Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

My Mum Insulted Me So Bad - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mum Insulted Me So Bad (2034 Views)

Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted / He insulted me / I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mum Insulted Me So Bad by daboy18: 10:52am On Sep 17, 2022
My little sister of 16 years came home with a iPhone 12 Pro max I asked her where did she get the phone from, she said it is her phone I asked her where did she get the money or who gave her the phone she said none of my business so I slapped her and seize her phone while I was waiting for my parents to come home. Only for my mum to cursed me so bad she told me I have no right to questions my sister about the phone and the day I will lay my hand on her again she will threw me out of the house my dad didn't say anything because he wear the wrapper my mum wear the trousers he just shooked his head and went inside the house. I am hurt by my mum words but I know one day i will make her happy and she will change her mind about me . did I do anything wrong for wanting to know where my sister who is a minor got the expensive phone from?
Re: My Mum Insulted Me So Bad by taylor88(m): 10:55am On Sep 17, 2022
I don’t know how to arrange my words

But is there any trace of Oloshoism in the lineage?

Anyways vote Peter Obi

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mum Insulted Me So Bad by duro4chang(m): 10:59am On Sep 17, 2022
You actually did the right thing. But something within me is telling me that you have offended your mother before. Perhaps, you yourself is not upright and you are trying to correct another person. But then you have played your own role as a brother. If the thing backfire in future you will be able to justify yourself and make your mama see the reason why you took drastic action against the girl. Just forget what your mum did and move on.

5 Likes

Re: My Mum Insulted Me So Bad by Romanoff(f): 11:02am On Sep 17, 2022
Your mother is your sister's love-vendor.

Simple. Unless you have a source of income to take your sister away from your mum, you mum will succeed in ruining what's left of her life.

8 Likes

Re: My Mum Insulted Me So Bad by daboy18: 11:03am On Sep 17, 2022
duro4chang:
You actually did the right thing. But something within me is telling me that you have offended your mother before. Perhaps, you yourself is not upright and you are trying to correct another person. But then you have played your own role as a brother. If the thing backfire in future you will be able to justify yourself and make your mama see the reason why you took drastic action against the girl. Just forget what your mum did and move on.

I did not offended her at all my mum valued her daughters more than her sons

1 Like

Re: My Mum Insulted Me So Bad by daboy18: 11:05am On Sep 17, 2022
Romanoff:

Simple. Unless you have a source of income to take your sister away from your mum, you mum will succeed in ruining what's left of her life.

I am only 20 and jobless
Re: My Mum Insulted Me So Bad by OnionBandit(f): 11:06am On Sep 17, 2022
duro4chang:
No..this doesn't look like he has offended the mum before.. without mincing words, the sister has taken after the mother in every way. Get rich by any means possible, while the op and the dad are not financially buoyant because of their principles (which is not paying bills).

9 Likes

Re: My Mum Insulted Me So Bad by duro4chang(m): 11:07am On Sep 17, 2022
daboy18:

I did not offended her at all my mum valued her daughters more than her sons
If that is the case, just pretend as if you don't notice what is going on. Be more dedicated in your chosen field. She is coming back to you to apologize. By the time you are blessed,I am very sure she will beg you. If she doesn't remember then, you will remind her.

1 Like

Re: My Mum Insulted Me So Bad by Romanoff(f): 11:07am On Sep 17, 2022
daboy18:

I am only 20 and jobless

Sadly, you're helpless and can only be talking to your sister, if you can get someone that she respect a lot to talk to her.

You can't be tough with her, use love to be advising her, tell her your mother is destroying her life.

