Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Kizz Daniel Shows Off His New Look After Months Of Bodybuilding Lessons - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kizz Daniel Shows Off His New Look After Months Of Bodybuilding Lessons (76349 Views)

Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum / Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures) / Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kizz Daniel Shows Off His New Look After Months Of Bodybuilding Lessons by Justinbright: 12:01am On Sep 20, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSCFvdmgXBA

Popular Nigerian singer, Kizz Daniel has just showed off his transformational look after months of taking bodybuilding lessons from his Bodyguard, Kelvin Power.

In the video he shared on his official Instagram page, Kizz Daniel was seen flaunting his new look as he boasted of engaging anyone that comes his way.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His New Look After Months Of Bodybuilding Lessons by jerryunit48: 12:24am On Sep 20, 2022
I was expecting something extra ordinary after months of training… check my profile picture to see how it should be after few months of training

99 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His New Look After Months Of Bodybuilding Lessons by MatrixReloaded: 12:43am On Sep 20, 2022
angry
Kizz jonny u Never build u dey spread hand.

Let's see ur gastrocnemius
jerryunit48:
I was expecting something extra ordinary after months of training… check my profile picture to see how it should be after few months of training

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His New Look After Months Of Bodybuilding Lessons by emmabest2000(m): 2:45am On Sep 20, 2022
He is gradually turning to Agidi shape

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His New Look After Months Of Bodybuilding Lessons by Mystic216: 3:26am On Sep 20, 2022
Nothing changed

55 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His New Look After Months Of Bodybuilding Lessons by Surgeman: 3:58am On Sep 20, 2022
Fufu nor dey give muscle jare.
He just swell up like agege bread wen Dem drop for Lagos gutter.

7 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His New Look After Months Of Bodybuilding Lessons by robinso01(m): 6:57am On Sep 20, 2022
What's the different between the former look and the new look? Because i ain't see nothing.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His New Look After Months Of Bodybuilding Lessons by Onyi22(f): 7:09am On Sep 20, 2022
My love for this guy eh.....

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His New Look After Months Of Bodybuilding Lessons by VladimirPutiin(m): 7:22am On Sep 20, 2022
Onyi22:
My love for this guy eh.....

grin grin grin grin

Been awhile I saw your comment here lol

You and siofra abi what’s that her name again have some similarities lol

3 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His New Look After Months Of Bodybuilding Lessons by Gaary(m): 12:25pm On Sep 20, 2022
money is speaking.. he's truly back in the industry.. Kelvin power for don chop him money cus I no see any differences in those pictures

2 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His New Look After Months Of Bodybuilding Lessons by Urheadmaster(m): 12:25pm On Sep 20, 2022
After buga

Na press up

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His New Look After Months Of Bodybuilding Lessons by Iamdbull: 12:26pm On Sep 20, 2022
Dbull on this one!!

Way to go my senior colleague, me sef dey gym

36 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His New Look After Months Of Bodybuilding Lessons by GODPUNISHALABI: 12:26pm On Sep 20, 2022
Nothing change undecided
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His New Look After Months Of Bodybuilding Lessons by megareal: 12:26pm On Sep 20, 2022
He still looks soft tongue
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His New Look After Months Of Bodybuilding Lessons by 8stargeneral: 12:26pm On Sep 20, 2022
Why i just waste my data
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His New Look After Months Of Bodybuilding Lessons by Alldew: 12:27pm On Sep 20, 2022
Same old self, nothing changed.

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His New Look After Months Of Bodybuilding Lessons by BuhariNaWah: 12:27pm On Sep 20, 2022
Who cares?
I'm only happy he was sent to a correctional facility, because he head don correct now to Punctuality
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His New Look After Months Of Bodybuilding Lessons by etrouble: 12:27pm On Sep 20, 2022
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His New Look After Months Of Bodybuilding Lessons by Itohanmiwa: 12:27pm On Sep 20, 2022
Congrats kiss Daniels. Body building is a process and going natural is the best. I have been on my journey for over two years now. The transformation has been very significant but truth is it hasn’t been easy. While others look for jobs my dream is to gym naturally for 10years and then quit to focus on another chapter of my life.

2 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His New Look After Months Of Bodybuilding Lessons by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:28pm On Sep 20, 2022
No difference, same as before
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His New Look After Months Of Bodybuilding Lessons by Triangles1(m): 12:29pm On Sep 20, 2022
Woman would leave their awesome husband at home and ride on ugly man Dickson outside, what a world we live in.

This guy cry when chidinma left him despite his fame and talent, money.
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His New Look After Months Of Bodybuilding Lessons by Peterobi90: 12:29pm On Sep 20, 2022
Well...i think his slim look was more appealing and gave this underdog yet awesome aura on his person.. well, thats his business..

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His New Look After Months Of Bodybuilding Lessons by ngozika2us(m): 12:29pm On Sep 20, 2022
I see
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His New Look After Months Of Bodybuilding Lessons by Uyi168: 12:29pm On Sep 20, 2022
no significant changes.
he should go for a refund.
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His New Look After Months Of Bodybuilding Lessons by mamaafrik(m): 12:29pm On Sep 20, 2022
Radarada.........
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His New Look After Months Of Bodybuilding Lessons by uchaymart(m): 12:30pm On Sep 20, 2022
Hmm, he looks like he has strokes.
One side of his body is big and up, while the other part is small and down

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His New Look After Months Of Bodybuilding Lessons by AlexB300: 12:31pm On Sep 20, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!

Way to go my senior colleague, me sef dey gym
your own better na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guests At Adekunle Gold And Simi's Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Jim Iyke Shows Off His Brand New Tear Rubber Fiancee, Sends Warning To Haters / Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.