Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,486 members, 7,826,837 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) (58841 Views)

Chelsea Vs Villarreal Super Cup Final - Several Big Names Left Out Of Squad / Fear Grips Super Eagles Camp As Victor Moses Out Of Squad / Diego Simeone: Lack Of Squad Depth Made Us Lose 2-0 To Espanyol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by Fiscus105(m): 9:37am On Nov 14, 2022
rusher14:
I would make Diego Costa the captain then watch what would happen.

grin

It depends on group they fall into
Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by BABANGBALI: 9:37am On Nov 14, 2022
Recycled post. Mtcheeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by kingthreat(m): 9:38am On Nov 14, 2022
Diego Simeone will manage this team very well and achieve results.

1 Like

Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by sodeide2013: 9:38am On Nov 14, 2022
Good players but unbalanced squad.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by Iamthoney(m): 9:38am On Nov 14, 2022
I will go with 2-3-5 formation...Suarez will play in the hole for me in and Keane and Vidal will play behind Suarez.
Ramos will play Lwb
Gattuso Rwb
Godin Stam Pepe as my three Cb’s
Then Ibrahimovic and Costa upfront

If there’s Vieira is in my team then Keane has to be on the bench and I can switch things upfront by subbing out Costa for Balotelli and Joey Barton for Ibrahimovic and he will play in the hole and Suarez will move to pair with Balotelli upfront

3 Likes

Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by 9jaBloke: 9:38am On Nov 14, 2022
bfn1:
Suarez? Not fair.
Where did you leave Eric Cantona? And Antonio Cassano?

Pierluigi Collina must be the referee for every match.

OG

1 Like

Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by jidxin(m): 9:39am On Nov 14, 2022
rusher14:

grin
exactly what you he is the baba of them all
Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by decub: 9:39am On Nov 14, 2022
rusher14:

grin
A Costa can't captain Ibrahimovic (proud), Ramos (Rough) or Gattuso (stubborn). The fight no go easy at all.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by Badgers14: 9:39am On Nov 14, 2022
kenzysmith:
Bench includes: oliseh,balotteli,Beira,joey Barton,bartez, and they ask Jose morinho to be your assistant manager grin

I will first buy the club.. rename it Volcanic FC and hire Eric Cantona as the coach.

Volcanic FC
Motto: we die here!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by Ance4Liverpool: 9:39am On Nov 14, 2022
Plus baloteli on the bench

1 Like

Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by anonymuz(m): 9:40am On Nov 14, 2022
Fulanbanza:
This group can still easily qualify from the group stage if they were in the present day champions league.
yes oooo
Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:40am On Nov 14, 2022
Realists:

Suarez the sharkman, needs to be there due to his biting of opponents tactics.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by vickydevoka(m): 9:41am On Nov 14, 2022
nke001:
I will let them all know that we are all coaches!

Imagine adding balletoli and oliseh as sub.

You de my mind
Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by toffyz(m): 9:42am On Nov 14, 2022
Oh my Goodness!
The manager won't last 1week
100%

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by Viridis(m): 9:42am On Nov 14, 2022
Is oliseh the one in crystal palace, is the guy violent?
Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by BigCowHornn: 9:42am On Nov 14, 2022
Will jejely go into retirement with them
Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by Gerryoriflame(m): 9:44am On Nov 14, 2022
Where is Ballack

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by Alpharey: 9:44am On Nov 14, 2022
bfn1:
Suarez? Not fair.
Where did you leave Eric Cantona? And Antonio Cassano?

Pierluigi Collina must be the referee for every match.

Eric Bruce Lee Cantona is really missing here. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by limitless777(m): 9:45am On Nov 14, 2022
Add Ajibade Babalade from 9ija end.

These are football ⚽ badoos meeehhhhnnn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by GEEBITE: 9:45am On Nov 14, 2022
When did Oliseh become a bad boy. As a player he was a calm one. He might be stubborn as a coach but the bad guy tag cant stick.
nke001:
I will let them all know that we are all coaches!

Imagine adding balletoli and oliseh as sub.

Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by erai30(m): 9:45am On Nov 14, 2022
I will just be attending training with cutlass and battle axe, hidden under my track suit grin.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by philisto: 9:46am On Nov 14, 2022
Add gennero gattuso in the midfield am diego simeoni as the coach
Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by gamaliel9: 9:46am On Nov 14, 2022
Easy to manage, just tell them, IF YOU GET RED CARD, YOU GIVE THE TEAM $200K to be shared in the dressing room cool grin

1 Like

Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by Alpharey: 9:46am On Nov 14, 2022
Wayne Rooney and Carlos Tevez will be the ball boys.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by MrPresident1: 9:47am On Nov 14, 2022
Where's Edmundo?

1 Like

Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by Okhuadams(m): 9:47am On Nov 14, 2022
kenzysmith:
Bench includes: oliseh,balotteli,Beira,joey Barton,bartez, and they ask Jose morinho to be your assistant manager grin

which of them.there is better than Ronaldo or Messi
Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by Ewedegubbler: 9:49am On Nov 14, 2022
band of toxic mofos

1 Like

Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by Abfinest007(m): 9:50am On Nov 14, 2022
That list isn't complete without baloteli

1 Like

Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by dfrost: 9:52am On Nov 14, 2022
These go beat ref join. During HT, dem go carry bandages dey come out from dressing room cheesy grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by dfrost: 9:52am On Nov 14, 2022
Abfinest007:
That list isn't complete without baloteli

Balotelli dey bench nah.
Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by ezra1990: 9:53am On Nov 14, 2022
kenzysmith:
Before I go sign the contract I go ask the owner if I can voluntary resign and I will still be paid my salary in full if things got messy
Lol � � � either ways it's a win win

1 Like

Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by Henricarter(m): 9:53am On Nov 14, 2022
kenzysmith:
Bench includes: oliseh,balotteli,Beira,joey Barton,bartez, and they ask Jose morinho to be your assistant manager grin i will make sure i will be loud every morning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Marcelo First Day At Real Madrid vs his Last day / The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) / Formiga Become The Oldest Player In Women's World Cup History. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.