Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

This Will Change Your Life Forever - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Will Change Your Life Forever (201 Views)

Whoever Did This Has Changed My Life Forever (pic) / 10 Great Wisdom Of Ants That Will Change Your Life Forever. / 10 Powerful Quotes That Will Change the Way You Live and Think (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Will Change Your Life Forever by sharpguy10(m): 10:01am On Sep 18, 2022
Today I am sharing with you "The secret of been Love By God".
Love is one of the most powerful force in the universe. Whatever you hold in love, never get away from you. When you love someone, no matter what he or she did, you will always forgive and forget what he or she as done wrong to you. And also when you love someone, you will protect him, cover him and provide for his needs. That is the same way it is when you are loved by God. When you become God loved one, He will forgive your sin and make you His own and His elect, whatever that touch you touch him. He will protect and provide for you in every way and always making sure you are where He want you to be and have what He want you to have in life.
EXAMPLES OF PEOPLE LOVED BY GOD
1. The Isrealite: When the people of Israel become the loved one of God, God never hold anything against them. God rescue them and protect them and fight their enemies for them and gave them the land of their enemies.
2. Abraham : when Abraham become the loved one of God, God made Him to become the father of all nation and a blessed him with a generational blessing.
3. Isaac: When Isaac become the loved one of God, God releases the blessings He sworn to his father Abraham and make me to prosper beyond and above the Philistines in one year.
4. Joseph: God make Joseph the second in command in Egypt when he become the loved one of God. God take him from nothing to something and make him the head and ruler over all other people that was there before him.
5. David: David was the man that knows how to capture God heart. He praise God seven times a day and through that God make name him a man after my own heart because of the way God love him. God always make him to win in every battle. He protect and take him from the bush boy to a king.
6. Jesus: When Jesus was on earth He was a loves one of God. The spirit of God was always upon Him. When He speak, chains are broken, the sick are healed and dead bodies are brougt back to life. He is the only person that feed thousands of people with five loaves and two fishes because he was loved by God.
HOW TO BECOME THE LOVED ONE OF GOD
1. Be born again: Born again is the first step of becoming the loved one of God. In this way you enter into God rest and kingdom and the sins that separated you from God is destroyed and separated from you. Through born again you now have the full right and dominion of heaven and become heavenly citizen. Through this way also God sees that you have return back to Him and you have accepted His beloved son Jesus Christ. As God see His son Jesus Christ, He also see you like that. You are now His own beloved son as Jesus is His beloved son.
If you know you are not born again, please say this short prayer: Lord Jesus I come to you today and I believe you die for me and on the third day you rose again for my justification. Right now I accept you as my lord and personal saviour. Now I am save and I am now a child of God. Thank you for saving me. Amen
2. Love Him: God has already love us. For Him to see you know He love you, you have to love Him back. When you love God sincerely in your heart, He will love you and make you His own. Anything that touch you touch Him. He will guide you and protect you in every way.
3. Praise Him. When you praise God, He himself come down for you. Before He come down, He has already love you. God called David "A man after my own heart" because David know one of the greatest secret of entering into God's heart which is praise. God love it when you praise Him, and as you do He will shower His blessings on you and love you as His own.
4. Have faith in Him: Having faith in God make God to love you. Because God is a faith filled God, anyone that has faith in Him and His word God love Him. He love you so much that whatever you ask Him, He make sure you get it quickly. So learn to believe and trust God and His word in every way.
5. Doing the things that please God: This is one powerful way of becoming God's loved one. Jesus said to the people "My Father love me because I always do the things that please him". When you do the things that please Him, you automatically become His loved one. He separate you from the rest and draw you close to Himself. So what are the things you can do to please God:
i. Have faith in Him
ii. Know your redemption right and authority and believe yourself for it.
III. Share the word of God to people
iv. Be positive and think of good things
v. Be achievable and always make good make in anywhere you are.
When you do this things, God showers you with His blessings and give you a glorious life.
In Summary,
Love is the most powerful force in the universe. Anything you hold in love, you guide it, provide for it and make sure it bring forth fruit always. So also is how God love is, when God love you, He guide you, provide for you and fight and win every battle for you.
How to become the loved one of God
1. Be born again
2. Love Him
3. Praise Him
4. Have faith in Him and His word
5 Do the things that please Him.
Thanks for reading this post and do have a blessed and fulfilled week in Jesus Name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Will Change Your Life Forever by sharpguy10(m): 9:10am On Sep 19, 2022
Keep reading

(1) (Reply)

NECO Has Been Release Here Is Guide On How To Check Your NECO Result 2022 Succe / How Can I Get Research Experience For My Phd Program? / Nigeria:Y are Varsities Valued More Than Polytechics N Colleges Of Educations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.