1 Like

Re: My Mum Insulted Me So Bad by duro4chang(m): 11:13am On Sep 17, 2022
OnionBandit:
No..this doesn't look like he has offended the mum before.. without mincing words, the sister has taken after the mother in every way. Get rich by any means possible, while the op and the dad are not financially buoyant because of their principles.
Well,it may be like that. But many parents of nowadays do not bother to know where their children get money. They want the money so quickly. I got a story yesterday of a woman who came to report her husband in the church. According to her, her son built a house and told the father and mother to pack in. The mother was so excited but the man was trying to ask how the boy got the money. The man was suspecting the boy of doing internet fraud but mama was not bothered. She was angry with the husband.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mum Insulted Me So Bad by mhizandrea1(f): 11:27am On Sep 17, 2022
I am very sorry to say but it seems your mum and sister are partners in crime.
You did nothing wrong in trying to find out how she could afford the phone. It seems your mum is the "man of the house" for your dad not to say anything. It seems a lot of things grin grin
The truth of the matter is that your mother is very much aware of how she got the phone and for her to defend and protect her also shows it is obviously what we are thinking shocked shocked
.............. and it is a huge shame coming from a mother.
Some women ehhh...... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
That's how a young girl who lives in my street started dating one yahoo boy in the same street with us........ someone who was in SS1 then oh. When people told her mum, she wasn't bothered at all........not knowing she collects cash gift from the girl also ( na her neighbor talk oh grin grin grin grin)
It is a very big pity and a shame for your mum to do that.
Please try to get close to your sister, let her know you love her and that she is towing the wrong path ( if it is what we are thinking oh ), maybe she'll begin to tell you things and from there you can advice her.
A girl always needs someone to talk to and I don't think your mum is the right person now.

4 Likes

Re: My Mum Insulted Me So Bad by Lonestar124: 12:14pm On Sep 17, 2022
"I know one day I will make her happy" keep dreaming and talking like a kid, reality will befall upon you soon cheesy

About the insult, she is your mother, accept that....why don't you learn how to mind your business, you ask her about the phone, she said it belong to her, why do you have to slap her.....my brother be careful, even me I don't like the way you handle issues....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mum Insulted Me So Bad by TheWolfen(m): 12:28pm On Sep 17, 2022
Another Regina Daniel and Rita her mom like loading....
Pimping goes to the highest bidder.

Op as for you man. Live your life and achieve your dreams. Stay out of women business. They will only call your attention whenever they ran into problems then you can give them your 2 cent. . .
Anyhow you want it. You can either choose vawulence or help them out. . .
But it is extremely important for you to focus on your own life. Make yourself proud

3 Likes

Re: My Mum Insulted Me So Bad by ibechris(m): 12:56pm On Sep 17, 2022
Your mother is increasing the number of irresponsible children in Nigeria.

That phone is about #839,500 in the world market.

She should pray she does not amount to bigger problem that can't be tamed when she grows up.

2 Likes

Re: My Mum Insulted Me So Bad by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 17, 2022
daboy18:

I am only 20 and jobless

Oga your mum can never raise her Voice to talk to you talk more of curses if you are the breadwinner.
Find money!

Join me on a free tutorial course as I will be taking you on how to make $50-$100 per week on the Best bounty and commission program from Amazon, the world richest man company

Join while the channel is still open
Search @requestapp on telegram
Re: My Mum Insulted Me So Bad by Kobojunkie: 2:02pm On Sep 17, 2022
daboy18:
My little sister of 16 years came home with a iPhone 12 Pro max I asked her where did she get the phone from, she said it is her phone I asked her where did she get the money or who gave her the phone she said none of my business so I slapped her and seize her phone while I was waiting for my parents to come home. Only for my mum to cursed me so bad she told me I have no right to questions my sister about the phone and the day I will lay my hand on her again she will threw me out of the house my dad didn't say anything because he wear the wrapper my mum wear the trousers he just shooked his head and went inside the house.
You are a violent criminal .... why did you slap her and steal her phone from her? Did you really come here to have us pat you on the back for it? undecided

Your mother is right. She should you have slapped you double for that act. Your sister is your sibling not your ward/child. Get away! undecided

1 Like

Re: My Mum Insulted Me So Bad by Reggaemich(m): 2:24pm On Sep 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You are a violent criminal .... why did you slap her and steal her phone from her? Did you really come here to have us pat you on the back for it? undecided

