Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,728 members, 7,851,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:53 PM

Please �� Help A Brother.. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please �� Help A Brother.. (214 Views)

Pls Help A Brother, I Just Got A Job. / A Brother Needs Help: Npower Change Of Date Of Birth / Nairalander PH Base, Plz Help A Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please �� Help A Brother.. by Slimdaddy27(m): 7:09pm On Sep 20, 2022
Evening everyone..
TOOK ME A LOT OF COURAGE TO THIS.

I don't want to beg
I don't want to be seen as a lazy guy
I just want an opportunity to learn,work and earn an honest living and money.

Really wanna take good care of mom and I need a job,I am a good and fast learner...I don't mind been trained on any available vacancies.

HND IN MASS COMMUNICATION...

NEVER SEEN OR BEEN GIVEN AN OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN AND WORK...,THE PAIN IS MUCH AND DEPRESSION IS SETTING IN.

THANKS IN ANTICIPATION
Re: Please �� Help A Brother.. by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:14pm On Sep 20, 2022
Slimdaddy27:
Evening everyone..
TOOK ME A LOT OF COURAGE TO THIS.

I don't want to beg
I don't want to be seen as a lazy guy
I just want an opportunity to learn,work and earn an honest living and money.

Really wanna take good care of mom and I need a job,I am a good and fast learner...I don't mind been trained on any available vacancies.
HND IN MASS COMMUNICATION...
NEVER SEEN OR BEEN GIVEN AN OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN AND WORK...,THE PAIN IS MUCH AND DEPRESSION IS SETTING IN.
THANKS IN ANTICIPATION

be grateful for what you got as many dont even get ONE job to find, while you have a job but talking down on it...a few weeks ago you had a job that pays 25k, yet now you write smething else, lol!

Slimdaddy27:
Me as an HND HOLDER 25k Just like u ve said ..just doing it not to stay idle
God help us get to our destination

BTW the below is probably why you have a job but always broke:

Slimdaddy27:
Sportybet or bet naija
Re: Please �� Help A Brother.. by Slimdaddy27(m): 7:30pm On Sep 20, 2022
@mrbrownjay...before u conclude or talk, please think or ask questions if the job is still there or if it the job is on contract basis ...life is far far behind this ur COMMENT
Re: Please �� Help A Brother.. by Joseph1505(m): 7:46pm On Sep 20, 2022
Due to the situation in the country, there isn't much job opportunities.

At least if you try an online job especially Copywriting that I know.
You will earn alot in weeks.

Big companies seek for Copywriters online and I am currently having a class on it

(1) (Reply)

Sales Executive Vacancy (lagos & Abuja) / Experience Female Nanny Needed Urgently Between The Ages Of 25yrs To 35yrs Old. / Any Job Offer In Akwa Ibom Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.