Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community (70714 Views)

Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online / Zamfara Community Pays Condolence Visit To Turji, The Notorious Bandits Kingpin / Security Forces Arrest Bello Turji Gudde, One Of The Most Notorious Bandits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by kingyakos: 5:23pm On Sep 19, 2022
Abdul05:
That white truck behind Bello turji was the same one bombed by the government...abi

Well,

Bello turji is a dead man walking anyway grin

My broda u follow me see the white truck

I come dey think maybe na blastic bomb for plastic chairs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by Yusman316(m): 5:25pm On Sep 19, 2022
wis3:
Guy is not invincible. What I don't get is why the government waited this long to do this.
Locating him is the problem. He has intelligence network on how to evade security raids or capture
Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by ljoh: 5:25pm On Sep 19, 2022
obedience4:
The guy is putting phone in his ear snapping pictures..
Aboki grin..
But seriously how can bandits walk so free and feel at home.they are even wearing Nigeria police and army kits

The government can't trace him with the so called NIN

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 19, 2022
Wahala gunmen
Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by thecommunist(m): 5:28pm On Sep 19, 2022
Abdul05:
That white truck behind Bello turji was the same one bombed by the government...abi

Well,

Bello turji is a dead man walking anyway grin
Na banger them use..fake bomb.
Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by Bamijoko1(m): 5:28pm On Sep 19, 2022
Fira09:
Photos of notorious bandit kingpin, Bello Turji in Zamfara community few days before NAF bombed his base

SOURCE

Imagine wearing a police man's clothe, I'm very sure he killed the man before he can access his uniform, useless idiot.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by wis3(m): 5:28pm On Sep 19, 2022
Yusman316:

Locating him is the problem. He has intelligence network on how to evade security raids or capture
see, it's all bullocks. They'd have found him if they were serious about it. Bomb every stupid creature in the communities he's in . They're complicit in hiding and giving shelter to these terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by Nicenixon: 5:28pm On Sep 19, 2022
For this man to escape air strike twice, he must have someone in military on his payroll

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by Maski87: 5:29pm On Sep 19, 2022
He is a handsome man sha.
Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by Yusman316(m): 5:34pm On Sep 19, 2022
wis3:
see, it's all bullocks. They'd have found him if they were serious about it. Bomb every stupid creature in the communities he's in . They're complicit in hiding and giving shelter to these terrorists.
But when El-Rufai said that people claimed he is enabling terrorists
Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by Yusman316(m): 5:35pm On Sep 19, 2022
kingyakos:

My broda u follow me see the white truck

I come dey think maybe na blastic bomb for plastic chairs
Chief the pictures were taken before the bombing
Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by papaking1(m): 5:37pm On Sep 19, 2022
Zabad:
Are you telling me that these people looking like sickle cell patients are harder to defeat than UGM

Very stupid statement by comparing them with sickle cell warriors
Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by Yusman316(m): 5:38pm On Sep 19, 2022
wis3:
The government angle to this your suggestion is that it will constitute human rights violations and possibly war crimes against unarmed civilians. That's what Lie Mohammed has been echoing anytime issue of bombing the terrorists in their hideouts is brought up
Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by Bamijoko1(m): 5:39pm On Sep 19, 2022
MuMuOnBail:
Chai!

I wish this man was my father grin

Look at how brave, handsome and Gentle he is

This are the kind of men we need as our parent now.

May Allah keep and protect such great men for us.

U need to be arrested, or should I say that u are not mentally okay?, If you are at ur senses u won't be giving kudos to a criminal that have killed and destroyed hundreds of family, seriously u are a bastard u don't belong to a sane society.
Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by wis3(m): 5:40pm On Sep 19, 2022
Yusman316:

But when El-Rufai said that people claimed he is enabling terrorists
It is not a coincidence that he's escaped twice. He's getting help from some people in thesame government that claim to be fighting these terrorists.
Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by kingyakos: 5:40pm On Sep 19, 2022
Yusman316:

Chief the pictures were taken before the bombing

If the pictures were taken before the bombing, what did NAF actually bomb as they claimed

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:41pm On Sep 19, 2022
If not for Buhari's tribal bigotry,who be this tiny fulani Guinean to dey cause trouble for we Nigerians ?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by onuman: 5:42pm On Sep 19, 2022
Fira09:
Photos of notorious bandit kingpin, Bello Turji in Zamfara community few days before NAF bombed his base

SOURCE

Who can arrest Turji? Bandits are offshoots of Boko Haram fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws, the same laws adopted by the political and religious leaders of the 12 northern Nigeria states.

