Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Check Out My Jokes, Which One Do You Like? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Check Out My Jokes, Which One Do You Like? (620 Views)

My Jokes And Me / 35 Genuinely Funny Jokes Which Will Actually Make You Laugh! / Join This Whatsapp Group For Jokes, Funny Videos, Memes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out My Jokes, Which One Do You Like? by Olayetan(m): 12:20pm On Sep 18, 2022
1. I saw a microbiologist today, he was much bigger than I expected...

2. Reason why 'Dark' is spelled with K is because you can't C in the Dark...

3. Met an old woman at the ATM today, she asked me to check her balance, so I pushed her...

Did I do wrong?

4. I'm changing all my SM password to incorrect, so everytime i forget, it reminds me my password is incorrect...

5. I don't trust stairs, cuz they are always UP to something...

6. Rihanna song titled 'Shut Up And Drive' was playing in the car stereo, my dad asked me what's the title of the song, I told him Shut Up And Drive...

7. I told my wife to always embrace her mistakes, she gave me a hug...

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Jokes, Which One Do You Like? by bewla(m): 12:49pm On Sep 18, 2022
Just shut up if I don't embrace your post
Re: Check Out My Jokes, Which One Do You Like? by Florence001(f): 12:18pm On Sep 19, 2022
Olayetan:
1. I saw a microbiologist today, he was much bigger than I expected...

2. Reason why 'Dark' is spelled with K is because you can't C in the Dark...

3. Met an old woman at the ATM today, she asked me to check her balance, so I pushed her...

Did I do wrong?

4. I'm changing all my SM password to incorrect, so everytime i forget, it reminds me my password is incorrect...

5. I don't trust stairs, cuz they are always UP to something...

6. Rihanna song titled 'Shut Up And Drive' was playing in the car stereo, my dad asked me what's the title of the song, I told him Shut Up And Drive...

7. I told my wife to always embrace her mistakes, she gave me a hug...

Number 6

(1) (Reply)

From Me To You'll With Love / Funny Meanings: / Survivors Of Gas Station Explosion Mourn Tragic Loss Of Gas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.