Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,078 members, 7,835,637 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Need Hardworking I.T Personnel? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Need Hardworking I.T Personnel? (560 Views)

New VACANCIES For: Customer Care, Store-keeper, Sales Rep and Cashier / I.T Personnel / Diamond Bank Upgrades Hardworking Staff & Sacks Non-performing Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Hardworking I.T Personnel? by dip0: 3:10pm On Aug 12, 2011
I hold a BSc. in computer science and I need a place of work where I can gain some valuable work experience in my chosen field of information technology (or a closely related field). I competed my N.Y.S.C in June this year and  worked in the capacity of end-user engineer where I was responsible for computer hardware trouble-shooting and repair, Networking and database management.

I have taken courses on the basic Cisco Certification (CCNA) but have not written the exams as yet but should write it soon. I have a good handle on Microsoft Office packages and knowledge of Cisco networking devices.
Most of the graduate trainee programs out there are not exactly relevant to my chosen career, hence it been hard getting into any. My goal is to become a professional in the information technology field. As of now, I am not particular about a large pay as I am still at entry level in the labour market but will expect a decent allowance from wherever I get taken.

I'm hoping someone here would be of assistance to me in securing a place where I can gain the all-important job experience anyone needs to climb the ladder in becoming an I.T professional.
I can be reached on 07027950979 or waleshow@hotmail.com or you can drop some way of contact and I will get across.
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Who Wants To Hire A Writer. / Female Voice Over Talent / Drivers Needed (isheri, Idimu Or Igando Axis)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.