Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Review My Photo Website Pictora - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Review My Photo Website Pictora (312 Views)

Please Review My Photo Sharing Website / Review My App I Built From Scratch / Beta Test My Photo Sharing Social Network ( IOS, ANDROID ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Review My Photo Website Pictora by Fimax: 3:21pm On Sep 18, 2022
Pictora is a photo sharing website where you can store photos,share photos that you like all for free.
https://www.pictora.eu.org
Re: Review My Photo Website Pictora by TastyFriedPussy: 3:25pm On Sep 18, 2022
The UI is not fine at all.. Please tell me what languages or tools you used in building it so that I can avoid them.. It looks more like a website where they post pictures of very old news papers.

Please forget about web development, programming or coding in general, it's not your calling. Look for something better to do with your life. My inner man tells me you're just waisting your time try to become a programmer when you could be doing great at something else.

1 Like

Re: Review My Photo Website Pictora by Simplyfun: 3:44pm On Sep 18, 2022
Your comment no make any sense. Don't talk down people like dis. Even you that you think you are a professional shey you carry am come from heaven ni? nobi someone teach you ni? Instead to show him the mistake and encourage him you dey talk trash. Mugu

TastyFriedPussy:
The UI is not fine at all.. Please tell me what languages or tools you used in building it so that I can avoid them.. It looks more like a website where they post pictures of very old news papers.

Please forget about web development, programming or coding in general, it's not your calling. Look for something better to do with your life. My inner man tells me you're just waisting your time try to become a programmer when you could be doing great at something else.

1 Like

Re: Review My Photo Website Pictora by Dangrace01: 6:38pm On Sep 18, 2022
The largest room in the world is the room for improvement.

Keep pushing

@fimax

2 Likes

Re: Review My Photo Website Pictora by Fimax: 8:13pm On Sep 18, 2022
Dangrace01:
The largest room in the world is the room for improvement.

Keep pushing

@fimax
Thanks for the encouragement
Re: Review My Photo Website Pictora by LikeAking: 8:48pm On Sep 18, 2022
Fimax:
Pictora is a photo sharing website where you can store photos,share photos that you like all for free.
https://www.pictora.eu.org

Great!
Re: Review My Photo Website Pictora by JoeyNaza: 8:49pm On Sep 18, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:

See the noob talking, you should be ashamed of yourself. Just last month you were complaining about the breadth of full stack dev knowledge. Today you are mocking someone who is clearly better than you, a coward who probably hasn't even started anything.

I guess you're pained at his efforts paying off meanwhile you are still stuck on stack overflow with your crappy code.

My advice to you is to stick to being a looser. Programming / Coding is never for people like you. It's not your destiny go and check out something else where asinine critics can make a match but definitely not programming.

Noooobb grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ideas On Portfolio Websites / I Need Help... / How To Depreciate Your Vehicle For Tax Purposes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.