Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Please I Need Advice From ... I'm About To Lose A Relationship Of 2years - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Please I Need Advice From ... I'm About To Lose A Relationship Of 2years (245 Views)

My Wife Insult Me At Any Sight Of Provocation, I Need Advice. / Please I Need Advice On A Guy I Met On Hookup Site / A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Advice From ... I'm About To Lose A Relationship Of 2years by Sirme411(m): 7:29am On Sep 21, 2022
Hi everyone I'm not much of a writer... So have been dating this girl for 2years now.. Nd we've been sexually active... Only had abortion 1nce nd daht was d first year of dating... Fast forward to now... I noticed she stopped asking for sex and anytime I try to initiate she tells me no... I kinda accepted her reasons assumed it was because she was studying for a professional exam... If I didn't trust her 100% I would think she was seeing someone else... But come to think of it is that enough reason to deny your bf sex for close to 3months...d annoying thing is.. My guys bring babes over to my side to Bleep... Each time it happens I always feel like just Leaving the relationship... For most of you that will say relationship is not all about sex... I believe sex is part of the ingredients that makes it sweet.... I'm starting to feel like I would get it outside.. Nd once I do... I can't stay in the relationship.. Cos it means I cheated nd I can't forgive myself for that so I wouldn't expect someone to forgive me for cheating
Re: Please I Need Advice From ... I'm About To Lose A Relationship Of 2years by Zonefree(m): 7:36am On Sep 21, 2022
So, what do you want us to do now? To help you beg her

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice From ... I'm About To Lose A Relationship Of 2years by JASONjnr(m): 7:41am On Sep 21, 2022
The fact that you give room for your guys to bring girls to copulate at your place gives me the impression that you're kid...And I assume that the professional exams you're thinking about is WAEC.....

I'll pass and let other people help you out....

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice From ... I'm About To Lose A Relationship Of 2years by Onucs(m): 7:49am On Sep 21, 2022
I am thinking she wants you to take the relationship a bit higher than it is a this point.

Hasn't she for instance, been talking about the future with you? and what have u been doing or telling her about it.

Na so those beings dey behave. I am sure if you can give her something to match on, she will come around
Re: Please I Need Advice From ... I'm About To Lose A Relationship Of 2years by Romanoff(f): 7:58am On Sep 21, 2022
You are immature and your friends are too.

Birds of a feather, stick together.
Re: Please I Need Advice From ... I'm About To Lose A Relationship Of 2years by Coolguy34(m): 8:03am On Sep 21, 2022
Romanoff:

calm down nau, no be fight na
Fine girl
Re: Please I Need Advice From ... I'm About To Lose A Relationship Of 2years by Romanoff(f): 8:11am On Sep 21, 2022
Coolguy34:
calm down nau, no be fight na
Fine girl

I just say make I tell you true ni.

If your girl knows things like that happen in your mini brothel, I'm not surprised she has decided she doesn't want to be part of it anymore.

Sex is sacred and should only be had within the confines of marriage.

If you wish to fornicate, at least, recognize it's sacred and be respectful to each other about it.

Any girl with self respect won't keep sleeping with a guy whose house is a makeshift brothel.
Re: Please I Need Advice From ... I'm About To Lose A Relationship Of 2years by Coolguy34(m): 8:14am On Sep 21, 2022
Romanoff:

I just say make I tell you true ni.

If your girl knows things like that happen in your mini brothel, I'm not surprised she has decided she doesn't want to be part of it anymore.

Sex is sacred and should only be had within the confines of marriage.

If you wish to fornicate, at least, recognize it's sacred and be respectful to each other about it.

Any girl with self respect won't keep sleeping with a guy whose house is a makeshift brothel.
no be my post ooo
I just comment as I see the way you enter the guy wea needs advice
Re: Please I Need Advice From ... I'm About To Lose A Relationship Of 2years by Romanoff(f): 8:17am On Sep 21, 2022
Coolguy34:
no be my post ooo
I just comment as I see the way you enter the guy wea needs advice

Okay.

No vex.

But I lie?
Re: Please I Need Advice From ... I'm About To Lose A Relationship Of 2years by Coolguy34(m): 8:20am On Sep 21, 2022
Romanoff:

Okay.

No vex.

But I lie?
you talk true grin
Re: Please I Need Advice From ... I'm About To Lose A Relationship Of 2years by Romanoff(f): 8:20am On Sep 21, 2022
Coolguy34:
you talk true grin

EOD.
Re: Please I Need Advice From ... I'm About To Lose A Relationship Of 2years by Sirme411(m): 9:01am On Sep 21, 2022
JASONjnr:
The fact that you give room for your guys to bring girls to copulate at your place gives me the impression that you're kid...And I assume that the professional exams you're thinking about is WAEC.....

I'll pass and let other people help you out....

Loll... Was expecting this... Allowing my guys to come Bleep at my place means m a kid... Hahaha
Re: Please I Need Advice From ... I'm About To Lose A Relationship Of 2years by Sirme411(m): 9:06am On Sep 21, 2022
Onucs:
I am thinking she wants you to take the relationship a bit higher than it is a this point.

Hasn't she for instance, been talking about the future with you? and what have u been doing or telling her about it.

Na so those beings dey behave. I am sure if you can give her something to match on, she will come around

Well trust me....our families have met... I don't date for fun.. I want to spend the rest of my life with her... She's my fiancee
Re: Please I Need Advice From ... I'm About To Lose A Relationship Of 2years by Sirme411(m): 9:12am On Sep 21, 2022
Romanoff:

Well

Well.. Ion know if you're a lad or Lady... Buh it's all Good... Nxt time try commenting with sense

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Celebrants & Celebrity / Put Your Spouse First / God Has Not Reserved A Particular Man For You As Your Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.