Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,221 members, 7,860,412 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:38 AM

I Was Robbed At Gun Point - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Robbed At Gun Point (537 Views)

Phd Student Crushed To Death By Truck After He Was Forced At Gun Point By Bandit / Mob Sets Robber Ablaze In Benue Over 8k And Raping At Gun Point (Graphic Photos) / 22-year-old Girl Snatches Facebook Lover Car At Gun Point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Robbed At Gun Point by Hungerbadoo: 11:20pm On Sep 19, 2022
Good evening my nairaland family. Please forgive my typo errors. I was returning from work about 2hrs ago when i was robbed right inside the vehicle i boarded from Wuse. My phone, wallet and the cash on me taking while i was pushed down from the vehicle. This happened around Nyanya. I have documents in the phone and i was forced to remove the passwords before been pushed out. Can this phone be tracked? Mods pleasd push this to front page i need help i take God beg you. If you can track a stolen phone please kindly leave a mail.
Re: I Was Robbed At Gun Point by dangoteinlaw: 11:26pm On Sep 19, 2022
sorry bro for your terrible ordeal even if they can be tracked i doubt u can even catch the thiefcoz phone must have been sold already.

for your architectural,structural drawings and building construction needs,send me a message on whatsapp
Re: I Was Robbed At Gun Point by Hungerbadoo: 11:33pm On Sep 19, 2022
dangoteinlaw:
sorry bro for your terrible ordeal even if they can be tracked i doubt u can even catch the thiefcoz phone must have been sold already.

for your architectural,structural drawings and building construction needs,send me a message on whatsapp
Thank you sir. I feel very bad. Now how do i prevent the bastards from having access to my social media handles? Na wa oo
Re: I Was Robbed At Gun Point by dangoteinlaw: 11:37pm On Sep 19, 2022
Hungerbadoo:
Thank you sir. I feel very bad. Now how do i prevent the bastards from having access to my social media handles? Na wa oo
i suggest u quickly login from another device and change the access passwords, i believe some apps require a fresh login before granting access.
Re: I Was Robbed At Gun Point by Hungerbadoo: 11:42pm On Sep 19, 2022
dangoteinlaw:
i suggest u quickly login from another device and change the access passwords, i believe some apps require a fresh login before granting access.
Thank you very much sir. That is what i'm trying to do now. Just typing with a button phone. Than you!

1 Like

Re: I Was Robbed At Gun Point by Bluntguy: 11:43pm On Sep 19, 2022
Those robbers are nothing but urchins. It will never be well with them. Sorry bro.
Re: I Was Robbed At Gun Point by Kooldon(f): 11:44pm On Sep 19, 2022
Hungerbadoo:
Good evening my nairaland family. Please forgive my typo errors. I was returning from work about 2hrs ago when i was robbed right inside the vehicle i boarded from Wuse. My phone, wallet and the cash on me taking while i was pushed down from the vehicle. This happened around Nyanya. I have documents in the phone and i was forced to remove the passwords before been pushed out. Can this phone be tracked? Mods pleasd push this to front page i need help i take God beg you.

Sorry about the lost.
Some people are lucky to get their phones back through tracking but it will cost you some fortune. Even when the phone has been sold, the buyer will produce the seller

1 Like

Re: I Was Robbed At Gun Point by Hungerbadoo: 11:52pm On Sep 19, 2022
Bluntguy:
Those robbers are nothing but urchins. It will never be well with them. Sorry bro.
Thank you oga. They really do me strong thing. How person go just sidon only to the think how to cause others pain?
Re: I Was Robbed At Gun Point by Hungerbadoo: 11:56pm On Sep 19, 2022
Kooldon:

Sorry about the lost.
Some people are lucky to get their phones back through tracking but it will cost you some fortune. Even when the phone has been sold, the buyer will produce the seller
Oga you see that phone? If i get a trusted tracker i go do am. I still the calm down till tomorrow then first lodge a complaint with the police. Thanks for you input.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queen Poisoned Lover On Live CCTV Camera (VIDEO) / How I Kill Do Ritual Just To Survive / Storey Of A Cultist, Watch Your Neighbourhood Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.