Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,845 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Man Charged With Lying-In-State Queue Sex Assaults - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Charged With Lying-In-State Queue Sex Assaults (45424 Views)

Man Charged For Engaging 22-year Old In Sex Romp / Nigerian Man Charged After A Strangled Lady Was Found In His Bedroom In US / Man Charged For Rape After Sucking Lady’s Breasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Charged With Lying-In-State Queue Sex Assaults by ACE1010: 1:35pm On Sep 17, 2022
Nigerians cannot seems to amaze me. Bobo cannot control his gbola even in public grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Charged With Lying-In-State Queue Sex Assaults by purplekayc(m): 1:36pm On Sep 17, 2022
Definition?
Re: Man Charged With Lying-In-State Queue Sex Assaults by Zane2point4(m): 1:53pm On Sep 17, 2022
angry
Na them

Re: Man Charged With Lying-In-State Queue Sex Assaults by SURElee(f): 1:55pm On Sep 17, 2022
He should face the law for sexual assault. No be Nigeria where he go go free.
Re: Man Charged With Lying-In-State Queue Sex Assaults by AuroraB(f): 2:04pm On Sep 17, 2022
Iliveforever:
Afonja they commit, Afonja Dey prosecute grin grin
Ndi diaspora
You dey crase cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Man Charged With Lying-In-State Queue Sex Assaults by kelspinall(m): 2:06pm On Sep 17, 2022
some people no geh respect, even for funeral you go dey rock nyash...
Re: Man Charged With Lying-In-State Queue Sex Assaults by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:08pm On Sep 17, 2022
seunmind44:
some girls too dey like am o, na so dem go dey shoot their yansh for back indirectly asking you to push harder till you cum for public
See this man lol grin what do you mean by shoot

Na balloon wey dem dey pump? Or blow?
Re: Man Charged With Lying-In-State Queue Sex Assaults by jclassiq(m): 2:16pm On Sep 17, 2022
Those guys have the highest libido in the whole universe. It's the only thing they think about day and night. They rape, they coerce, they groom minors and take advantage of them, they relentlessly pursue other people's spouse. There is no type of sexual perversion in this world they are not known for.
The tribe is cursed with SE.x

1 Like

Re: Man Charged With Lying-In-State Queue Sex Assaults by Canvass: 3:04pm On Sep 17, 2022
GEEBITE:
No Abike Dabiri.

Lol. You are right. Abike Dabiri is the wo*man for the job.
Re: Man Charged With Lying-In-State Queue Sex Assaults by Elsueno: 3:33pm On Sep 17, 2022
SheikhMuniru:
We thank God for the succesful 8day fidau prayer yesterday, it was colorful and memorable

Lmao, no wonder abok#s have problems with some of u, isn't dis fidau thing reserve for Muslims abi, Elizabeth na closet alufa way even her favourites abok#s for north don't know grin
Re: Man Charged With Lying-In-State Queue Sex Assaults by Khaysee: 3:43pm On Sep 17, 2022
Allow this woman rest in peace

Re: Man Charged With Lying-In-State Queue Sex Assaults by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:10pm On Sep 17, 2022
If NCAN do forensic on that name now...

E go be like say we be tribalists..

But God in heaven knows that name looks yorubaish.
Re: Man Charged With Lying-In-State Queue Sex Assaults by crusufixo(m): 4:11pm On Sep 17, 2022
Pervert !!!!!
Re: Man Charged With Lying-In-State Queue Sex Assaults by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:13pm On Sep 17, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Guy so na the only thing wey you fit come up with be dis grin
So if you no masturbate on tribal hate for one day you go die,se na your destiny be this grin grin
Shun senseless tribal bigotry it makes people sound very stupid grin

shatap joor..

offpoint
Re: Man Charged With Lying-In-State Queue Sex Assaults by Edc1: 5:00pm On Sep 17, 2022
grin
Re: Man Charged With Lying-In-State Queue Sex Assaults by Igbojew: 5:49pm On Sep 17, 2022
Na Dem,our so called Sophisticated tribe from brown roof region doing what they know how to do best.No wonder they have been attacking Prof Uju Anya for exposing their British colonial masters because they thought supporting late Queen Elizabeth by insulting Igbos and Prof Uju Anya they will get away with any atrocities they committed in Britain...................I am that Igbojew the table shaker

1 Like

Re: Man Charged With Lying-In-State Queue Sex Assaults by Igbojew: 5:53pm On Sep 17, 2022
VictorDivine:
Nigerians in Diaspora are doing everything possible to see that we that are still in the shithole be painted black.
Oga mention the tribe the guy came from and don't cover his tribe.His tribe is Yoruba and they are known for all this kind of bad things in abroad especially Britain.............I am that Igbojew the table shaker

