Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

The Joy Of Fatherhood: Picture Of Don Jazzy (the Baby) And His Father - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Joy Of Fatherhood: Picture Of Don Jazzy (the Baby) And His Father (1607 Views)

Nikos Adeleke Dancing With His Father Like They're Lovers (video,pics) / Odunlade Adekola New Born Baby And Wife (Photos) / 5 Throwback Photos Of Don Jazzy That Show That Hard Work Really Pays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Joy Of Fatherhood: Picture Of Don Jazzy (the Baby) And His Father by naijays: 1:18pm On Aug 12, 2011
Collins brought back memories with this picture. That's him carrying his baby, Collins micheal now popularly called don jazzy. Some years back, collins and wife, Patience welcomed a child, but they never knew how lucky they were then to have gotten a child like Don Jazzy. And now, the whole world is celebrating the child.

Mr. Collins has this to say;

'Dear Lord My Heavenly Father, I Thank you for this gift through which I am endowed, Lord God, use us as contact point for those seeking your grace in their respective endeavours that they be blessed too and may the koko load on perpetually as I remain your grateful endowed koko grandpa. Amen !'

Hmmmm. This man is really proud of don Jazzy o.

You can as well check out the interview I had with Collins Enebelli, father to Don Jazzy and Dprince, where he talked about his children.

Check d pic here

http://www.jimmysonde.com/2011/08/joy-of-fatherhood-picture-of-don-jazzy.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Why I Wore Two Outfits At AMVCA - Omotola / Two Celerities Caugh Kissing...eewww!!! Are they Gays?? / Photos: Nollywood Actress, Susan Peters Poses As Victim Of Domestic Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.