Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,940 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Abuja Bolt And Uber Drivers Never Stop Begging Customer For Money - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abuja Bolt And Uber Drivers Never Stop Begging Customer For Money (295 Views)

Moove Is Impounding Uber Drivers’ Cars In Nigeria / Uber Drivers May Go On Strike In Lagos On Monday Over VIO Clampdown / FAAN Bans Uber, Bolt And Others From Lagos Airport, Places Heavy Fine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Bolt And Uber Drivers Never Stop Begging Customer For Money by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:36am On Sep 17, 2022
Lately, I’ve had to always make short and quick trips to Abj. And whenever I’m in Abj it’s always either Bolt or Uber rides that take me around. I can’t remember any rider that did not ask me for money. Either they will ask you to add something to the original fare, or they will just outright ask you to dash them. Some of them will pretend not to have change and be looking at you with expectations.
Is it just me that this happens to?
Please house what are your experiences

Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Seun have you guys observed this too
Re: Abuja Bolt And Uber Drivers Never Stop Begging Customer For Money by Romanoff(f): 11:04am On Sep 17, 2022
I've been using bolt since bolt started in Abuja and none of the drivers have ever asked me for shishi.

What I hate them for is the way they reject card trips. I never carry cash around so my card is linked to the account. Once they see it's a card transaction, they will call to ask if you can do cash, if you say no, they cancel on you.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Bolt And Uber Drivers Never Stop Begging Customer For Money by Emman8(m): 11:56am On Sep 18, 2022
Have you tried Ibadan bolts

(1) (Reply)

Canada Lifts All COVID Border Requirements For Travelers & Suspends Mask / Malaysia Enquiries / I Need Help Driving To Enugu From Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.