Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Royal Looking Brand New 7 Bedroom Mansion With Swm Pool. Gwarinpa 250m - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Royal Looking Brand New 7 Bedroom Mansion With Swm Pool. Gwarinpa 250m (320 Views)

Dad Wins Epic N1.9 Billion James Bond-Style Mansion With Just N15,000 (Photos) / See This 8 Bedroom Mansion Architectural Design / 5 Bedroom Mansion (Duplex) Aba - Abia State Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Royal Looking Brand New 7 Bedroom Mansion With Swm Pool. Gwarinpa 250m by xdrive(m): 11:12am On Sep 19, 2022
� *FOR SALE IN ABUJA*

*(AM TALKING TO THE OWNER DIRECTLY)*

*A ROYAL LOOKING BRAND NEW FULLY DETACHED 7 BEDROOM MANSION WITH 3 SITTING ROOMS, A BEAUTIFUL KITCHEN EQUIPPED WITH A GAS COOKER, OVEN AND MICROWAVE ETC*
*HAS A 2 BEDROOM BQ AND WITH A BEAUTIFUL SWIMMING POOL AND A BUSH BAR*

*PRICE: 250M ASKING*
Call Praise Properties at 09168228636

Re: Royal Looking Brand New 7 Bedroom Mansion With Swm Pool. Gwarinpa 250m by oloriooko(m): 11:29am On Sep 19, 2022
Buyer beware!!!
Re: Royal Looking Brand New 7 Bedroom Mansion With Swm Pool. Gwarinpa 250m by xdrive(m): 11:33am On Sep 19, 2022
oloriooko:
Buyer beware!!!

Why did you write that?
Re: Royal Looking Brand New 7 Bedroom Mansion With Swm Pool. Gwarinpa 250m by Chnbanc: 11:39am On Sep 19, 2022
oloriooko:
Buyer beware!!!

xdrive:

Why did you write that?

*(AM TALKING TO THE OWNER DIRECTLY)*
Cos u wan sell person house!!
Fool.
U no even get access to the interior.
You just snap am by the road side..
U get luck say security man no catch u
Re: Royal Looking Brand New 7 Bedroom Mansion With Swm Pool. Gwarinpa 250m by xdrive(m): 11:48am On Sep 19, 2022
Chnbanc:

Cos u wan sell person house!!
Fool.
U no even get access to the interior.
You just snap am by the road side..
U get luck say security man no catch u

Antagonists like you people help push honest people to be more successful.

Donald Trump said there is nothing like bad publicity, you can review my other posts and show the errors.
I will improve, thank you for the free reviews
Re: Royal Looking Brand New 7 Bedroom Mansion With Swm Pool. Gwarinpa 250m by Chnbanc: 11:51am On Sep 19, 2022
xdrive:

Antagonists like you people help push honest people to be more successful.

Donald Trump said there is nothing like bad publicity, you can review my other posts and show the errors.
I will improve, thank you for the free reviews
U dey sell cars
U dey sell houses
Only u?
If u are honest
Then more blessings for u.
That is all I wish.
Re: Royal Looking Brand New 7 Bedroom Mansion With Swm Pool. Gwarinpa 250m by xdrive(m): 11:57am On Sep 19, 2022
Chnbanc:

U dey sell cars
U dey sell houses
Only u?
If u are honest
Then more blessings for u.
That is all I wish.

And you saw in my former car posts complaint of fraudulent activities?
Re: Royal Looking Brand New 7 Bedroom Mansion With Swm Pool. Gwarinpa 250m by oloriooko(m): 12:04pm On Sep 19, 2022
Was the owner talking to you from inside or dem lock you outside?
Stop this yeye way of life

xdrive:

Why did you write that?
Re: Royal Looking Brand New 7 Bedroom Mansion With Swm Pool. Gwarinpa 250m by xdrive(m): 12:26pm On Sep 19, 2022
oloriooko:
Was the owner talking to you from inside or dem lock you outside?
Stop this yeye way of life

You no get work.

(1) (Reply)

Methods To The Acquisition Of Real Estate Property In Nigeria / 4bedroom Duplex @ Ologolo Lekki. ₦110m. Pls Call/chat Eunice +2348029562694 / For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.