Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,726 members, 7,827,641 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Lagos Light Rail: Pictures Of Marina Train Station Under Construction - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Light Rail: Pictures Of Marina Train Station Under Construction (36988 Views)

Pictures Of The Marina Train Station For The Lagos Blue Rail Line / Aerial View Of Lagos Metrol Rail And The Marina Train Station / Interior Pictures Of The Trains To Be Used For The Lagos Light Rail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Light Rail: Pictures Of Marina Train Station Under Construction by EmmyDJourno: 7:07pm On Sep 17, 2022
rusher14:

Oh, it's the guy with erectile dysfunction.

Bring your babe make i nark am, if she gree nark you again make I bend grin
Re: Lagos Light Rail: Pictures Of Marina Train Station Under Construction by Nefort: 7:10pm On Sep 17, 2022
Nyamuri:
They should have invested in Upper Iweka
The reason Igbos invested there is the same reason why Yorubas from other Yoruba states also invested in Lagos. Go and tell a Yoruba man from Oshogbo to invest in Oshogbo as well.
Re: Lagos Light Rail: Pictures Of Marina Train Station Under Construction by rusher14: 7:11pm On Sep 17, 2022
EmmyDJourno:

Bring your babe make i nark am, if she gree nark you again make I bend grin

You want to tell us you've cured your affliction.

grin
Re: Lagos Light Rail: Pictures Of Marina Train Station Under Construction by SmilingImabong: 7:29pm On Sep 17, 2022
grin
Sorry o. We don't want another retired daddy in as rock.
Power belongs to the people and you sef want Peter obi.
A man that can't stand and hold cassava and agbado is who you want as a president.
God forbid tongue
ElSudani:

No, it was Peter Obi who started it. No matter how much you try to distort Tinubu's record it will not work because everything is on record.
Obi is a failed governor with no remarkable achievement to his name.
Re: Lagos Light Rail: Pictures Of Marina Train Station Under Construction by Mercury12(m): 7:33pm On Sep 17, 2022
pinkgoodies:

Maybe if all Masters in the East apart from Umahi start working. We will get there.
lol I had a good laugh. This savagery no get part 2 grin
Re: Lagos Light Rail: Pictures Of Marina Train Station Under Construction by ElSudani: 7:36pm On Sep 17, 2022
EmmyDJourno:

Brain washed fool, a little success you say
Train you no see, money dem don chop finish, you are here talking rubbish

Where are the results of the money well spent in your state?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Light Rail: Pictures Of Marina Train Station Under Construction by ChukwuObe: 7:38pm On Sep 17, 2022
Fkmodhi:
Agbados and cassavas urchins will claim its Tinubu project...
lotta of agabados and cassavas urchins on my mentions defending there ancestor shaky shaky Atole and cursing there irresponsible father at home...
Awon werey omo ale jati jati....

Iwo ati awon to bi o ti ko ko e ni omo aale

1 Like

Re: Lagos Light Rail: Pictures Of Marina Train Station Under Construction by OBJECTIVITY4ALL: 8:34pm On Sep 17, 2022
Fkmodhi:
lotta of agabados and cassavas urchins on my mentions defending there ancestor shaky shaky Atole and cursing there irresponsible father at home...

You lake home training, you open your drainage mouth to say rubbish about an adult ,do you have father at home At all you are only insulting your father

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Light Rail: Pictures Of Marina Train Station Under Construction by PeachtreeReside(f): 8:38pm On Sep 17, 2022
Sonyboom765:
Don't mind them it is Peter Obi project

Lols!
Re: Lagos Light Rail: Pictures Of Marina Train Station Under Construction by PeachtreeReside(f): 8:41pm On Sep 17, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

Not intending to take away from your comments but I don't believe in God's will, God's will is a lazy way of Africans running away from the responsibility/repercussion of their choices/actions

Buhari is not God's will, it's Nigeria that voted for him so also will the next president be the will of the people and not will of any god

mmmm...
Re: Lagos Light Rail: Pictures Of Marina Train Station Under Construction by rusher14: 8:51pm On Sep 17, 2022
Nefort:

Because Nigerians and foreigners invest their money there. Pull out all the capital inflows and Lagos will crumble.

Does this make sense to you?
Re: Lagos Light Rail: Pictures Of Marina Train Station Under Construction by christistruth01: 9:04pm On Sep 17, 2022
Nefort:

Anambra is not as rich as Lagos. Lagos benefited from massive foreign and local investments from Nigerians. Just remove all that investments owned by non indigenes of Lagos and Lagos will crumble.

But that was what they said when Abacha moved the Capital of Nigeria to Abuja

They waited and Waited and Waited for Lagos to Crumble but because of God's divine Mercy the opposite happened

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Light Rail: Pictures Of Marina Train Station Under Construction by Successkay12(m): 10:13pm On Sep 17, 2022
Fkmodhi:

It's normal. Zombies are know for this (insult). Online voters

1 Like

Re: Lagos Light Rail: Pictures Of Marina Train Station Under Construction by EmmyDJourno: 10:26pm On Sep 17, 2022
rusher14:

You want to tell us you've cured your affliction.

grin
Bring your babe nah, if she find your dickkk again make I bend cheesy
Re: Lagos Light Rail: Pictures Of Marina Train Station Under Construction by EmmyDJourno: 10:28pm On Sep 17, 2022
ElSudani:

Where are the results of the money well spent in your state?

