Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,463 members, 7,861,337 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:08 AM

Why I'm Dating A 27-year-old Man - Nkechi Blessing Explains - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I'm Dating A 27-year-old Man - Nkechi Blessing Explains (2385 Views)

“forget Fake Tears, She’s 4ckin A Married Man” – Nkechi Blessing Exposed / "Fine Girl Like Us Na Big Belle Men Dey Rush Us" - Nkechi Blessing Says / Actress Nkechi Blessing Turns Her Brand New Car Into A Wardrobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I'm Dating A 27-year-old Man - Nkechi Blessing Explains by Olamuahmuah: 3:37pm On Sep 21, 2022
Nollywood actress, Nkechi Blessing Sunday has given reasons why she is romantically involved with someone who is in his late twenties.

The controversial actress made this known during a recent interview with the women of ‘Your View’ TV program where she noted that she is very young at heart, hence her preference for a younger man.

She added that the decision also came after the very bitter and public end of her relationship with her ex-boyfriend, Opeyemi Falegan.

“I am actually very young at heart, in my inside. He is a younger man. He’s 27, I’m 33. He makes me feel like a baby, hello. We are friends for now. We are not trying to define what we have now, we are just going with the flow because right now he makes me happy. Like my vibe matches his vibe and we are cool like that”.

When asked if the level of maturity won’t affect the relationship, she said, ”Right now, I just want to be happy. So I am actually going with the flow. Cuz a lot of people be like “ah ah, when did you break up that you are dating again” hello, I was raised with love.”

“February 14th, I’m Valentina. I have so much love in me. I can give out so much love. So why not? When I see something that I like, that matches my vibe. So I don’t know, I’m just going with the flow. I’m not even concerned about breakfast or no breakfast because if it happens, we move,” the actress said.
WATCH VIDEO

https://standardnews247.com/why-im-dating-a-27-year-old-man-nkechi-blessing-explains/

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Dating A 27-year-old Man - Nkechi Blessing Explains by robinso01(m): 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2022
We will still hear I'm dating him to make my ex feels jealous.

3 Likes

Re: Why I'm Dating A 27-year-old Man - Nkechi Blessing Explains by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 21, 2022
Imagine this aunty don’t know that men in their 20’s ain’t yet matured. Another bitter breakup loading.
Re: Why I'm Dating A 27-year-old Man - Nkechi Blessing Explains by Ever8090: 3:57pm On Sep 21, 2022
Who is she explaining to?

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Dating A 27-year-old Man - Nkechi Blessing Explains by Starzo: 3:58pm On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
Imagine this aunty don’t know that men in their 20’s ain’t yet matured. Another bitter breakup loading.
The one in his forties she dated,nor be Dem two dey drag themselves for social media like market women since?

4 Likes

Re: Why I'm Dating A 27-year-old Man - Nkechi Blessing Explains by Arkmanbuddy(m): 4:23pm On Sep 21, 2022
I don't know why y'all keep giving attention to these so-called actresses.
Re: Why I'm Dating A 27-year-old Man - Nkechi Blessing Explains by Seun4blue(m): 4:47pm On Sep 21, 2022
Very stup:d of a 27years old man not to have something he can invest his money into rather than commercial pssy. Although if it's the other way around, what a lucky 27years old boy!....
Re: Why I'm Dating A 27-year-old Man - Nkechi Blessing Explains by GeneralOjukwu: 11:24pm On Sep 21, 2022
One mumu flat head go eventually pay for 30 page bride price list for person wey the odometer get serious mileage.
Re: Why I'm Dating A 27-year-old Man - Nkechi Blessing Explains by GeneralOjukwu: 11:24pm On Sep 21, 2022
grin
Re: Why I'm Dating A 27-year-old Man - Nkechi Blessing Explains by Okhuadams(m): 12:47am On Sep 22, 2022
Olamuahmuah:
Nollywood actress, Nkechi Blessing Sunday has given reasons why she is romantically involved with someone who is in his late twenties.

The controversial actress made this known during a recent interview with the women of ‘Your View’ TV program where she noted that she is very young at heart, hence her preference for a younger man.

She added that the decision also came after the very bitter and public end of her relationship with her ex-boyfriend, Opeyemi Falegan.

“I am actually very young at heart, in my inside. He is a younger man. He’s 27, I’m 33. He makes me feel like a baby, hello. We are friends for now. We are not trying to define what we have now, we are just going with the flow because right now he makes me happy. Like my vibe matches his vibe and we are cool like that”.

When asked if the level of maturity won’t affect the relationship, she said, ”Right now, I just want to be happy. So I am actually going with the flow. Cuz a lot of people be like “ah ah, when did you break up that you are dating again” hello, I was raised with love.”

“February 14th, I’m Valentina. I have so much love in me. I can give out so much love. So why not? When I see something that I like, that matches my vibe. So I don’t know, I’m just going with the flow. I’m not even concerned about breakfast or no breakfast because if it happens, we move,” the actress said.
WATCH VIDEO

https://standardnews247.com/why-im-dating-a-27-year-old-man-nkechi-blessing-explains/
person wey miss road
Re: Why I'm Dating A 27-year-old Man - Nkechi Blessing Explains by Redstubpen: 12:59am On Sep 22, 2022
Damn
Re: Why I'm Dating A 27-year-old Man - Nkechi Blessing Explains by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:10am On Sep 22, 2022
She’s using the young man to satisfy her sexual fantasies lol
Re: Why I'm Dating A 27-year-old Man - Nkechi Blessing Explains by Baronthecelebri: 8:21am On Sep 22, 2022
Wahala
Re: Why I'm Dating A 27-year-old Man - Nkechi Blessing Explains by Potbellyman(m): 10:46am On Sep 22, 2022
She just dey change man everyday
Re: Why I'm Dating A 27-year-old Man - Nkechi Blessing Explains by HarlequinLekex: 12:58pm On Sep 22, 2022
She just wan trend
Re: Why I'm Dating A 27-year-old Man - Nkechi Blessing Explains by ahnie: 4:27pm On Sep 22, 2022
She nor need anybody validation.we all gat holes in our lives...don't we?

(1) (Reply)

Shey This Guy Nor Get Family Ni- Bobrisky Flaunts His New Sugar Daddy(photos) / See What Kayode Said About His Wife Before Actress Foluke Came Into His Life / Iyanya Spotted With Emma Nyra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.