Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,067 members, 7,828,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Moment Tourists Woke Up To 3 Lions Licking Water Off Their Tent In Botswana (vid - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Moment Tourists Woke Up To 3 Lions Licking Water Off Their Tent In Botswana (vid (56294 Views)

Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos) / Insane Moment A Tourist Wake Up To 3 Lions Licking Water Off His Tent (video) / Lebanese Female Police Officers In Mini-Shorts To Attract Tourists (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Tourists Woke Up To 3 Lions Licking Water Off Their Tent In Botswana (vid by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 21, 2022
Omo if na Nigeria made tent, na bones we go dey find to pack for burial.
Re: Moment Tourists Woke Up To 3 Lions Licking Water Off Their Tent In Botswana (vid by Sugartainment: 12:26pm On Sep 21, 2022
This is heartache
Re: Moment Tourists Woke Up To 3 Lions Licking Water Off Their Tent In Botswana (vid by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:34pm On Sep 21, 2022
Give them head knock or invite them inside the tent and share some bottle of whisky with them
Re: Moment Tourists Woke Up To 3 Lions Licking Water Off Their Tent In Botswana (vid by olibeans: 12:38pm On Sep 21, 2022
Those Lions are thirsty and the guards are doing a pretty bad job.
Re: Moment Tourists Woke Up To 3 Lions Licking Water Off Their Tent In Botswana (vid by barinedan(m): 12:38pm On Sep 21, 2022
And their own lives flashed before their eyes
Re: Moment Tourists Woke Up To 3 Lions Licking Water Off Their Tent In Botswana (vid by EmmyNorse(m): 12:43pm On Sep 21, 2022
Them want use their money buy death, and na very expensive one at that. wetin you find go there cool
Re: Moment Tourists Woke Up To 3 Lions Licking Water Off Their Tent In Botswana (vid by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:15pm On Sep 21, 2022
ThrustReverser:
Omo...
Na to open the tent, japáá immediately.
Or if them fit get mind capture one of the lions, better pepper soup don ready be that.
It is at that moment that you will realize that you japaa into their dining table. cheesy
Re: Moment Tourists Woke Up To 3 Lions Licking Water Off Their Tent In Botswana (vid by sisisioge: 1:17pm On Sep 21, 2022
Honestly, I'm sure there would have been more people who "disappeared" from camping like this. They left the comfort of their homes and hotels to expose themselves to all sorts of danger in the of adventure fa. It is well....may Gof be with them!
Re: Moment Tourists Woke Up To 3 Lions Licking Water Off Their Tent In Botswana (vid by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 1:19pm On Sep 21, 2022
tarantino1:

I just need to outrun the person I'm with grin
lol. Ogbon ologbon ju, Iwo logbon ju.. ogbon agbon ju, a maa mu ologbon gor.
Shey u remember na 3 lions (England)
Re: Moment Tourists Woke Up To 3 Lions Licking Water Off Their Tent In Botswana (vid by DollarBuddy: 1:55pm On Sep 21, 2022
Omo na to say last prayer for my mind oh
Re: Moment Tourists Woke Up To 3 Lions Licking Water Off Their Tent In Botswana (vid by themanderon: 2:33pm On Sep 21, 2022
A classic case of trouble sleep yanga go wake am. You left civilization and decided to set up camp in the midst of wild animals that can tear you to shreds in seconds. Good luck.
Re: Moment Tourists Woke Up To 3 Lions Licking Water Off Their Tent In Botswana (vid by Yankee101: 3:14pm On Sep 21, 2022
Oyinbo sabi look for trouble sha

They're smelling your blood no be water
Re: Moment Tourists Woke Up To 3 Lions Licking Water Off Their Tent In Botswana (vid by imagrg(m): 5:04pm On Sep 21, 2022
Do like the biblical Samson now and become another hero in the New Translation Bible!
Re: Moment Tourists Woke Up To 3 Lions Licking Water Off Their Tent In Botswana (vid by Bigchristo: 6:50pm On Sep 21, 2022
Zoharariel:
I go just grab the neck of one of them and shout “sit down, I am your master “. grin

Not to worry, they would never attack me since they did not attack the occupants sleeping in that tent, even though they could already perceive their smell/scent. grin

Besides, they must have gotten used to seeing a lot of tourists in that environment.
Fear go let you? That guy fit don Pee for body laidis
Re: Moment Tourists Woke Up To 3 Lions Licking Water Off Their Tent In Botswana (vid by Oppypoppy: 7:25pm On Sep 21, 2022
crackhouse:
People dey take risk o

Na dis foolish oyinbo people na!
Re: Moment Tourists Woke Up To 3 Lions Licking Water Off Their Tent In Botswana (vid by onlyboyson(m): 8:20pm On Sep 21, 2022
Zoharariel:
I go just grab the neck of one of them and shout “sit down, I am your master “. grin

Not to worry, they would never attack me since they did not attack the occupants sleeping in that tent, even though they could already perceive their smell/scent. grin

Besides, they must have gotten used to seeing a lot of tourists in that environment.
Guy you off me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment Tourists Woke Up To 3 Lions Licking Water Off Their Tent In Botswana (vid by Wwwq: 8:45pm On Sep 21, 2022
Oh
Re: Moment Tourists Woke Up To 3 Lions Licking Water Off Their Tent In Botswana (vid by mrkings84(m): 9:27pm On Sep 21, 2022
I learned, just like dogs, lions is second man's best friend smiley
Re: Moment Tourists Woke Up To 3 Lions Licking Water Off Their Tent In Botswana (vid by CAPteencee(m): 9:32pm On Sep 21, 2022
Bvlgari:
Moment tourists woke up to 3 lions licking water off their tent in Botswana shocked

Omorrrr if the tent just mistake tear lasan cheesy grin wahala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGF21zUKVeY

OMOH!!
Re: Moment Tourists Woke Up To 3 Lions Licking Water Off Their Tent In Botswana (vid by Poleski: 11:00pm On Sep 21, 2022
That's an old video. Some tourists are m*orons.
Re: Moment Tourists Woke Up To 3 Lions Licking Water Off Their Tent In Botswana (vid by kingsceemark(m): 4:48am On Sep 22, 2022
Wurld:
Lion nor fit drink water drop cup? grin grin grin

go give them water to drink and drop cups for you naw

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I was Refused Canadian Visa Because I "Supposedly" Withheld Information / Lady Dies In Accident Along Abuja-Kaduna Road. Do You Know Her? (Graphic Photo) / The Agege-pen Cinema Bridge/flyover In Lagos Is Ready (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.