Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Rccg Graduates 8,000 Pastors : Praise God! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rccg Graduates 8,000 Pastors : Praise God! (2976 Views)

Pastor Reveals How Boko Haram Killed 8,000 Members Of His Church / One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rccg Graduates 8,000 Pastors : Praise God! by aloyemeka2: 2:15am On Aug 12, 2011
[size=14pt]RCCG graduates 8,000 pastors[/size]

Written by Dele Ayeleso, Lagos
Thursday, 11 August 2011

NO fewer than 8,000 pastors from both the main and satellite campuses of the Redeemed Christian Bible College, a broad-based theological, ministerial and leadership training arm of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) were, on Wednesday, adjudged to have successfully completed programmes leading to the award of certificates, diplomas and degrees of the college.

While presenting them to the General Overseer of the church, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, at the ongoing 59th annual convention of the church at the Redeemed Camp, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Pastor Josiah Bolarinwa, the principal of the college, said the pastors had passed through the rigorous studies of the college that would enable them to discharge their responsibilities as trained disciples of Jesus Christ.

He said the training they received would also enhance the vision of the church to spread the “good news”of Jesus Christ to the nooks and crannies of the earth, saying that the lack of training of Christian leaders was the cause of the spiritual decadence being experienced today by the entire body of Christ .

To douse the spread of mediocrity among men and women that handle the ministry of Jesus Christ, the college principal emphasised the need to make training one of the basic requirements for pastors who are willing to operate in the country.

According to him, the college has produced about 60,000 pastors since its inception 31 years ago.

He added that it has helped the pastors to grow in the knowledge of the scriptures and guided to develop the wholesome personality that is characterised by poise, discipline and character traits that make them to work with others as part of a team.

http://odili.net/news/source/2011/aug/11/607.html
Re: Rccg Graduates 8,000 Pastors : Praise God! by Nobody: 2:20am On Aug 12, 2011
Chai angry 8,000 additional tithe collectors on the loose
Re: Rccg Graduates 8,000 Pastors : Praise God! by aloyemeka2: 2:59am On Aug 12, 2011
No 8,000 additional soldiers of Christ.
Re: Rccg Graduates 8,000 Pastors : Praise God! by PastorKun(m): 6:58am On Aug 12, 2011
Another 8,000 poorly trained manipulators of the gospel whose primary aim is to grow the rccg franchise whilst enriching the rccg conglomerate.
Re: Rccg Graduates 8,000 Pastors : Praise God! by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 12, 2011
Febup:

Chai angry 8,000 additional tithe collectors on the loose

Why the anger? Choose wisely and simply dont give tithe.
Jeez, its not like God did not give you freewill. cool
Re: Rccg Graduates 8,000 Pastors : Praise God! by Zodiac61(m): 11:42am On Aug 12, 2011
8000 more bloodsuckers and conmen.
8000 more ignorant fools who claim to be 'god's annointed.'
8000 more parasites, feeding on the fears of the people.
8000 more morons promising what cannot and will never be delievered.
Re: Rccg Graduates 8,000 Pastors : Praise God! by aloyemeka2: 11:42am On Aug 12, 2011
Pastor Kun:

Another 8,000 poorly trained manipulators of the gospel whose primary aim is to grow the rccg franchise whilst enriching the rccg conglomerate.

Which Franchise?. Who owns the Franchise?. See your lying mouth?.
Re: Rccg Graduates 8,000 Pastors : Praise God! by ogoamaka99(m): 11:38am On Aug 13, 2011
Let us get the information correct, attending BIBLE college does not make someone a pastor. These 8,000 graduates, are not all pastors as any body who is hungry for knowledge is eligible, qualified to attend the BIBLE school. So anyone can attend the school even candidates from other churches. The school runs programs for ordained pastors and noon pastors, so the 8,000 graduates should not be called pastors.

1 Like

Re: Rccg Graduates 8,000 Pastors : Praise God! by Joagbaje(m): 7:32pm On Aug 13, 2011
^^^
you're right, people go to bible school or ministerial school just to aquire more knowledge.
Re: Rccg Graduates 8,000 Pastors : Praise God! by Zodiac61(m): 9:42pm On Aug 13, 2011
Joagbaje:

^^^
you're right, people go to bible school or ministerial school just to aquire more knowledge.
No one goes to bible school to acqiure more knowledge.
People go to bible school to confirm their bias.
What knowledge is there to acquire from a book of myths and infantile fiction?
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rccg Graduates 8,000 Pastors : Praise God! by aloyemeka2: 4:25am On Aug 14, 2011
Zodiac61:

No one goes to bible school to acqiure more knowledge.
People go to bible school to confirm their bias.
What knowledge is there to acquire from a book of myths and infantile fiction?
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mschewwwwww embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Rccg Graduates 8,000 Pastors : Praise God! by PastorKun(m): 7:48am On Aug 14, 2011
@Aloy-emeka
Despite the fact that you don't have any life outside nairaland don't tell me you are ignorant enough not to realise that rccg is a brand and worse still they grow their branch network through franchising. If for instance I have a space I can use for church services today and I have attended the rccg 'indoctrination' school I can open a church using the rccg brand name to attract customers and all I have to do is to remit a certain percentage of the tithes and offerings(royalties) to headquaters for allowing me to use their brand name. If that is not franchising, tell me what is.
Re: Rccg Graduates 8,000 Pastors : Praise God! by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 14, 2011
Pastor Kun:

@Aloy-emeka
Despite the fact that you don't have any life outside nairaland don't tell me you are ignorant enough not to realise that rccg is a brand and worse still they grow their branch network through franchising. If for instance I have a space I can use for church services today and I[b] have attended the rccg 'indoctrination' school I can open a church using the rccg brand name to attract customers and all I have to do is to remit a certain percentage of the tithes and offerings(royalties) to headquaters for allowing me to use their brand name. If that is not franchising, tell me what is. [/b]

I don't always agree with Christians but when I do, I choose statements like this. grin I think churches with several branches need to start paying Franchise taxes. lol
Re: Rccg Graduates 8,000 Pastors : Praise God! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 14, 2011
Why can't they graduate 8,000 of the best scientists in the world
Why can't they graduate 8,000 of the best engineers in the world
Why can't they graduate 8,000 of the best doctors in the world

No they can't and the answer they will give you is that it is not their calling but their calling is to graduate 8,000 parasites to go out and be collecting tithes from ignorant people and to keep them in bondage.
Re: Rccg Graduates 8,000 Pastors : Praise God! by globexl: 1:00pm On Aug 15, 2011
Chie! Haba! 8,000 more pick pockets unleashed on the hapless and already over-SAPPED poor. Its seems there will be no hiding place for the poor in Nigeria. Who will save the masses from these parasites?
Re: Rccg Graduates 8,000 Pastors : Praise God! by ogajim(m): 2:15pm On Aug 15, 2011
globexl:

Chie! Haba! 8,000 more pick pockets unleashed on the hapless and already over-SAPPED poor. Its seems there will be no hiding place for the poor in Nigeria. Who will save the masses from these parasites?

Una go kill person for NL! grin
Re: Rccg Graduates 8,000 Pastors : Praise God! by Kx: 2:32pm On Aug 15, 2011
I use to think "men of" God were divinely called to the vineyard.

1.How come attending a college is now taking the place of calling?

2.secondly should they be addressed as graduates of a bible college or ordained pastors?

(1) (Reply)

"Vision Is A FORESIGHT Based On An INSIGHT With A Deep HINDSIGHT." / When Your Pastor Ask You To Perform Rituals / It's Clear. Jesus Is Not Coming Back Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.