Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,159 members, 7,864,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:36 AM

If You Had All The Financial Aid,would You Still Study In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Had All The Financial Aid,would You Still Study In Nigeria (752 Views)

5 Scholarship & Financial Aid Opportunities for Nigerian Undergraduate Students / You Can Still Study Tuition Free Or On Scholarship In Europe And Usa / HotCourses.com: UK School and Financial Aid Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Had All The Financial Aid,would You Still Study In Nigeria by oliky(m): 9:39pm On Aug 18, 2007
lets face this thing straight,it does,nt pay getting your first degree,masters and any further education here in nigeria.i had this friend who graduated from Heriott Watt university in scotland.He just came to nigeria for a burial,and decided to play on some of our big companies down here.They were practically begging this guy to come work for about half a million per month.I mean the big oil firms you all want to work in.He is a graduate of Petroleum Engr,so man make no mistake,if na UNINiJA graduate,im for write aptitude test tire.

why not give your dream a chance today,visit these places to get financial help for your academic future dreams,
rapidstudentloans.com
unconditionalloans.com
travelvisafreetoday.com
Re: If You Had All The Financial Aid,would You Still Study In Nigeria by hannydarl(f): 1:18pm On Aug 31, 2007
I will definately not study in nigeria instead I'll go to ghana

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Medicine Cut Off / 2000 Set Of F.g.c. Ogbomoso / Greatest Futoites! Great!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.