Your mother is right. She should you have slapped you double for that act. Your sister is your sibling not your ward/child. Get away! undecided
the op is the elder brother and has every right to correct his younger sister, since she has lost her path in the right direction

The slap is to reset her brain to come back

4 Likes

Re: My Mum Insulted Me So Bad by merieam16(f): 2:48pm On Sep 17, 2022
Another weekend tales spotted
Re: My Mum Insulted Me So Bad by Ishilove: 2:59pm On Sep 17, 2022
Failed parenting all round

1 Like

Re: My Mum Insulted Me So Bad by Kajaard: 3:16pm On Sep 17, 2022
daboy18:
My little sister of 16 years came home with a iPhone 12 Pro max I asked her where did she get the phone from, she said it is her phone I asked her where did she get the money or who gave her the phone she said none of my business so I slapped her and seize her phone while I was waiting for my parents to come home. Only for my mum to cursed me so bad she told me I have no right to questions my sister about the phone and the day I will lay my hand on her again she will threw me out of the house my dad didn't say anything because he wear the wrapper my mum wear the trousers he just shooked his head and went inside the house. I am hurt by my mum words but I know one day i will make her happy and she will change her mind about me . did I do anything wrong for wanting to know where my sister who is a minor got the expensive phone from?

Your mum is whoring your sister to men. That's the plain truth. Know this and have peace of mind.

2 Likes

Re: My Mum Insulted Me So Bad by Kajaard: 3:17pm On Sep 17, 2022
Romanoff:

Well said Romanoff.

1 Like

Re: My Mum Insulted Me So Bad by Kajaard: 3:19pm On Sep 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Sometimes from your comments I do think you have mental issues which makes you reason and argue like a she-goat on heat. Comprehension is really a big problem for you and you have zero emotional intelligence.

9 Likes

Re: My Mum Insulted Me So Bad by Kobojunkie: 3:21pm On Sep 17, 2022
Reggaemich:
the op is the elder brother and has every right to correct his younger sister, since she has lost her path in the right direction

The slap is to reset her brain to come back
You are an older brother means you were born before, it in no way means you have right to violently assault your siblings nor make demands of them in the way described by OP, especially as long as the parents are still in the picture. It is their responsibility and not anyone else's to cater to their ward. undecided

Like I said, his mother should have slapped him double to reset his brain too. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Mum Insulted Me So Bad by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:23pm On Sep 17, 2022
Kajaard:

Sometimes from your comments I do think you have mental issues which makes you reason and argue like a she-goat on heat. Comprehension is really a big problem for you and you have zero emotional intelligence.
...... Lol. And the funny thing is that she is yet to know that she might be having mental issues.

3 Likes

Re: My Mum Insulted Me So Bad by Reggaemich(m): 4:08pm On Sep 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You are an older brother means you were born before, it in no way means you have right to violently assault your siblings nor make demands of them in the way described by OP, especially as long as the parents are still in the picture. It is their responsibility and not anyone else's to cater to their ward. undecided

Like I said, his mother should have slapped him double to reset his brain too. undecided

Didn't u know, it was simply the manner the younger sister replied the op, that made him slap her.

If she had maybe responded with courtesy, the slap might not happen.

U supporting the mother, shows the kind of person u are

2 Likes

Re: My Mum Insulted Me So Bad by Kobojunkiee: 4:11pm On Sep 17, 2022
Reggaemich:
1. Din't u know, it was simply the manner the younger sister replied the op, that made him slap her.
2. If she had maybe responded with courtesy, the slap might not happen. U supporting the mother, shows the kind of person u are
1. Regardless of the "manner" in which she may have responded, OP had no right to violently assault her in the way that he did. What he should have done is get the parents involved so they resolve the issue since the child, as well as himself, is their ward. undecided

2. You are free to reach any conclusions you want about my person. undecided
Re: My Mum Insulted Me So Bad by eyinjuege: 4:15pm On Sep 17, 2022
You shouldn't have beaten your sister.
You could have reported to your parents when they got home but instead you took the law into your own hands.
You even shot a stray bullet at your dad

1 Like

Re: My Mum Insulted Me So Bad by NemoDatQuod(m): 4:19pm On Sep 17, 2022
You were wrong, fundamentally wrong to have slapped your sister. You tried to resolve an issue through violence. That will put you into significant difficulty in life, if you continue on that route. You should apologize from your heart to your sister and seek her forgiveness.

