Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,518 members, 7,865,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:22 PM

Lastma Officer Stops Man From Boarding Bus Because He Looks Like Yahoo Boy (vid) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lastma Officer Stops Man From Boarding Bus Because He Looks Like Yahoo Boy (vid) (44532 Views)

Kano Fire Service Stops Man From Suicide Over ₦‎2 Million Debt / Danfo Driver Goes Berserk, Strips Self Naked After Stabbing LASTMA Officer / Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lastma Officer Stops Man From Boarding Bus Because He Looks Like Yahoo Boy (vid) by damosky12(m): 12:17pm On Sep 21, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
The guy get time to argue, Yorouba ronu. Hating themselves up and down.

That latsman need to be brought to book.

Even the one talking na cult boy.

But as a Rugged fella as me with innocent face but deadly than gabon viper; If I no do am smack down instantly call me NL Simp of the year!

That car no go move from there and the driver must be question.

Police and Latsma is a different civil authority thus as a citizen differentiate btw field bootcamps and someone to be dealt with mercilessly for false allegation in public and public embarrassment.

Those wey "rugged" pass you, na them police flog yesterday. You don't harass a uniform man representing a state, country! E better make you keep your "ruggedness" for pocket if push reach shove o.
Re: Lastma Officer Stops Man From Boarding Bus Because He Looks Like Yahoo Boy (vid) by HomeofSolution(m): 12:18pm On Sep 21, 2022
Power intoxicate

Re: Lastma Officer Stops Man From Boarding Bus Because He Looks Like Yahoo Boy (vid) by Tzar(m): 12:25pm On Sep 21, 2022
That LASTMA official ought to be fired and prosecuted for harrassing the young man.
Re: Lastma Officer Stops Man From Boarding Bus Because He Looks Like Yahoo Boy (vid) by dallasi: 12:28pm On Sep 21, 2022
Onyon:
Is that the work of LASTMA?

Stop that hypocrisy,and playing to the gallery . policing is everybody job.....
even a civilian can arrest a lawbreaker
Re: Lastma Officer Stops Man From Boarding Bus Because He Looks Like Yahoo Boy (vid) by BloomingDale(f): 12:30pm On Sep 21, 2022
Lol. They know whom they can try that nonsense with. That's how I was inside my AC car jejele chilling. One said I should turn that way but I refused and turned the other way to where I was going. They stopped me and said I took the wrong turn. I was just looking at them as if they were mad. One now put his face to the glass and was looking at what was inside my car. I just continued chilling till the cars in front of me started moving. If them for born them well they should have broken my car glass, that's when they will know know khaki no be leather.
Re: Lastma Officer Stops Man From Boarding Bus Because He Looks Like Yahoo Boy (vid) by showafrica(m): 12:33pm On Sep 21, 2022
vastolord4:
For real? Lastma?

Is it that place they said Tinubu developed?
Re: Lastma Officer Stops Man From Boarding Bus Because He Looks Like Yahoo Boy (vid) by BABANGBALI: 12:39pm On Sep 21, 2022
Is that part of his duty? We must tak this country back from all these modafokas. Arrange nonsense!

Mynd44 I miss you die kiss kiss kiss
Re: Lastma Officer Stops Man From Boarding Bus Because He Looks Like Yahoo Boy (vid) by mexite: 12:40pm On Sep 21, 2022
This is not funny at all. What has LASTMA got to do with people's dressing or lifestyle? Unless it's something else that transpired which has to do with breaking traffic law, then this LASTMA official needs to be removed from the road. He's an oppressor.
Re: Lastma Officer Stops Man From Boarding Bus Because He Looks Like Yahoo Boy (vid) by BABANGBALI: 12:41pm On Sep 21, 2022
dallasi:

stfu. People like you gave these people undue powers

1 Like

Re: Lastma Officer Stops Man From Boarding Bus Because He Looks Like Yahoo Boy (vid) by dazzlingd(m): 12:47pm On Sep 21, 2022
That doesn’t change the fact that he is. Yahoo boy
Re: Lastma Officer Stops Man From Boarding Bus Because He Looks Like Yahoo Boy (vid) by phemmyfour: 1:03pm On Sep 21, 2022
vastolord4:
For real? Lastma?
Awọn Werey

