Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,406 members, 7,846,709 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Please Help My Incessant Scratches In The Body.... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help My Incessant Scratches In The Body.... (476 Views)

Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) / I Have Narun (scratches) Please I Need A Cure For It / Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help My Incessant Scratches In The Body.... by CollinsNeuman: 6:10pm On Sep 19, 2022
Hello doctors in the house....

I've been battling this incessant scratches in my body from my back down to my lower abdomen I.e my buttocks down to my thigh and then to my legs.

I've taken series of drugs from the pharmacy like piriton and others I can't really remember their names. this has been going on for almost 3 months now and it doesn't stop.

please help recommend other drugs I can take.
Re: Please Help My Incessant Scratches In The Body.... by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 19, 2022
What of your penis? Why did you avoid mentioning it? See a doctor please.
Re: Please Help My Incessant Scratches In The Body.... by VeryWickedMan: 6:14pm On Sep 19, 2022
Magun is not only the glue type.

Re: Please Help My Incessant Scratches In The Body.... by CollinsNeuman: 6:20pm On Sep 19, 2022
Rozross:
What of your penis? Why did you avoid mentioning it? See a doctor please.

No, my penis is fine and no issues.....just the incessant scratches in my both thigh and back especially when I come out from the shower....
Re: Please Help My Incessant Scratches In The Body.... by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 19, 2022
CollinsNeuman:

No, my penis is fine and no issues.....just the incessant scratches in my both thigh and back especially when I come out from the shower....
See a doctor fast but I’m sure it’s not something serious
Re: Please Help My Incessant Scratches In The Body.... by CollinsNeuman: 6:22pm On Sep 19, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Magun is not only the glue type.

Typical of an average Nigerian comment, it's a pity!
please not everyone is promiscuous as you.
Re: Please Help My Incessant Scratches In The Body.... by CollinsNeuman: 6:25pm On Sep 19, 2022
Rozross:
See a doctor fast but I’m sure it’s not something serious

No ma, nothing serious but just that I'm not happy with the scratches, it's sometimes degenerate to little rashes in the affected area. But I don't feel the scratches when I move out for my daily routine except when I return home and changes my dresses to maybe a short or something else....and after a shower too!
Re: Please Help My Incessant Scratches In The Body.... by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 19, 2022
CollinsNeuman:

No ma, nothing serious but just that I'm not happy with the scratches, it's sometimes degenerate to little rashes in the affected area. But I don't feel the scratches when I move out for my daily routine except when I return home and changes my dresses to maybe a short or something else....and after a shower too!
Your room must be infested, fumigate you room and your entire house or simply check the water you are using.
Re: Please Help My Incessant Scratches In The Body.... by Raymond0008(m): 6:54pm On Sep 19, 2022
Change your bedsheets, pillowcases and fumigates your room.
Re: Please Help My Incessant Scratches In The Body.... by CollinsNeuman: 6:57pm On Sep 19, 2022
Rozross:
Your room must be infested, fumigate you room and your entire house or simply check the water you are using.
thanks for your contributions....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help My Incessant Scratches In The Body.... by CollinsNeuman: 6:58pm On Sep 19, 2022
Raymond0008:
Change your bedsheets, pillowcases and fumigates your room.
thanks a lot!
Re: Please Help My Incessant Scratches In The Body.... by Wizywiz(m): 7:16pm On Sep 19, 2022
Op do as u have been advised to..wash and change your bedsheets..check your water...add detol when bathing... fumigate....and if simptons pesist....then consult a doctor might likely be staphylococcus
Re: Please Help My Incessant Scratches In The Body.... by BigYash: 12:36am On Sep 20, 2022
Learn to manage it.. You've got lots of histamine in by your system, so you will be needing anti histamine, to reduce the itching. Hospital will make you waste money on test and all that.. I would have told you what to do,but I'm not in the mood right now..
Re: Please Help My Incessant Scratches In The Body.... by Emipathos(m): 1:00am On Sep 20, 2022
I suffered similar thing last year. I was told is infection. I bought all sort of dugs and cream but refused to go. Whatever precautions you are advised here are good but non will take the rashes away except you undergo thorough treatment which I did in my own case. I also changed my boxers etc. I used herbal capsules which dealt with totally from within. Till today I never experienced it. I also recommended it to one woman who also have rashes in her body and bad pimples which spoilt her face and pigmentation in the skin, it also cleared it. You may chat me up on 08185363189
Re: Please Help My Incessant Scratches In The Body.... by CollinsNeuman: 7:05am On Sep 20, 2022
BigYash:
Learn to manage it.. You've got lots of histamine in by your system, so you will be needing anti histamine, to reduce the itching. Hospital will make you waste money on test and all that.. I would have told you what to do,but I'm not in the mood right now..
please do suggest to me, I'm sorry for your mood....
Re: Please Help My Incessant Scratches In The Body.... by Talkshealth15: 2:15pm On Sep 21, 2022
CollinsNeuman:
Hello doctors in the house....

I've been battling this incessant scratches in my body from my back down to my lower abdomen I.e my buttocks down to my thigh and then to my legs.

I've taken series of drugs from the pharmacy like piriton and others I can't really remember their names. this has been going on for almost 3 months now and it doesn't stop.

please help recommend other drugs I can take.

It is best to see a Doctor for this and be thoroughly evaluated.
Nowadays you can do this on your phone and it is not expensive. Doctors now have Digital clinic you can register to and book appointments and even consult with them. Instead of going to the hospital and waiting for hours and all.
Try Outpost Health out. I am sure you will find a Doctor that will adequately help you. This is the link: : https://www.outpost.health/patients
All the best!

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons You Have High Blood Pressure / 邱家军竟是同性恋! / Order Gufei And TTC Package Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.