Secondly, you have no right to question her. You do not have parental responsibility over her, by law. What you have for her should be the loving concern of an older brother. Hence, you should always approach and deal with your siblings from a place of deep love and respect. That is how you get their love in return and be in a position to influence them for the better.

Your sister's response to your question shows that you have not been dealing with her from a place of love and respect from the beginning. It's up to you whether you are going to change and become tactful and respectful towards her. Maybe with time she will recognise that you have her interest at heart and open up to you.

You mum was also wrong. No one should be spoken to, the way she spoke to you. So many parents are the cause of the breakdown in societal fabric. In speaking to you the way she did, she teaches you that it is alright to insult others, while at the same time damaging your psyche.

You should have a plan for your future by now. At your age, some have already completed a first degree and left home and started a career. You should have a career by now, no matter how humble. Then you plan on how to get a room of your own or share a room with someone else and start on the struggle of life. I am sure this is not the first time your mum has used uncouth language towards you. Your concern should be to become independent of your father's house and stand on your own two feet.

I wish you well.

daboy18:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mum Insulted Me So Bad by Reggaemich(m): 4:24pm On Sep 17, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
1. Regardless of the "manner" in which she may have responded, OP had no right to violently assault her in the way that he did. What he should have done is get the parents involved so they resolve the issue since the child, as well as himself, is their ward. undecided

2. You are free to reach any conclusions you want about my person. undecided
can u answer this question

What is a 16 year old girl doing with iPhone 12, which cost almost N850000, with current exchange rate

And for your info, Op has every right to slap her, over and over again, because

With the way that girl is going, is obvious her new name will become KEZIAH

Did u not also see in his post, were he said his father is the woman of the family, meaning the wife is in control

Op, was just exacting is Manly dominance over his family, since his father cannot do it

1 Like

Re: My Mum Insulted Me So Bad by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 17, 2022

1 Like

Re: My Mum Insulted Me So Bad by Kobojunkiee: 4:28pm On Sep 17, 2022
Reggaemich:
1. can u answer this question What is a 16 year old girl doing with iPhone 12, which cost almost N850000, with current exchange rate

2. And for your info, Op has every right to slap her, over and over again,

3. because With the way that girl is going, is obvious her new name will become KEZIAH.

4. Did u not also see in his post, were he said his father is the woman of the family, meaning the wife is in control. Op, was just exacting is Manly dominance over his family, since his father cannot do it
1. Whatever a 16-year-old is doing with such a phone, it is not her brother's place to violently assault her in any way. undecided

2. I beg to differ. He is wrong for violently assaulting his own sibling. undecided

3. Wow... you already have the backstory to this even before OP himself is informed of it? undecided

4. How very convenient of him to have said that of his father in this situation. Again, domestic violence, even under the guise of what you claim is manly dominance, is always wrong! undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Mum Insulted Me So Bad by NemoDatQuod(m): 4:36pm On Sep 17, 2022
@Kajaard.
It is never a good idea to call anyone names. Never a good idea. When you call people names, you lose the respect of decent men and women and your viewpoint is lost, no matter how good it is. It get's even worse if your view point is not grounded in reality.

Kobojunkie is right. The young man was violent towards his sister and if it was here in London, he'd be in jail and end up in prison for it, if reported by his mother or his sister. He also has no right to question his sister. What he has is the tool available to each of us. That is the opportunity to use friendship/respect to influence.

I am equally against his mother's reaction to the event. That was callous. She ought to know better.

Kajaard:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Raw Natural Honey Straight From The Farm (pictures & Video) / Online Romance - How Nigerian Woman And American Guy Met Each Other Over The Net / Photo: The Devilish Act Of A Boy on A 4 Years Old at Ato Awori

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.