They left their primary duty of controlling traffic to :

Arresting suspected yahoo boys

Arresting people that didn't use seat belt

Very soon, they LL start checking vehicles particular
Re: Lastma Officer Stops Man From Boarding Bus Because He Looks Like Yahoo Boy (vid) by Lekan239(m): 1:12pm On Sep 21, 2022
dallasi:

so I can see you on the road and tell you "guy you are a yahoo boy" put rop for ur hand as handcuffs and arrest you go my ous abi
Re: Lastma Officer Stops Man From Boarding Bus Because He Looks Like Yahoo Boy (vid) by davidl7: 1:27pm On Sep 21, 2022
What a country!

1 Like

Re: Lastma Officer Stops Man From Boarding Bus Because He Looks Like Yahoo Boy (vid) by kafeii123: 1:42pm On Sep 21, 2022
That's weed in action ....
Re: Lastma Officer Stops Man From Boarding Bus Because He Looks Like Yahoo Boy (vid) by OdefaGirl(f): 1:57pm On Sep 21, 2022
Mad, hungry men grin
Re: Lastma Officer Stops Man From Boarding Bus Because He Looks Like Yahoo Boy (vid) by FireUpNow(m): 2:08pm On Sep 21, 2022
LASTMA is now SARS in Lagos. Afbero everywhere. The guy even get time for argument
Re: Lastma Officer Stops Man From Boarding Bus Because He Looks Like Yahoo Boy (vid) by djseanjohn77: 2:30pm On Sep 21, 2022
Bvlgari:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgRStBM59jY

Lastma officer stops man from boarding a bus because he looks like a yahoo boy.

The man identified as Ibrahim Koletowo recounted how lastma officers stopped him from boarding a bus on his way to work.

According to a post on the victim's twitter account, he said he was about boarding a bus from berger Iyana Oworo when a lastma officer (Mr. Bakare) accused him of looking like a yahoo boy because of the way he dressed. The officer equally ordered the driver not to move the vehicle or he will arrest the driver too

These people are a true reflection of the Nigerian populace if many that are talking against this man find themselves in such a position many would do worse. Give small power to an average Nigerian, and watch him overdo
Re: Lastma Officer Stops Man From Boarding Bus Because He Looks Like Yahoo Boy (vid) by Kobicove(m): 2:34pm On Sep 21, 2022
When did it become part of the job description of a LASTMA official?
Re: Lastma Officer Stops Man From Boarding Bus Because He Looks Like Yahoo Boy (vid) by rickleye: 2:39pm On Sep 21, 2022
Profiling !
What proof ?
SMH
Re: Lastma Officer Stops Man From Boarding Bus Because He Looks Like Yahoo Boy (vid) by rickleye: 2:41pm On Sep 21, 2022
showafrica:

Is it that place they said Tinubu developed?

grin was waiting for tinubu reference to appearsmiley

1 Like

Re: Lastma Officer Stops Man From Boarding Bus Because He Looks Like Yahoo Boy (vid) by Bvlgari: 2:43pm On Sep 21, 2022
RZArecta:
LASTMA has no fúcking right to arrest passengers or anything. What on earth does he mean by "looking like yahoo boy" ? Well, he's lucky that it's Lagos, I don't want to say I would have beaten him to stupor but let's just say he wouldn't have tried that nonsense again. Latsma ba wo ? Your type of person surely encourages nonsense

U beat him up and they start quoting law for u later on that might violate and restrict your freedom...be like u like wahala well...u be indomie generation? grin because real men avoid wahala and descalate issues like this wisely...

