Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Brazilian Man Won $9m,killed After Staying Back In The Same House(photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Brazilian Man Won $9m,killed After Staying Back In The Same House(photos) (4390 Views)

Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece / Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) / Husband Stabbed After Catching Wife Having Sex With Lover In Their House. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brazilian Man Won $9m,killed After Staying Back In The Same House(photos) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
This is a very sad story and it is trending all over Brazil, this man won 47m reais and he stayed back in the same house and in the same neighborhood and unfortunately he went out for a walk and he was kidnapped, and killed, the kidnappers were able to withdraw some money from his account, they tried to withdraw a huge amount but the bank blocked it.

If I won that amount of money I would buy a house of 3 million reais in one of the richest neighborhoods in Brazil and enjoy life, I would not stay back in the same house.

What do you think about this story guys, what would you do?

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/09/brazilian-man-won-9m-killed-after.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brazilian Man Won $9m,killed After Staying Back In The Same House(photos) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2022
Police have already arrested 4 suspects.

2 Likes

Re: Brazilian Man Won $9m,killed After Staying Back In The Same House(photos) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 21, 2022
They tried to remove 3 million reais from his account but the bank blocked it.

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Man Won $9m,killed After Staying Back In The Same House(photos) by Zonefree(m): 1:17pm On Sep 21, 2022
Now I understand why people wear mask to redeem their winnings.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brazilian Man Won $9m,killed After Staying Back In The Same House(photos) by illicit(m): 1:18pm On Sep 21, 2022
He must be mad or something

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Man Won $9m,killed After Staying Back In The Same House(photos) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 21, 2022
So sad sad

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Man Won $9m,killed After Staying Back In The Same House(photos) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 21, 2022
Zonefree:
Now I understand why people wear mask to redeem their winnings.

Yea

2 Likes

Re: Brazilian Man Won $9m,killed After Staying Back In The Same House(photos) by HarlequinLekex: 1:23pm On Sep 21, 2022
Re: Brazilian Man Won $9m,killed After Staying Back In The Same House(photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 21, 2022
People are still wondering why he didn't leave the his house sad

Re: Brazilian Man Won $9m,killed After Staying Back In The Same House(photos) by nightfox01(m): 1:32pm On Sep 21, 2022
This is soul crushing mehn cry I won't blame him Lord give us wisdom to know and to do
Re: Brazilian Man Won $9m,killed After Staying Back In The Same House(photos) by Tegabadguy(m): 1:33pm On Sep 21, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
This is a very sad story and it is trending all over Brazil, this man won 47m reais and he stayed back in the same house and in the same neighborhood and unfortunately he went out for a walk and he was kidnapped, and killed, the kidnappers were able to withdraw some money from his account, they tried to withdraw a huge amount but the bank blocked it.

If I won that amount of money I would buy a house of 3 million reais in one of the richest neighborhoods in Brazil and enjoy life, I would not stay back in the same house.

What do you think about this story guys, what would you do?

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/09/brazilian-man-won-9m-killed-after.html?m=1
very bad angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Brazilian Man Won $9m,killed After Staying Back In The Same House(photos) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 21, 2022
Same house same neighborhood.

Re: Brazilian Man Won $9m,killed After Staying Back In The Same House(photos) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 21, 2022
nightfox01:
This is soul crushing mehn cry I won't blame him Lord give us wisdom to know and to do

Really sad sad
Re: Brazilian Man Won $9m,killed After Staying Back In The Same House(photos) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 21, 2022
Tegabadguy:
very bad angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Brazilian Man Won $9m,killed After Staying Back In The Same House(photos) by Tegabadguy(m): 1:37pm On Sep 21, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

sad sad sad sad sad sad
what a loss

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Man Won $9m,killed After Staying Back In The Same House(photos) by Hemustprevail: 1:40pm On Sep 21, 2022
Haaaa,

Lessons learnt....

1XBet = 50 games = 8,188,597 odds = stake N100

My winning = N818,859,700 plus bonus...

Step 1 - Leave
Step 2 - Run
Step 3 - Japa

I can't fit come and die after all the suffering over 8 years of Hell's reign in Nigeria....
Re: Brazilian Man Won $9m,killed After Staying Back In The Same House(photos) by VeryWickedMan: 1:53pm On Sep 21, 2022
City people wicked pass village people

3 Likes

Re: Brazilian Man Won $9m,killed After Staying Back In The Same House(photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 21, 2022
Criminals arrested by the police.

