Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Why Are You Nigerians Such An Embarrassment To Black People - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Are You Nigerians Such An Embarrassment To Black People (176 Views)

Selfie Embarrassment: Man Poses For A Selfie In Front Woman Hit By A Train / White Woman Gives Birth To Black Baby, Claims Ghost Of Black Man Impregnated Her / Embarrassment: Black Pant Showing In The Wind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are You Nigerians Such An Embarrassment To Black People by TookDownYourMum: 7:17pm On Sep 16, 2022
I originally thought Kenyans were the biggest cucks of all black kind but you tribalist morons swinging from tress and eating bananas and shiet really take the cake.

77% of you turds bleach, buy blonde wigs and probably blue eye contacts to emulate your sub-human, Neanderthal masters

Millions of Nigerians risk their lives to get to Europe by either crossing the Mediterranean sea or through Morroco/Spain's border only to be beaten to death by the Kebabs or enslaved in Libya.

Wasted your nations potential to be a real Blackstar in the world economically and militarily only to overtake India as the nation with the poorest people on the planet. Further pushed Nigeria's reputation down the mud as being known as the Nigerian and the Prince scams.

The giga chad Buhari had to force you idiots to use local talent instead of using either fat and ghoul-lish (mainly female) white models from South Africa (or the UK), or local models with British accent voice overs in your TV ads and such.

Thank god I wasn't born Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Nigerians Such An Embarrassment To Black People by fman(m): 7:24pm On Sep 16, 2022
Inferiority complex dey worry this one!! Only gawd knows where you jumped out from!!
TookDownYourMum:
I originally thought Kenyans were the biggest cucks of all black kind but you tribalist morons swinging from tress and eating bananas and shiet really take the cake.

77% of you turds bleach, buy blonde wigs and probably blue eye contacts to emulate your sub-human, Neanderthal masters

Millions of Nigerians risk their lives to get to Europe by either crossing the Mediterranean sea or through Morroco/Spain's border only to be beaten to death by the Kebabs or enslaved in Libya.

Wasted your nations potential to be a real Blackstar in the world economically and militarily only to overtake India as the nation with the poorest people on the planet. Further pushed Nigeria's reputation down the mud as being known as the Nigerian and the Prince scams.

The giga chad Buhari had to force you idiots to use local talent instead of using either fat and ghoul-lish (mainly female) white models from South Africa (or the UK), or local models with British accent voice overs in your TV ads and such.

Thank god I wasn't born Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Nigerians Such An Embarrassment To Black People by blackboy(m): 7:29pm On Sep 16, 2022
Guy or babe dont generalize. You are ending by saying thank God you were not born a Nigerian so basically what you are complaining about is applicable to you.
Blame the Libyans or Kebabs or whoever who make them slaves or beat em to death..
So Nigerians being fashionistas or speaking or love standard English is a flaw to you? I think its you that shoul check yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Nigerians Such An Embarrassment To Black People by TookDownYourMum: 7:41pm On Sep 16, 2022
blackboy:
Guy or babe dont generalize. You are ending by saying thank God you were not born a Nigerian so basically what you are complaining about is applicable to you.
Blame the Libyans or Kebabs or whoever who make them slaves or beat em to death..
So Nigerians being fashionistas or speaking or love standard English is a flaw to you? I think its you that shoul check yourself.

This nation can only be salvaged if Fulani for once in their worthless lives grow a brain and put Obi Peter into power and Nigerians in the Southern part of the country get off their ass, get their PVC, and vote in masses this upcoming election. Only then can Nigeria finally take its fucking place in the world!

I'm not going to deny I was ranting abit and I know Nigerians that come to the west are very intelligent people. Most educated group of immigrants in America even outdoing the micro-dick size chinks from Asia. Smartest family in the UK is Nigerian. Once Nigeria rises from the ashes, we can show these Neanderthals their place once and for all.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Nigerians Such An Embarrassment To Black People by MMWandali: 7:52pm On Sep 16, 2022
It's quite unfortunate

But Nigerians are indeed guilty of these
Re: Why Are You Nigerians Such An Embarrassment To Black People by Mbo07: 6:50am On Sep 17, 2022
TookDownYourMum:

This nation can only be salvaged if Fulani for once in their worthless lives grow a brain and put Obi Peter into power and Nigerians in the Southern part of the country get off their ass, get their PVC, and vote in masses this upcoming election. Only then can Nigeria finally take its fucking place in the world!

I'm not going to deny I was ranting abit and I know Nigerians that come to the west are very intelligent people. Most educated group of immigrants in America even outdoing the micro-dick size chinks from Asia. Smartest family in the UK is Nigerian. Once Nigeria rises from the ashes, we can show these Neanderthals their place once and for all.

So u could sound this sensible and yet u decided to start off like a girl burnerboy Served breakfast?
Hey! I don't mean u are Stelf, because Stelf is a darling...

(1) (Reply)

Why I Had S3x With Apostle Suleiman + Kemi Afolabi Dating White Man / Future Of Democratic Governance In Nigeria Will Be Decided In Cities - Professor / Happy Independence Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.