Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

HELP! Motherboard Issues... - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / HELP! Motherboard Issues... (155 Views)

Motherboard Issues, Text Me Or Call / Motherboard Issues / Fix All Your Laptop Motherboard Issues With Us... Affordable And Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HELP! Motherboard Issues... by macville2: 3:11pm On Sep 18, 2022
Hi, Good afternoon everyone.

Sometime ago, I kept my sachet water on my table near my laptop and went to tidy up something. As I returned, I noticed the sachet water has spilled on the table, and unknown to me, the water entered my laptop.

So later In the day, I tried putting on my laptop, but it couldn't come on. I took it for repairs, and I was told the system has short circuited and I need to change the motherboard or swap for another laptop.

So my issue now is, my laptop came with 1gb dedicated graphics card. So will my changing the motherboard after the dedicated graphics card?
And again if I want to swap for another laptop, what is the current worth of my laptop since the motherboard is bad?
Help a brother please.. cry cry

The brand is Asus x52J. 8gb ram, 500gb hard disk, cybercam, disk player, ba3, screen, keyboard all intact.

(1) (Reply)

Used Power Bank Needed / 36 State Governors Holds Meeting With CBN Governor Over New Currencies / Used UK/USA Standard Gaming Laptops With Nvidia Geforce GTX Dedicated Graphics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.