Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,412 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:24 AM

This Is Not For Everyone. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / This Is Not For Everyone. (117 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Not For Everyone. by Kingboss1(m): 9:50pm On Sep 17, 2022
Discover How To Build A Profitable Online Business That Can Generate You A Minimum of N250K Monthly

This Is Not For You If You're Looking For A Ponzi Or Pyramid Scheme. This Isn't Also A Referral Business.

I'm Excel, I've Been Able To Earn Lots Of Money Online. So I've Decided To Host A Free WhatsApp Class For You.

I Want To Teach The First 100 People Only And Help Them Start Up A Profitable Business.

Why Did I Decide To Do This?

The Main Reason Is Because The Country Is Messed Up. Imagine A Bag Rice Is 40k, Egg Is Currently 100naira, 1 Dollars Is Now 710 Naira, Everything As Increased But Your Salary Hasn't. So I Decided To Take A Class Filled With 100 People, Showing Them How To Live Above Their Salaries.

This Is Not For You
- If You're A Ponzi Person
- If You're Looking For A Get Rich Quick Scheme
- If You're Lazy

Time To Set Up A New Standard Of Living For Yourself. If This Will Be Helpful Send Me Message On WhatsApp To Get Added In The Group >>> 081613633334

(1) (Reply)

Digital Marketing Course In Delhi / Benefits Of The Best AI Applicant Tracking System / Living The Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.