Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,567 members, 7,850,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:16 AM

Study Or Football Invitation/ Visa To Belarus ( Eastern Europe) - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Study Or Football Invitation/ Visa To Belarus ( Eastern Europe) (4714 Views)

Study In Moldova,belarus And Azerbaijan / Get A 2yrs Multiple Entry Visa To Canada In 14 Working Days / Polo T-shirt. Ralph Lauren Original From Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2)

Re: Study Or Football Invitation/ Visa To Belarus ( Eastern Europe) by vitality22(m): 6:01pm On Aug 17, 2011
Sincerely, i love what I've been reading all this while cos am planning to relocate to Finland very soon. meanwhile any help please will be appreciated.
Re: Study Or Football Invitation/ Visa To Belarus ( Eastern Europe) by Real14all: 10:01pm On Aug 19, 2011
if u dey go finland, visa dey Finbank. Grab your Copy nowwwwwwwwwwwwwww grin grin grin
Re: Study Or Football Invitation/ Visa To Belarus ( Eastern Europe) by Flymorex2: 2:17am On Aug 27, 2011
I have recieved several phone enquiries( sane & insane) and visits concern my post.
At least the serious minded ones came in person.

About office address I have given that out plus my contact detailes.No need to repeat that.

@ collinsfbi, I wonder your profit for distorting the truth? To reply you would amount to recorgnition of the lies you stand for.

To those asking what I would gaine : My profit like I said is that you must buy flight ticket through us when you are ready to travel.

Anyway, please do call us for flight reservations/booking to any part of the world.

Cheers!!!

(1) (2)

Permanent Cure For Osteoporosis And Arthritis Finally Available In Nigeria / Trendy Ladies Wears And Accessories / Soccer Table (foosball) For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.