1 Like

Re: Man Charged With Lying-In-State Queue Sex Assaults by Igbojew: 5:57pm On Sep 17, 2022
blaquebelle:
Is he really Nigerian? Some foreign names sound Nigerian, like Adelaide, an Australian name. I don't think Adeshine has meaning in yoruba. For the name checkers above, rest.
Oga the sex predator is your brother from South Wastern Nigeria aka sophisticated people.So don't deceive us with your narrative..........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Man Charged With Lying-In-State Queue Sex Assaults by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 17, 2022
Afonjas disgracing us since 1609 AD, what a bunch of Yaba left potentials...spit

1 Like

Re: Man Charged With Lying-In-State Queue Sex Assaults by fairwilliams: 7:41pm On Sep 17, 2022
naptu2:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-62932781?
Y0ruba lad the abuser br0ught to a magistrate to be judge by igbo man.. Y0ruba 0: 1 igbo the scoreline...
Re: Man Charged With Lying-In-State Queue Sex Assaults by Proudlyomonna: 7:55pm On Sep 17, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

shatap joor..

offpoint

Who be dis beggarly urchin again grin grin
Werey plenty for here sha cheesy
So you also enjoy senseless tribal hate e be like se your own hope for life sef na to do tribal gbasgbos upandan like pikin wey no get bright future grin

Re: Man Charged With Lying-In-State Queue Sex Assaults by Proudlyomonna: 7:58pm On Sep 17, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
If NCAN do forensic on that name now...

E go be like say we be tribalists..

But God in heaven knows that name looks yorubaish.

Hahaha hahaha hahaha no wonder grin grin
One useless hopelessly unfortunate urchin wey dey use tribal gbasgbos for nairaland hold body to quench suicidal thoughts spotted grin grin
No wonder you called me out for correcting your fellow useless comrade grin grin grin

Re: Man Charged With Lying-In-State Queue Sex Assaults by Yankee101: 8:03pm On Sep 17, 2022
It is appointed unto man to die once and after that judgement

All the extra ceremonies will just lead to more opportunity for sin if it’s not a solemn admonishing about the after life
Re: Man Charged With Lying-In-State Queue Sex Assaults by budaatum: 8:13pm On Sep 17, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
cheesy most of all dose niggas born their from Nigeria parents got this sick attitude, look at him want to seduce Whites with his big gbola. Those guys over their think like pigs.

I think you are the pig with sick attitude. Just see how you assume he was born abroad and then tarnish everyone else with the act of one!

I bet you'd also claim all Nigerians are ignorant like you just because you are an ignorant Nigerian, but thankfully most of us Nigerians have brains and use them so we are not like you.
Re: Man Charged With Lying-In-State Queue Sex Assaults by ThugBoy(m): 8:54pm On Sep 17, 2022
Properly be guilded anytime Conji dey worry you for public place.
Re: Man Charged With Lying-In-State Queue Sex Assaults by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:05pm On Sep 17, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Hahaha hahaha hahaha no wonder grin grin
One useless hopelessly unfortunate urchin wey dey use tribal gbasgbos for nairaland hold body to quench suicidal thoughts spotted grin grin
No wonder you called me out for correcting your fellow useless comrade grin grin grin

psheww
Re: Man Charged With Lying-In-State Queue Sex Assaults by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:41pm On Sep 17, 2022
Elsueno:

Lmao, no wonder abok#s have problems with some of u, isn't dis fidau thing reserve for Muslims abi, Elizabeth na closet alufa way even her favourites abok#s for north don't know grin

You sha don buy your aso ebi, Monday is the day wink
Re: Man Charged With Lying-In-State Queue Sex Assaults by Thebadpolitican(m): 9:42pm On Sep 17, 2022
seunmind44:
some girls too dey like am o, na so dem go dey shoot their yansh for back indirectly asking you to push harder till you cum for public

Some ladies e get one wen happen to me for queue na me first start am tho but d lady return d favour 10 folds i pre cum nobody know wetin me and dat girl do for that queue she feel d dick with her ass finsh

If gone wrong u go regret am sha
Re: Man Charged With Lying-In-State Queue Sex Assaults by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:42pm On Sep 17, 2022
ecolime:

Boda Muniru. Ori ntayin sir cheesy

Iya rere, omo olofa mojo tilo s'orun asante
Re: Man Charged With Lying-In-State Queue Sex Assaults by Elsueno: 10:42pm On Sep 17, 2022
SheikhMuniru:

You sha don buy your aso ebi, Monday is the day wink
Nah, I would pass, I dislike all colonists especially d royal ones
Re: Man Charged With Lying-In-State Queue Sex Assaults by Kaymansion(m): 11:39pm On Sep 17, 2022
shocked Serve him right, lack of self control mugu
Re: Man Charged With Lying-In-State Queue Sex Assaults by Proudlyomonna: 11:58pm On Sep 17, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

psheww

Na you sabi, continue to do mumu tribal hate since na the only thing wey your creator send you come this life come do,but just no ever use Igbo do your rubbish tribal hatred,na that one me I no go gree for you oo angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Dr. Hassan Yusuf At 'Islamic Rehabilitation Centre' / Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Video) / Man Arrested For Harassing Sex Worker With Gun In Surulere (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.