Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Photos From Bbnaija Touch Of Red Themed Saturday Night Party - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Photos From Bbnaija Touch Of Red Themed Saturday Night Party (438 Views)

Photos From Bbnaija Old School Themed Saturday Night Party - Week 7 / Pictures From Bbnaija Beach Themed Saturday Night Party (week 5) / Fun Photos From Big Brother Naija Old-School Themed Night Party Week 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Bbnaija Touch Of Red Themed Saturday Night Party by Abiodunspectre(m): 10:00am On Sep 19, 2022
Hello Nairalanders
It was another saturday interesting Saturday Night party in the Big Brother Naija House before the eviction show on Sunday.

Dj DSF and DJ wysei were both in the house to take over the wheel of steel and keep the housemates entertained with hottest Nigerian music.

Below are some of the exclusive pictures from the Big Brother Naija touch of red themed party taken with the TECNO CAMON 19 Pro Mondrian Edition

Re: Photos From Bbnaija Touch Of Red Themed Saturday Night Party by Abiodunspectre(m): 10:01am On Sep 19, 2022
More pictures

Re: Photos From Bbnaija Touch Of Red Themed Saturday Night Party by Jayjerjay: 10:04am On Sep 19, 2022
Drip on drip everywhere
Re: Photos From Bbnaija Touch Of Red Themed Saturday Night Party by Mimiko3: 10:05am On Sep 19, 2022
These BBNaija housemates are killing this swags
Re: Photos From Bbnaija Touch Of Red Themed Saturday Night Party by Nuelng: 10:06am On Sep 19, 2022
Camon 19 pro Mondrian photography still being top not h everytime
Re: Photos From Bbnaija Touch Of Red Themed Saturday Night Party by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 19, 2022
Jayjerjay:
Drip on drip everywhere
Aje na bhadies full that house,lol
Re: Photos From Bbnaija Touch Of Red Themed Saturday Night Party by Bontafa: 10:08am On Sep 19, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Aje na bhadies full that house,lol

Munafukin shatap
Re: Photos From Bbnaija Touch Of Red Themed Saturday Night Party by AyodejiFelix(m): 10:20am On Sep 19, 2022
Beautiful pictures. Allyson will greatly be missed in the house.
Re: Photos From Bbnaija Touch Of Red Themed Saturday Night Party by OladapoF(m): 10:23am On Sep 19, 2022
Camon 19 Pro Mondriana is serving the house as expected. Amazing pictures everywhere.
Re: Photos From Bbnaija Touch Of Red Themed Saturday Night Party by AREWAELENU: 10:25am On Sep 19, 2022
I just need to close my eyes make Dem no spoil am for me...

Cuz the camera too sharp abeg
Re: Photos From Bbnaija Touch Of Red Themed Saturday Night Party by EinsteinAyo(m): 10:27am On Sep 19, 2022
I will personally miss Allyson. Pictures well captured with TECNO CAMON 19 PRO
Re: Photos From Bbnaija Touch Of Red Themed Saturday Night Party by hoilakes(m): 10:32am On Sep 19, 2022
Sometimes i watch the party just to pick ideas of how they will explain the party theme

"touch of red"
Re: Photos From Bbnaija Touch Of Red Themed Saturday Night Party by 0xAaron: 8:11pm On Sep 19, 2022
AyodejiFelix:
Asin ehn she be vibe ohh
Re: Photos From Bbnaija Touch Of Red Themed Saturday Night Party by Franktom247(m): 9:00pm On Sep 19, 2022
They dressed their hotest this time sha
Re: Photos From Bbnaija Touch Of Red Themed Saturday Night Party by meobizy(f): 4:22pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lol at bot accounts promoting the phone used.
Re: Photos From Bbnaija Touch Of Red Themed Saturday Night Party by KingUka: 8:20pm On Sep 20, 2022
I wonder how big brother comes up with these theme
Re: Photos From Bbnaija Touch Of Red Themed Saturday Night Party by KeplersCross: 5:06pm On Sep 25, 2022
Jayjerjay:
Drip on drip everywhere

Some of the outfits I don't even understand Lol, some killed it and some didn't tongue
Re: Photos From Bbnaija Touch Of Red Themed Saturday Night Party by PotterJokes44: 5:08pm On Sep 25, 2022
AyodejiFelix:

Missing her already though, somehow everywhere is just quiet and something's obviously missing but I guess it will settle down towards the end

(1) (Reply)

The Best Way To Watch WWE Wrestlemania On IPTV / FF7 Movie / Latest Movies And TV Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.