Mumu like you, sense and you can never be in the same sentence
See how you are rambling all over the conversation grin
Re: Lagos Light Rail: Pictures Of Marina Train Station Under Construction by ElSudani: 10:32pm On Sep 17, 2022
EmmyDJourno:

Mumu like you, sense and you can never be in the same sentence
See how you are rambling all over the conversation grin

Rambling because you are a zombie. Zombidients are not required to think or comprehend anything.
All you are required to do is chant political slogans for the labor party and the Egyptian eunuch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Light Rail: Pictures Of Marina Train Station Under Construction by slimfit1(m): 10:49pm On Sep 17, 2022
rusher14:

You use trains everyday.

How many did you build?

Use sense to respond to me.
Re: Lagos Light Rail: Pictures Of Marina Train Station Under Construction by rusher14: 11:10pm On Sep 17, 2022
slimfit1:

Use sense to respond to me.

But you are talking hogwash.

How many years is it going to take almighty Britain to complete its first phase HS2 project?
Re: Lagos Light Rail: Pictures Of Marina Train Station Under Construction by slimfit1(m): 11:21pm On Sep 17, 2022
rusher14:

But you are talking hogwash.

How many years is it going to take almighty Britain to complete its first phase HS2 project?

HS2 really how many miles is HS2?
Re: Lagos Light Rail: Pictures Of Marina Train Station Under Construction by rusher14: 11:23pm On Sep 17, 2022
slimfit1:

HS2 really how many miles is HS2?

Stop making excuses.

Project has been in the pipelines since 2010 or something like that.
Re: Lagos Light Rail: Pictures Of Marina Train Station Under Construction by Fkmodhi: 11:33pm On Sep 17, 2022
ChukwuObe:

Iwo ati awon to bi o ti ko ko e ni omo aale
Baba agbaya supporting baba wey no well thats peeing on his body... your foolish children should be ashamed of you...
Useless old men eni Kure...
Re: Lagos Light Rail: Pictures Of Marina Train Station Under Construction by Fkmodhi: 11:34pm On Sep 17, 2022
OBJECTIVITY4ALL:

You lake home training, you open your drainage mouth to say rubbish about an adult ,do you have father at home At all you are only insulting your father
Not lake nah river see foolish father embarrassing his ancestor omo ale jati jati eni Kure....
Re: Lagos Light Rail: Pictures Of Marina Train Station Under Construction by Nefort: 11:58pm On Sep 17, 2022
christistruth01:

They waited and Waited and Waited for Lagos to Crumble but because of God's divine Mercy the opposite happened
The capital was moved and not the wealth. Please differentiate between the two.
Re: Lagos Light Rail: Pictures Of Marina Train Station Under Construction by Nefort: 11:59pm On Sep 17, 2022
rusher14:

Does this make sense to you?
Tell me why it doesn't make sense.
Re: Lagos Light Rail: Pictures Of Marina Train Station Under Construction by basybasy: 12:02am On Sep 18, 2022
ElSudani:

No, it was Peter Obi who started it. No matter how much you try to distort Tinubu's record it will not work because everything is on record.
Obi is a failed governor with no remarkable achievement to his name.
Who will even vote Obi? He is coming to destroy Nigeria with Igbo people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Light Rail: Pictures Of Marina Train Station Under Construction by rusher14: 12:05am On Sep 18, 2022
Nefort:

Tell me why it doesn't make sense.

Name any advanced part of the world that isn't dependent on commerce.

You can now see how otiose and jejune your statement is.
Re: Lagos Light Rail: Pictures Of Marina Train Station Under Construction by christistruth01: 12:38am On Sep 18, 2022
Nefort:

The capital was moved and not the wealth. Please differentiate between the two.

The intention was to make Lagos decline in every way

But because of God's Divine Mercy and Intervention the opposite happened

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Light Rail: Pictures Of Marina Train Station Under Construction by Nobody: 4:31am On Sep 18, 2022
christistruth01:

Dude you are known for talking stupidly at times. Lagos in the 70s, 80s and early 90s was both the political and Economic capital of Nigeria when Abuja was named FCT only the political capital moved and not the economic capital. Stop being stupid you won't hear very soon you will be picked up for hate speech I have marked you and I am coming for you.
Re: Lagos Light Rail: Pictures Of Marina Train Station Under Construction by Nobody: 4:32am On Sep 18, 2022
basybasy:

Who will even vote Obi? He is coming to destroy Nigeria with Igbo people.

As usual you don't have sense
Re: Lagos Light Rail: Pictures Of Marina Train Station Under Construction by Nobody: 4:35am On Sep 18, 2022
When I see comments by people I really laugh at their ignorance. This project was financed on a loan which in all terms has been defaulted based on how long this project lasted even as it is now this project cannot be completed even in Q3 2023. What this means is Lagos will be under pressure to fix price for the rail to ensure profitability. Right now with the interest being accrued in this project which is a laudable idea, the cost overruns have put this project on a negative cost baseline, which mean the cost to use the rail will be too high for the poor Lagosian in the long run

1 Like

Re: Lagos Light Rail: Pictures Of Marina Train Station Under Construction by EmmyDJourno: 8:37am On Sep 18, 2022
ElSudani:

Rambling because you are a zombie. Zombidients are not required to think or comprehend anything.
All you are required to do is chant political slogans for the labor party and the Egyptian eunuch.

You are the fool who wants a drug dealer as a President, you see a decent man and say you want a cultists propagating drug dealing sick man angry
May my children become decent people like Peter Obi, may your kids become Heroine users like Tinubu, if dem born you well say……..Amen cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sad Images From Nigerian Railway Corporation Eastern District / Lady Falls Inside Flooded Gutter Due To Badagry Express Bad Roads (Photos) / The Current Status Of Kano 3 In 1 Underpass And Flyover (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.