Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

How To Pay Alibaba Supplier - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Pay Alibaba Supplier (142 Views)

Alibaba Co-founder Jack Ma Announces Plans To Retire At 54 / The Complete Guide To Sourcing Products On Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria - Part 1 / We help you buy from 1688, alibaba, tmall, taobao & pay your chinese supplier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Pay Alibaba Supplier by grace66: 9:10am On Sep 19, 2022
Good day everyone.

I am in need of a dollar card to make payments to my supplier and I have not seen any reliable platform.
Please share the platform you have experience with.

Is there any options other than debit cards?
Re: How To Pay Alibaba Supplier by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 19, 2022
You can request for one from your financial institution. Depending on the interval, it may take up to 2weeks at most before you’re bei be issued one

The only issue here may be the limit of your monthly spending which may be $20 at most.

You can chat me up on WhatsApp if it’s that urgent. I could help put you through the payment.
grace66:
Good day everyone.

I am in need of a dollar card to make payments to my supplier and I have not seen any reliable platform.
Please share the platform you have experience with.

Is there any options other than debit cards?

(1) (Reply)

How Every Nigerian Can Earn $300-$500 Monthly On Amazon / How To Submit Your Guest Post Here In Blog Post? / Economic Cooperation And Business Development Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.