply Apply For This Grant by MoneyMaker101: 7:17am On Sep 28, 2022

If you need the procedure on how to apply for this grant or buy the tokens, send your request to the e-mail address. Please note that the grant is free, not repayable. Please follow the instructions in the e-mail.

Thanks.
Re: For Constant Food Supply Apply For This Grant by MoneyMaker101: 8:27am On Oct 01, 2022
If you need the procedure on how to apply for this grant, send your request to the e-mail address. Please note that the grant is free and not repayable. Please follow the instructions in the e-mail.

Thanks.
Re: For Constant Food Supply Apply For This Grant by MoneyMaker101: 2:43pm On Oct 03, 2022

For those just applying now, you will notice that the Account Creation tab has been temporarily disabled. Don't worry, just go ahead and apply for the grant. They are currently doing a Migration on the system. Your A/C number will be assigned to you later and displayed on your dashboard. Just make sure it is exactly same e-mail used to register that you used in filling the form to apply for the grant. e-Mail address is the "Unique" entity, so no one else can share your e-mail. Please give correct information to avoid problems for yourself later. Names specified during registration and in your profile should match the names on your relevant ID document (NIN, Drivers Licence, Int'l Passport, etc.).

If you need guidelines on how to apply for this grant or buy the tokens, simply send your request to the e-mail address. Please note that the grant is free and not repayable. DO NOT apply for the loan. Please follow the instructions in the e-mail.

Once registered, follow their social media handles for updates. Most questions are answered there.

Thanks.
Re: For Constant Food Supply Apply For This Grant by MoneyMaker101: 7:57am On Oct 04, 2022

If you need the procedure on how to apply for this grant, send your request to the e-mail address. Please note that the grant is totally free and it's not repayable. The conditions attached to the grant are very easy to meet and are there to ensure that you use the funds wisely and generate profits for yourself for many years to come. Please follow the instructions in the e-mail.

Thanks.
Re: For Constant Food Supply Apply For This Grant by MoneyMaker101: 12:01pm On Oct 06, 2022
All outstanding e-mails have been attended to. Check.

Please always get info from their Telegram Platform. They are currently doing a Migration exercise so VA account creation has been disabled till they finish.

NOTE: Use the "Create PayID" button instead. Use your PayID number in the place of A/C number and go ahead with your Grant application. Please remember to click the Submit button when done.

Thanks.
Re: For Constant Food Supply Apply For This Grant by MoneyMaker101: 8:12am On Oct 07, 2022
Outstanding e-mail requests have been attended to. Check.

Please always get info from their Telegram Platform. They are currently doing a Migration exercise so VA account creation has been disabled till they finish.

NOTE: Use the "Create PayID" button instead. Use your PayID number in the place of A/C number and go ahead with your Grant application. Please remember to click the Submit button when done.

Thanks.
Re: For Constant Food Supply Apply For This Grant by MoneyMaker101: 2:53pm On Oct 07, 2022
Dear All,

Some people are currently having issues with KYC approval.

Please if you did not put your full names and other details correctly during registration and you submit your ID documents that doesn't match, how will they approve your KYC for goodness sake?

Honesty and integrity is required to get this grant, so please do the right thing from beginning to the end.

Remember everything will be checked and verified before you qualify for payment.
Re: For Constant Food Supply Apply For This Grant by MoneyMaker101: 3:32pm On Oct 08, 2022
All outstanding e-mail requests have been attended to.

Please provide your full names and other details correctly during registration and submit your ID documents that matches. Update your profile correctly to avoided rejection/disqualification. KYC will not be approved if wrong info are submitted.

Honesty and integrity is required to get this grant, so please do the right thing from beginning to the end.

Remember everything will be checked and verified before you qualify for payment.

Good luck.
Re: For Constant Food Supply Apply For This Grant by MoneyMaker101: 2:20pm On Oct 09, 2022
All outstanding e-mail requests have been attended to.

Thanks.
Re: For Constant Food Supply Apply For This Grant by MoneyMaker101: 4:29pm On Oct 13, 2022
All outstanding e-mail requests have been attended to. In case I missed you just let me know.

Thanks.
Re: For Constant Food Supply Apply For This Grant by MoneyMaker101: 11:31am On Oct 14, 2022
Please do your grant application diligently. They are about to start disbursement to those who have applied instead of waiting till end of the year as originally planned.

Write your names in full exactly as it appears on the ID documents you will submit for KYC. Put in your phone number you can be reached on.

NIN. Drivers License, Int'l Passport, Voters ID Card are all accepted as valid means of identification.

Electric bill, Corporate bank statement are accepted as Address Proof/Verification for individuals and corporate applicants respectively.
Re: For Constant Food Supply Apply For This Grant by MoneyMaker101: 11:06am On Oct 15, 2022
I repeat, do your grant application diligently. They are about to start disbursement to those who have applied instead of waiting till end of the year as originally planned.

Write your names in full exactly as it appears on the ID documents you will submit for KYC. Put in your phone number you can be reached on.

NIN. Drivers License, Int'l Passport, Voters ID Card are all accepted as valid means of identification.

Electric bill, Corporate bank statement are accepted as Address Proof/Verification for individuals and corporate applicants respectively.
Re: For Constant Food Supply Apply For This Grant by MoneyMaker101: 12:01pm On Oct 16, 2022
As at now, all outstanding e-mails have been attended to.

Please apply for the grant only once to avoid disqualification.
Re: For Constant Food Supply Apply For This Grant by MoneyMaker101: 11:50pm On Oct 18, 2022
All outstanding e-mail requests have been attended to. In case I missed you just let me know.

Thanks
Re: For Constant Food Supply Apply For This Grant by MoneyMaker101: 3:56pm On Oct 19, 2022

Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Sumptuous Yummy Delicious Curry Chicken / Pls Steps In Making Dawa / N650K Champagne Advert Triggers Outrage From Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.