Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,805 members, 7,824,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Fried Pork Meat Business. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fried Pork Meat Business. (370 Views)

Man Rants At Length Over Wife’s Decision To Serve Him Just Two Pieces Of Meat / Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics / My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fried Pork Meat Business. by OfficiaCheftobi(m): 8:45pm On Sep 20, 2022
Please I need to know about the pros and cons of this pork meat business from an enlightened one. How can I get cheap pork meat and other extensive news about this business abeg joblessness dy worry me to the core in lagos. Thanks
Re: Fried Pork Meat Business. by frozen70(f): 2:27pm On Sep 21, 2022
OfficiaCheftobi:
Please I need to know about the pros and cons of this pork meat business from an enlightened one. How can I get cheap pork meat and other extensive news about this business abeg joblessness dy worry me to the core in lagos. Thanks

Why not try sharwama business or spaghetti with vegetables the way its done at some spots around you

Not everyone eats pork meat
Re: Fried Pork Meat Business. by OfficiaCheftobi(m): 6:35pm On Sep 21, 2022
frozen70:

Why not try sharwama business or spaghetti with vegetables the way its done at some spots around you

Not everyone eats pork meat
I do get your point but I stay around Yaba and it is everywhere

(1) (Reply)

LG Fridge / Dara In Germany Leave Mama Onitiri Alone / Ladies, This Is For You, I Mean Rich Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.