Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

There Is No Excuse To Success - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / There Is No Excuse To Success (746 Views)

No Excuse For Failure - Meet The Illiterate Orphan Who Molded His Way To Success / The Ladies Have Won. No Excuse On Vals Day. Thunda! / Humour (joke) Is No Excuse For Bad Behaviour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Is No Excuse To Success by PaulIM(m): 5:12am On Aug 12, 2011
Hi nairaland members, sure there is no excuse to success on the internet marketing buisness

There are many things you can do to make money and first i will explain from my own point of view. my name is paul christopher and i was also looking for ways to make money few years back. So I decided on what i really want and like. I am not fat but slim and i am not fit for all those man power jobs. so i figured out the internet, yes i mean the internet but it became my worse nightmare, i attended seminars and bought many e-boos and woud you even believe that i left my school, Lagos city polytechnic because of internet marketing? It was really frustrating because i could not even feed myself back at school so i just decided to use my part of my fees to attend seminars and buy e-books and that was how i had my breakthrough. i would not say am a millionaire but a month has not passed without me and my brother(just graduated from OSU first class) without making at least $1000 from the internet. i had my breakthrough few months back and within 2months/ 8weeks i made over $3000 in cash from the internet.

I would say that for you to make money you have to consider if its online or offline and then what you need next is the start up capital. Anybody that tells you that you can make money with no start up capital is a scammer or lying, it cant happen except we are just deceiving ourselves. Let me attach a proof of some site i just sold.
What i do is buying and selling of website and so far it has proven to be more reliable than any other jobs you can look for online, as a student i make over $1000/month and i am very happy. i am even planing on taking my internet marketing business as a long term plan because it works and it is also called VIRTUAL REAL ESTATE.
You can see for yourself how i make money, this is my e-mail of the site that was WON ON AUCTION

I sold a site i promoted for just 30 days and i sold it for $399 early march and another i sold for $350 last month

THIS IS THE PROOF OF THE AUCTION, THE MESSAGE WAS SENT FROM FLIPPA. Flippa Is the place where we auction sites for sell so see my earnings to prove that internet marketing works

You can send a mail to the e-mail address in the screenshot to prove am the owner

Here is another proof

and this too

and this

and this is the proof that i received the money in my paypal account

So for me there are lot of opportunities online and offline. But for those that need fast cash and a long term business online marketing works.

IF YOU NEED HELP CALL

PAUL = 08160257029

E-MAIL = dollarsplanet@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Shoprite In Ijebu_ago_iwoye / Do I Need A Degree To Be A Free Lance Journalist? / Nurtw Aka Agbero & Lagos Road.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.