I am not in support of the lastma man and i like the way the victim handled it also...he can shout until he is tired no wahala but never you put your hands on him...this uniform people as well might be are looking for scapegoat now...u can see the lastma guy was doing yeye video too
Re: Lastma Officer Stops Man From Boarding Bus Because He Looks Like Yahoo Boy (vid) by Reference(m): 2:46pm On Sep 21, 2022
The kind of people that make the quest for state police much more difficult.
Re: Lastma Officer Stops Man From Boarding Bus Because He Looks Like Yahoo Boy (vid) by xest(m): 2:48pm On Sep 21, 2022
So lastma get such power to arrest individuals huh
Re: Lastma Officer Stops Man From Boarding Bus Because He Looks Like Yahoo Boy (vid) by Ochelyko1: 2:49pm On Sep 21, 2022
Misplace priority when the Nigeria security have lost their true value this is what we get.

Lasma now doing the job of police, why police doing the job of Army, while Army doing the job of terrorist and bandits Nigeria nor just balance at all.
Re: Lastma Officer Stops Man From Boarding Bus Because He Looks Like Yahoo Boy (vid) by Yankee101: 3:05pm On Sep 21, 2022
Young Boys in tech are making millions (in dollars I must say) around the world and these poor souls (cos e don pass only financial poverty) are branding everything young and looking successful evil!

I think it's time to migrate the real yahoo Boys into the real tech world by converting their nefarious computer skills into honest production
Re: Lastma Officer Stops Man From Boarding Bus Because He Looks Like Yahoo Boy (vid) by Tundex911: 3:08pm On Sep 21, 2022
See as the lastma be like cow(maluu) wey dey aso rock

Awon weyrey gbogbo
Re: Lastma Officer Stops Man From Boarding Bus Because He Looks Like Yahoo Boy (vid) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 21, 2022
Is only in Lagos all this rubbish dy happen...
Re: Lastma Officer Stops Man From Boarding Bus Because He Looks Like Yahoo Boy (vid) by karakta: 3:12pm On Sep 21, 2022
Especially one alhaja that needs to be checked in iyana oworo.
She arrested vehicle without a particular offence. She will eventually send some of his boys to collect money from you or better still, asked you to give it to some of the market women in the park.
She should also be cautioned.
Re: Lastma Officer Stops Man From Boarding Bus Because He Looks Like Yahoo Boy (vid) by Gidah: 3:25pm On Sep 21, 2022
It’s kinda hard if na me I go beat the uniform comot
Bvlgari:

U beat him up and they start quoting law for u later on that might violate and restrict your freedom...be like u like wahala well...u be indomie generation? grin because real men avoid wahala and descalate issues like this wisely...

I am not in support of the lastma man and i like the way the victim handled it also...he can shout until he is tired no wahala but never you put your hands on him...this uniform people as well might be are looking for scapegoat now...u can see the lastma guy was doing yeye video too
Re: Lastma Officer Stops Man From Boarding Bus Because He Looks Like Yahoo Boy (vid) by autosavvy: 3:50pm On Sep 21, 2022
Lastma Officer Stops Man From Boarding Bus Because He Looks Like Yahoo Boy

I'm still trying to figure out the LASTMA official's reason for that move . . . Oh! I get it, If he had allowed that vehicle move with the "suspected Yahoo Boy" his presence in the car will cause heavy traffic gridlock since we do not usually have "Yahoo Boys" move around using public transportation and that will in turn impact on the LASTMA official's job as he will have to trace the vehicle boarded by the "Yahoo Boy" get him to disembark and then there will be free flow of traffic once again . . .Wow! What a brilliant LASTMA official grin grin grin
Re: Lastma Officer Stops Man From Boarding Bus Because He Looks Like Yahoo Boy (vid) by viodemus: 4:03pm On Sep 21, 2022
Defamation lawsuit loading.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Graphic Photos: Girl Beheaded In An Uncompleted Building In Osun State / Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) / Kenyan Woman Fakes Pregnancy With Ballon (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.