They would rather travel to far away Kenya and arrest Mazi Nnamdi Kalu. Long throat for cheap cash from crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger Delta are in the details.
Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by wis3(m): 5:44pm On Sep 19, 2022
Yusman316:

The government angle to this your suggestion is that it will constitute human rights violations and possibly war crimes against unarmed civilians. That's what Lie Mohammed has been echoing anytime issue of bombing the terrorists in their hideouts is brought up
Sometimes we just have to damn the consequences and do what needs to be done. There was nothing like banditry some 10years ago. These guys started in small groups consisting few people attacking travellers onm the road and now move in 100s of not thousands, going abductibg hundreds of people.
Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by Yusman316(m): 5:46pm On Sep 19, 2022
wis3:
It is not a coincidence that he's escaped twice. He's getting help from some people in thesame government that claim to be fighting these terrorists.
I will agree with you on that. Government has never hidden the fact that their are moles in the security apparatus. The problem is how do you identify and fish out personnel that give out coded messages to terrorists? You must be dumb (i.e, the security personnel) to get caught in the act
Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by Dja1(m): 5:47pm On Sep 19, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
smiley
I feel Pity for the Hausa's... This is who the Fulani elite are using against the Hausa's. Killing and raping their women.
yes now

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by MarxisGLABACK: 5:49pm On Sep 19, 2022
WHEN U EVENTUALLY APPREHEND HIM . CROWN HIM KING OR EMIR EMEDIATELY AS REPENTANT BANDIT, AND INTEGRATE HIM BACK 2 DE SOCIETY, because IS NOT GOOD TO KILL REPENTANT TERRORIST AND BANDITS WE RATHER , INTEGRATE THEM AS REPENTANT . GIVE THEM SOCIAL AMENITIES AND MARRY WIVES 4 THOSE WHO HAVE NON
Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by Elliotwaveforec: 5:49pm On Sep 19, 2022
And hausas still want to vote for another Fulani called Atiku; mumu people. Minority Fulanis killing the land owners.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by Yusman316(m): 5:49pm On Sep 19, 2022
wis3:
Sometimes we just have to damn the consequences and do what needs to be done. There was nothing like banditry some 10years ago. These guys started in small groups consisting few people attacking travellers onm the road and now move in 100s of not thousands, going abductibg hundreds of people.
But you are talking about Nigeria, where doing the needful is a term alien to our leaders
Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by wis3(m): 5:52pm On Sep 19, 2022
Yusman316:

I will agree with you on that. Government has never hidden the fact that their are moles in the security apparatus. The problem is how do you identify and fish out personnel that give out coded messages to terrorists? You must be dumb to get caught in the act
This isn't so difficult. When people know there are consequences to every action they take. They thread with caution. The heads should be made to bear the brunt. Heads should roll and people giving out confidential should be fiahed out and executed. All these nonsense would have stopped if that was the case but Nigeria is what it is . A banana republic
Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by Yusman316(m): 5:53pm On Sep 19, 2022
wis3:
Someone said Buhari was not prepared for leadership. And that is the simplest term to describe his leadership. He simply felt people he appointed to positions will voluntarily do the right thing without any supervision, which he got horribly wrong
Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by Taigaban: 5:54pm On Sep 19, 2022
And the guy still walks about freely after killing hundreds of innocent Nigerians, destroying their homes and means of livelihood?
Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by Yusman316(m): 5:56pm On Sep 19, 2022
wis3:
This isn't so difficult. When people know there are consequences to every action they take. They thread with caution. The heads should be made to bear the brunt. Heads should roll and people giving out confidential should be fiahed out and executed. All these nonsense would have stopped if that was the case but Nigeria is what it is . A banana republic
My brother I get your point and I agree with you 100%. But these things are not done and it is what got us to where we are today. Where people know they can get away with anything they did, no matter how bad it is
Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by wis3(m): 5:57pm On Sep 19, 2022
Yusman316:

I will agree with you on that. Government has never hidden the fact that their are moles in the security apparatus. The problem is how do you identify and fish out personnel that give out coded messages to terrorists? You must be dumb (i.e, the security personnel) to get caught in the act
They know who's responsible for getting these info's out. They even get discovered sometimes but someone, somewhere would secure their release and it continues to be business as usual.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by Yusman316(m): 5:59pm On Sep 19, 2022
wis3:
Do you remember the president gave the education minister two weeks to solve the lingering ASUU strike crisis? Well that was like two months ago. What happened to the education minister afterwards? NOTHING

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by Yusman316(m): 6:00pm On Sep 19, 2022
wis3:
They know who's responsible for getting these info's out. They even get discovered sometimes but someone, somewhere would secure their release and it continues to be business as usual.
Exactly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) / Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) / Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.