Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,278 members, 7,849,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:27 PM

Nigerian Students Blocks Lagos Airport Due To ASUU Strike (photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Students Blocks Lagos Airport Due To ASUU Strike (photo) (816 Views)

People's Reactions To ASUU Strike In Funny Meme Collection / Mary Folafoluwa Oginni, Best Student In WAEC Who Left Nigeria Due To ASUU Strike / Lady Who Left Nigeria Due To ASUU Strike Graduates From UK With 5.0gp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Students Blocks Lagos Airport Due To ASUU Strike (photo) by Freestyl(m): 2:47pm On Sep 19, 2022
BREAKING: Nigerian Students Blocks Lagos Airport Due To ASUU Strike

Monday, September 19, 2022 || Category: Education

The National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS) has shut down highways leading to Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Ikeja, Lagos.

The mass action is in continuation of their protest against the ongoing strike by the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU).

The Nigerian students, who defied the heavy rainfall, caused gridlock on the road leading to the Lagos International Airport, leaving numerous travelers stranded with no hope in sight.

The News Brewery spotted personnel from the Lagos Airport Police Command and other security forces on the scene.

The protesting students waved banners and chanted Aluta songs to express their disappointment and anger at the federal government's inability to put an end to ASUU's industrial action.

Proudly brought to you by News Brewery!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students Blocks Lagos Airport Due To ASUU Strike (photo) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 19, 2022
I’m not bothered as long as big daddy can still move around and be at the necessary place at the right time. They should block it
Re: Nigerian Students Blocks Lagos Airport Due To ASUU Strike (photo) by verygoodbadboi: 2:27am On Sep 20, 2022
Who's big daddy?

Rozross:
I’m not bothered as long as big daddy can still move around and be at the necessary place at the right time. They should block it
Re: Nigerian Students Blocks Lagos Airport Due To ASUU Strike (photo) by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 11:00am On Sep 21, 2022
verygoodbadboi:
Who's big daddy?

I guess she's referring to her numerous sugar daddies
Re: Nigerian Students Blocks Lagos Airport Due To ASUU Strike (photo) by verygoodbadboi: 8:37am On Sep 22, 2022
Lol i thought she was referringto tinubu.
FREDCLSSICO7:

I guess she's referring to her numerous sugar daddies

(1) (Reply)

Claudine Gay Makes History As Harvard's First Black President / The Future Of A Child - Who's Responsible? / Unijos Post Jamb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.