Re: Brazilian Man Won $9m,killed After Staying Back In The Same House(photos) by GeneralPula: 3:04pm On Sep 21, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
People are still wondering why he didn't leave the his house sad
I don’t think they killed him because he didn’t leave the house. I think he was killed cuz of the money..

You see all these lottery and betting companies? Their job be make you sha dey lose. The moment you win something hooge? You’re a gunner cuz they won’t want you to keep the winnings going or teach people how it’s been done..

If you’ve observed, most lottery winners are usually having 1 problem or the other the moment after winning lottery’s... it’s not ordinary!

No be ordinary people dey run lottery companies..

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Man Won $9m,killed After Staying Back In The Same House(photos) by TANID(m): 3:15pm On Sep 21, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
Police have already arrested 4 suspects.
very good

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Man Won $9m,killed After Staying Back In The Same House(photos) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 21, 2022
GeneralPula:

I don’t think they killed him because he didn’t leave the house. I think he was killed cuz of the money..

You see all these lottery and betting companies? Their job be make you sha dey lose. The moment you win something hooge? You’re a gunner cuz they won’t want you to keep the winnings going or teach people how it’s been done..

If you’ve observed, most lottery winners are usually having 1 problem or the other the moment after winning lottery’s... it’s not ordinary!

No be ordinary people dey run lottery companies..

Yea, I understand you but what I am trying to say is that he should have relocated to another state and buy an apartment somewhere else and enjoy his life instead of staying in the same house.

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Man Won $9m,killed After Staying Back In The Same House(photos) by BeanmanX(m): 3:48pm On Sep 21, 2022
He messed up though,,,the man should have moved out of that neighborhood as quick as possible..
Re: Brazilian Man Won $9m,killed After Staying Back In The Same House(photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 21, 2022
Trans was also arrested.

Re: Brazilian Man Won $9m,killed After Staying Back In The Same House(photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2022
His family members are leaving.

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Man Won $9m,killed After Staying Back In The Same House(photos) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 21, 2022
He loved his neighbourhood alot.

Re: Brazilian Man Won $9m,killed After Staying Back In The Same House(photos) by 9japride(m): 5:00pm On Sep 21, 2022
How can one win that amount and not leave the neighborhood or even the country? It's like people don't understand that it's a very tiny line separating man from wild animals. In the wild animals prey on themselves.

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Man Won $9m,killed After Staying Back In The Same House(photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 21, 2022
9japride:
How can one win that amount and not leave the neighborhood or even the country? It's like people don't understand that it's a very tiny line separating man from wild animals. In the wild animals prey on themselves.

I tell you,i would have relocated to another state or even another country cheesy

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Man Won $9m,killed After Staying Back In The Same House(photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:19pm On Sep 21, 2022
if you won the lottery and want to stay living in the same area, then you have to go INCOGNITO.... winning mega seña in Brasil and letting everyone knows while staying in the same house is MADNESS!

some desperate people in Brasil will kill you for 1M reais.... let alone 47M reais!

5 Likes

Re: Brazilian Man Won $9m,killed After Staying Back In The Same House(photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 21, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
if you wont the lottery and want to stay living in the same area, then you have to go INCOGNITO.... winning mega seña in Brasil and letting everyone knows while staying in the same house is MADNESS!

some desperate people in Brasil will kill you for 1M reais.... let alone 47M reais!

me I will simply vanish from the face of the earth cheesy

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Man Won $9m,killed After Staying Back In The Same House(photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:50pm On Sep 21, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
me I will simply vanish from the face of the earth cheesy

some people shouldnt even tell their family about it, and should just dash them money secretly... i heard the story of one person who won, and he suddenly had cousins he never knew he had starting to appear and ask him for money and/or family members asking non stop....and when he finally said "NO MORE", they started to attack/insult him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brazilian Man Won $9m,killed After Staying Back In The Same House(photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 21, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

some people shouldnt even tell their family about it, and should just dash them money secretly... i heard the story of one person who won, and he suddenly had cousins he never knew he had starting to appear and ask him for money and/or family memebers asking non stop....and when he finally said "NO MORE", they started to attack/insult him.

Yea exactly, even family members can set the person up cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A 9 Year Old Girl Caught Smoking In Her School Uniform (pictures) / Photos-notorious-river-state-cult-leader-kidnap-kingpin-don-wayne-shot-dead. / A MUST READ : For Every Nigerian Girl Who Uses Social Media Platforms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.